Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-05 14:58 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by limko1 2023-04-05 16:11

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-05 15:01 | Report Abuse

For the last few days, we are bombarded by dedolarisation narrative! Yeah, the mainstream media finally pushing the panic button!
Basically the englightens finally realise their century old hegemony of the world is losiong out! Just like Vatican Church influence on every chirstians! Nowadays, the Pope is nothing more than a circus show for the freaks! Today, Vatican Church is more of tourist attracton that a real salvation for christians!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-05 15:03 | Report Abuse

If things go as it is, USA will become just that! A circus show for the rest of the world! It's military might will also lose out as US can no longer afford to rebuild it's once mighty force!
Keeping superior military is a very expensive hobby! Something China will realise too in few decades from now!
Anyway, China is leading many countries and unite under new world order! Basically the New World Order is been constructed by CCP!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-05 15:04 | Report Abuse

We are entering the Great Authoritarian era! Era where democracy has no place! Freedom of speech and thoughts become obselete! Unliess you willing to move to third world nation call USA! Where you can shot each other and change your gender like changing cloth!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-05 15:05 | Report Abuse

US dollar is heading to the dump! If you still unaware of this, my advise to you, sell you US dollar and change to gold or any other currency!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-05 15:09 | Report Abuse

Apparently Biden administration are still delusional over how powerful US is! The US dollar lost it's power when Biden print out 40% of US dollar within a year! Yeah, i mean, you think by printing US dollar much more than any presidents combine does not carry any repercussions!
The super high inflation sufferred by US is due to that! Printing of useless dollar, combine with financing war in Ukraine and alienating many rich oil alliance like Saudi!
Biden administration created the perfect blunder for it's nation to be exact!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-05 15:09 | Report Abuse

Another term for Biden administration essentially bury USA for good!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-05 15:11 | Report Abuse

Another motivation for many nations to move away from US dollar now is because of pending collapse of US economy! I mean, since you have a choice, why stick with a failing superpower!
Even Singapore, US close alliance in Asia, is converting it's US dollar to gold!
Nobody wants to be caught with their pants down! Everybody know US is goner!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-05 15:17 | Report Abuse

It will take some time for most of us to accept the end of US hegemony! But then again, even today, we are already cutting off US culture from our lives!
Example, have you notice Hollywood movies and series no longer becoming a thing! Even myself are watching more and more japanese or korean movies and series of late! Why, because it's watchable!
Do you want pay few bucks just to watch a super boring Hollywood movie with heavy influence of WOKE! I mean, you suffer brain hemorrhage few minutes into it!
Even music coming out from US today is so lame! One wonder why malaysians nowadays so into korean songs that they barely understand and the same boyband setup already abandon by UK music industry like back in the 90s! Because there's a void! US music nowadays simply unlistenable!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-05 15:20 | Report Abuse

However, i would say, it's good for future generation! The Great Authoritarian will not be easy for future generation!
If you make it big, your business will be taken over by respective regime! You will be slowly kick out and replace by CCP officials! This will be order of the day! Even in Malaysia!
But chill, it would come so fast! Probably my generation will be goner by then! If you are above 60 like myself, you don't have to worry! But if you are 35 and above, i say sorry! You better prepare for change of system! From democracy to authotarian system!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-04-05 15:23 | Report Abuse

One must remember! The system enjoyed by majority is determine by No.1! If China leads the world, the authoritarian system will takeover! If US remain No.1 then democracy remains! But you know i know it's more like democrazy nowadays!
I mean, nobody is looking forward to cast their votes anymore! Even here in Malaysia, we don't even have confidence PH will be able to get the votes! Nowadays, especially the local chinese, the though of PAS willing big in coming state elections and GE16 scare the living out of us!
Unfortunately we have to wait for the outcome of state election first!

limko1

281 posts

Posted by limko1 > 2023-04-05 16:11 | Report Abuse

Democracy is not perfect. It is especially so when majority of voters are simpleton to put it mildly, vote in a bunch of crooks, thieves and rogues. These crooks enjoyed themselves while those voted them in still crying in their poor abode.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz