Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 17:42 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 2023-09-01 19:52

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 17:47 | Report Abuse

PMX Anwar is a bit lucky in a sense! Why, because Covid pandemic is over! And he is in perfect place and perfect time too!
But this window much be utilized to the max! Shift of supply chain favorable to Malaysia! If PMX Anwar can bring in mega investors, then kaboom! Good times!
And he doesn't even have to do any talking! Once rakyat are so happy making so much money, those fake holymen can scream and shout but no voters will support them!
You see, if GE16 held in bullish bursa, thriving economy, plenty of employment and employers are desperately offering higher and higher salary, you think you want to spoit it by voting for the wrong alliance like PN!
Thriving economy equilateral to miracle is so addictive! It's like drugs! Which we had experience back in 80s and 90s! Nobody wants to talk about race or religion! That i can bet on!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 17:49 | Report Abuse

4 years is very short! But there's no excuses! Take Elon Musk for example! It took NASA a decade to build heavy lifting rocket only to blew it on takeoff!
But Elon Musk build his first prototype Starship within few years and manage to fly successfully! Yeah, sure, those dumbass critics say it was a failure but tell me, what have those critics ever created besides turd and toxic politics!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 17:53 | Report Abuse

To be frank, i have doubt for PMX Anwar! He talk too much, promise to much but deliver too little! And he brags alot too!
Please PMX Anwar, past glory is past glory! In fact many including myself think that the past achievements were credited to Mahathir and not Anwar!
In fact examining Anwar career as lawmaker in many portfolio, he was actually a failure! And it was Anwar who started the rot in out education system replacing English as medium of instruction to bahasa! All science courses in public universties had to be taught in bahasa thanks to Anwar back then!
Today, our education system has fallen low! Failure rate for national school leavers are high! School leavers are burnout, inward and imcompetent! Malaysia for so long has been producing unemployable workforce!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-01 17:55 | Report Abuse

Miracle can happen because this is a di or d*e for him

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 17:56 | Report Abuse

And it was Anwar who desperately tried to form a backdoor government few times! This is well documented so i won't go into it!
Anyway, past is past!
PMX Anwar should totally focus on producing results! Outstanding ones! And he as 4 years to do so! Rakyat will judge him!
So dont blame voters if PH fail to capture Putrajaya on the next round if he fails to perform!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-01 18:05 | Report Abuse

He failed to learn from Jack Ma and Sun Tzu.

He needs to know his support, base and self.

PH got support from east Msia. So why worry?

In peninsular, say 100 voters

70 (m) and 30 (nons)

Say, he could only get 15 (m). Plus 30 (nons) = 45.

Plus us here in east Msia = he'll win for sure.

Don't tell me pkr, dap & amanah can't even get the 15/70!???

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 18:10 | Report Abuse

Posted by EngineeringProfit > Sep 1, 2023 6:05 PM | Report Abuse

He failed to learn from Jack Ma and Sun Tzu.

He needs to know his support, base and self.

Answer : Totally agree! Anwar just to busy praising himself, delusional at best! he should woke up after losing Permatang Pauh! But he yet to realise it!
Less talk, result more! Address rakyat concerns fast!
Take ehailing edrivers concern, Anwar actually made it worse! So there, you lose 1 million phailing supporters! To me, this ehailing issue is quite simple, while Grab follow government regulations, others like Maxim, Airasia ride, indriver and so forth are not and yet getting big fat pie of the market! How can you do that! You need to set strict rules for all ehailings to follow! Don't tolerant those who fail to follow requirements!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-01 18:14 | Report Abuse

Too simple, yet his advisers of paper mill quality just fail to point these out to him

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-01 18:14 | Report Abuse

Either the paper mill thingy or they have vested interest - to get him to serve time again....hehe

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 18:17 | Report Abuse

Engineering! Well, there's vested interest, like Maxim! So this unity government is playing blind eyes! Which is so unfair to Grab which follow regulations to the dot!

The_JQuestion

1,578 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2023-09-01 19:52 | Report Abuse

yeap if by the 3rd year economy recovers and the gov is at full efficiency... they will have the upmost advantage going into GE16. No tsunami or wave can stop that !! u can call it LUCK but with proper planning, it is a easy outcome !

Post a Comment
Market Buzz