Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-29 23:16 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Sslee 2023-06-30 08:07

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-29 23:23 | Report Abuse

Okay! To be fair, we should never insult intelligence of any voters! And certain never touch on their race and religion!
However, i have listen to many Sanusi statements! And i am quite surprise how hollow and dumbass his answers are! Sanusi rely on conviction! He is indeed gifted in convicting his audience despite how dumbass he may sound! Just like Mat Sabu! Mat Sabu is also one big dumbass! And yet, he is now our minister!
I know! Why are dumbass continue to get support! Don't ask me! Perhaps because i am into competent leaders to lead us which sadly we have very few!
If you listen and do homework on whatever Sanusi said, you will also come to realise he is talking without brain! And yet people around him talk it like Holy Book!
Take Penang for example! Indeed, Penang was leased from Kedah! We all know the story! Kedah Sultan was conned by the British! It's written in our history book for goodness sake!
However, when we achieved Merdeka, Penang was officially recognised as a state! It's in our constitution! So the decision to recognise Penang as a state was made by our leaders 60 years ago!
To return Penang to Kedah, we need to change our constitution! And that takes super majority government to do so! And it's not that easy either!

Sslee

5,477 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-06-30 08:07 | Report Abuse

Sanusi is playing the Malay sentiment and he is right that our constitution is man made and can be amended.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz