Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-20 19:06 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 2023-08-20 21:33

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-20 19:08 | Report Abuse

For PM Anwar, the recent state erections have been one big wake up call! PH hardly made breakthrough into malay voters! UMNO as predicted almost saw a wipeout!
But strangely, it seems Zahid Hamidi got plenty of backing from PH dwindling supporters! Every social media comments remain in deep denial and divert the blame elsewhere!
I am sad to say, PH supporters are the ones who are in a strange denial mode!
If this is the mindset PH supporters continue to ride on, i say good riddance! PH will not see another term!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-20 19:10 | Report Abuse

Even more strange is Khairy proposal! Khairy want Anwar to pardon Najib, sack Zahid Hamidi and replace with Hisham! And the funniest of this dumbass proposal is for Anwar to reconcile with Mohiden! All i see is the side of Khairy that we don't see! Naive! No wonder Khairy got sack from Umno!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-20 19:13 | Report Abuse

Anyway, Zahid has to go! Pardoning Najib before GE16 is better bet! Tok Mat replacing Zahid is the best option for survival of PHBN! Of course, i will get hantam left and right with this proposal! But again, as i said, PH supporters are in deep denial! Question is, do the remaining PH supporters want PH to suffer the same fate as BN! Of do they want to see another term for PHBN! The ball is on your feet!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-20 19:14 | Report Abuse

Now, i have said before, i rather not talk politics! I read so many 'analysis' from so many veteran political experts! And despite their decades of observation, even they fail to see the obvious!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-20 19:19 | Report Abuse

For PMX Anwar, he need to totally focus on economy! As Bill Clinton puts it, it's the economy dumbass!
When rakyat feel so good about the economy and the road ahead is so bright, winning is so easy! Even placing donkeys won win hands down!
But at the moment, rakyat do not feel that at all! There's no reason to feel good! And so the devils are playing the 3Rs!
But PN can only go so far! Once they are the government, predicted post GE16, they too will see their popularity take a huge dive! When reality sets in, the euphoria of sentiments can only go so far! Rakyat will go back to the same bread and butter issue, or in Malaysia, roti canai and tea tarik dilemma!
If PMX can't pull of a long 4 years of economic miracle, i say, he can brag about how good he is in lecture halls! Seems Anwar is more suited in ideological classroom that in real world affairs!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-20 19:22 | Report Abuse

So there! Economy miracle is one big hard job for Anwar! Making Malaysia great again is something near impossible! If he can pull this off, he doesn't have to talk, talk, talk and talk! He only need to make funny cute faces to drawn voters!
And yeah, please Anwar, go for makan makan jalan jalan! No need to hold long and boring ceramahs!!State erections have proven beyond down that Anwar has been talking too much and shown zero result!

speakup

25,305 posts

Posted by speakup > 2023-08-20 21:33 | Report Abuse

sad to see PMX move futher to the far right after state elections, trying to prove he is more islamic than Pas.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz