Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-07 17:00 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-07-09 02:34

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-07 17:05 | Report Abuse

The enemy of Islam is Pas! Majority malays should wake up to this reality! Islam is definately on very solid ground in Malaysia! Malays should be least concern as Islam is official religion in Malaysia stipulated in our constitution! Our PM and majority of cabinet in unity government are muslims and malays! Dap play minor role in unity government! Even the Lims have no position at all!
So the flaw conviction made by PN that malays and Islam are under threat is pure fake!
Mahathir is back as topdog in PN! Mohiden and Hadi playing the attacking dogs! But one may ask, what can this 3 on near death politicians can benefit majority malays and Islam! None!
Playing the same old broken tune knowing at the end, majority malays benefit nothing from this 3 but only benefit their self serving agenda should be enough not to vote for PN!
PN is exclusively for malays! Malays that according to Mahathir, who are 'lazy, dumbass and always taking easy way out'! That defines PN voters in my personal opinion!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-07 17:05 | Report Abuse

Please, i do not want to insult any voters! But that is what Mahathir define his followers!

Posted by Cryptolover > 2023-07-07 18:44 | Report Abuse

but most malay voters have proven Mahathir's definition correct

qqq47660

8,707 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-07-08 20:55 | Report Abuse

no one know yet how malays vote in august.

henry888

2,247 posts

Posted by henry888 > 2023-07-08 21:16 | Report Abuse

In my opinions, Old man M is purely an opportunist using his racist tactics as a tool in politics even in his past 22 years of regime (through his racist policy making and implemented in the country, eg. classification of Bumiputra and non-Bumiputra, ie. indirectly and not openly from his mouth). As M's parties had failed badly and not even won a seat in GE15, now, he is openly/on the surface through his article, the 'Malay proclamation" in order to attract attention from the Malay voters and not to be sidelined in the politics. I opine that is the last resort of tactics he could use. A peculiar features in Malaysia's politics is opponents could be changed from time to time, eg. in the past - co-operation between Pas and DAP, M and Anwar ( in Pakatan) eventhough Anwar was jailed during M's time, M and Mohiddin (in Pakatan and now), PAS and PN, etc..... In conclusions, all these politicians only care about their personal interest and not the country.

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-09 02:34 | Report Abuse

Henry! Mahathir is an old dog using the same broken tune over and over again! His 'tuan melayu' card is old and has passed expiration date! Umno totally destroyed all malay institutions! And in GE15, even Mahathir pet island Langkawi rejected him! I mean, he lost his deposit and pants aa well!
And now Mahathir is riding on the green wave probably hoping to be the next PM again!
Let's see if majority malays will be duped by him yet again! And i am super sure if Mahathir does capture malay votes again, he will be back at his 'malays are lazy, dumbass and always taking easy way out' mantra! And his usually crocodile tears, crying how malays have been left behind because of the 'cinas'! I mean, how many times we will listen to his walking dead narrative!
Look, malay and Islam rights are well protected by our constitution! And given majority malays growing conservative outlook and inward islamic culture, non malays should not be blame for this self inflicted culture!
The problem is, will majority malays realise the real enemy is not PH but PN! Because let's face it! Hadi is hardcore fake islamic leader which even Saudi blacklisted long ago! Mohiden is just your regular 'sakau' yet idolized as Abah which is dumbass still he made many penniless with constant EPF withdarawals! This 3 expired malay leaders will do more harm and zero benefit for majority malays! Let's hope majority malays wake up from this delusion!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz