Posted by Income > 2023-01-15 05:51 | Report Abuse

The ultimate end of all people is death. So what is the meaning of existence? 100 years later, there is no you, there is no me, we struggle for a lifetime, can not take away a blade of grass, we persist in life, can not take away a trace of vanity love. Life is so short, we do not have time to argue, no time to be sad, and no time to be calculating, we only have time to love, to enjoy. We have to live in the moment. How do you connect this to your investing in Bursa?

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by firehawk 2023-01-15 23:35

Income

10,348 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-01-15 05:55 | Report Abuse

How do you connect this to your investing in Bursa?
Bursa to me is only a game app from Gooogle Play or Appple App Store or Huaawei App Gallery.

Sslee

4,733 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-01-15 08:01 | Report Abuse

Bursa is for business owner to raise fund from capital market to growth their business. And when business make profit the owner will share the profit by giving a fair and equitable dividend.

But sadly bursa is also a place for unscrupulous owner to suck the ikan bilis high and dry.

Income

10,348 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-01-15 10:11 | Report Abuse

Bursa to me is only a game app from Gooogle Play or Appple App Store or Huaawei App Gallery.

That’s why I play swing games at Bursa. So scare if long term my investment will be turned into ashes by con companies.
So many London Biscuits, Serba D, Transmile, _______, please fill in the names. AirAsia also PN17 and etc.

firehawk

4,771 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2023-01-15 23:35 | Report Abuse

Trading (or investing) could increase your wealth (although it could be the other way round when unintended happen)
Trading can give you a lot of fun and satisfaction, for example, your view /analysis is proven correct. You even can have satisfaction by not trading, when you anticipate a counter will face problems. These can sharpen your observation /mind.
I saw more and more conman / con counter in Bursa, acting more shamelessly, especially those counters under 10 sen, exp. sanichi, netx, mmag ..... all those 10 to1, 20 to 1, 50 to 1 consolidation counters, their purpose of to con investors are so obvious. These are local version of "red chip" (msport, xidelang? cstationary? .... and many more. You know how these con red chip listed on Bursa? they were helped by local conman, and some of them are even tycoons). So, investment also can help you to realize how ugly some rich people are, not only politicians.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz