Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-15 02:12 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Nobyemard 2022-10-17 02:37

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-15 02:15 | Report Abuse

Come on! Even kindergarden political analyst knows Hadi intention! You see Umno can only win maybe maximum 50 seats! Plus GRS GPS, still can't hit slim majority of 112!
So tell me, where to get additional lawmakers! Yeah, once again the 'gaji buta' public toilet lawmakers from Pas save the day!
Of course Pas voters are the dumbest breed of all! They don't get anything except keep donating to Pas fake holymen until their dying day!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-10-15 02:17 | Report Abuse

That is why i warn many times! Go out and vote for Harapan! We don't want another term full of 'gaji buta' lawmakers! I am sure if new administration made up of Umno Bersatu Pas again, you can be assured taxpayers money will have to bare additonal 100 useless ministers!

Posted by Nobyemard > 2022-10-17 02:37 | Report Abuse

For that reason I caution commonly! Go out and decide in favor of Harapan! We don't need another term loaded with 'gaji buta' administrators! I'm certain in the event that new organization comprised of Umno Bersatu Pas once more, you can be guaranteed citizens cash should exposed additonal 100 pointless clergymen!
please contact me here: https://doradomanana.xyz/
Thanks.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz