Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-22 20:56 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2023-09-23 10:23

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-22 21:00 | Report Abuse

Malaysians are addicted to subsidies! Trust me, no countries in the world is more subsidize that Malaysia!
Rafizi sound the alarm! That government of the day will bare 100 billion subisidy this year!
And tell me, who is the dumbass who insist on removing GST! And our PMX still holding on that government of the day cannot implement GST because majority of malaysians cannot afford it!
I beg to differ! If PH didn't go against GST back in GE14, Malaysia would still be economically viable!
Our economy is crumbling! The longer GST is not introduce, the prospect of sudden super high GST rate will hit future generation!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-22 21:04 | Report Abuse

With strong pact of PHumno, AI could help rakyat to retrieve all the lost stolen trillions in Panama & Pandora

And RM830 billion to be returned to B40 in Msia soon.....

Simple math for kampung folks:

Panama + Pandora + Taiwan RM830 billion / all the B40 = completion of poverty Eradication in Msia

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-22 21:04 | Report Abuse

Malaysia able to subsidize alot but at future generations expenses! Our future generations will be suffering what most developed countries are suffering now!
You think Petronas can continue to provide governemnt with 100 billion annually! No! Petronas will go dry less that a decade!
And once Petronas no longer give milk to malaysians, then future malaysians will be hit hard with true cost of living!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-22 21:05 | Report Abuse

Engineering! Yeah! But so far not a single cent recoup from father of looter Mahathir! No corrupted lawmakers or civil servants taken to court! Tychoons remain dominant in government mega projects!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-22 21:31 | Report Abuse

In that case, the formula for the kampung folks to learn is this:

Adding up all factors you mentioned above= the rich gets richer, and the poor gets poorer (and the middle class got squashed)

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-22 21:32 | Report Abuse

(and that's where Shit-sad-dick is correct i.e. PMX is Bapa NATO - no action, talk only)

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-22 22:06 | Report Abuse

Engineering! I have said many times, reformasi is just for Anwar alone! There's no reform for us! So don't place hope Malaysia will change! Anyway, that Saddiq kid is just Mahathir blue eye boy! Whatever he says is script by Mahathir! I am just surprise nobody notice this! Saddiq is a good political actor!

gohkimhock

2,961 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2023-09-23 10:10 | Report Abuse

Reduce the number of civil servants first and we save a lot on admin expenses.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-23 10:23 | Report Abuse

Leakage and wastage every where. Huge university budget only to produce a small number of graduates who would use the knowledge they get from uni.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz