Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-05 18:34 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by henry888 2023-05-06 07:04

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-05 18:36 | Report Abuse

Bizarro! That's how to describe Mahahtir latest move! Or should i say Biden Move!
Preparation to bring down unity government! I have no further comments! I can't brain Mahathir latest antic! I hope Pas members are happy with this! So don't be surprise Mahathir finally becoming fake holyman complete with those fancy white dress and cap!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-05-05 18:37 | Report Abuse

Perhaps, all i can say is CCP has competitor! Then again, Mahathir won't be around for long! CCP has all the time in the world!

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2023-05-06 07:04 | Report Abuse

The old man is an opportunist. In order to attain his goal would do whatever he can and this in particular of the past events (especially during his 22 years regime) Chinese is the sacrificer. Ways back to the past, because of him, Pm Anwar was jailed twice with the so called sodomy and later teamed up with Anwar again in the GE14 and they won. Unfortunately, this old man had not kept the promise and decided to stay in power for the remaining 2 years and refused to pass the PM baton to Anwar and thus causing the subsequent events of changing PM. Again during GE15 because of his loss of credentials after GE14, his party has not won any seats. So, it seems that his party has been sidelined by the voters after GE15 and in order to be stay relevant in politics would do whatever things he can to get support from the Malay and that is how the 'Malay Proclamation' was out and reached to Hadi. Note : my opinions only without prejudice.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz