Posted by BLee > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

From Glove to Data Center, what it takes.. As my working experience involves the full stages of Project Starting to Final hand over of any types of EPCIC contracts; roughly let me share the work flow. ‘- the client will perform Basic Design that involves rough costing, the capacity, market demand, market supply, location, etc.. ‘- the details will involve more Professional in various Disciplines to perform Pre-Concept, Concept/Feasibility Studies before continuing to the first E, Engineering Studies. ‘- Sometime the P for Procurement will start for items that take more than 6 months to procure (for example machinery to make Glove or Drive use in a Data Center). ‘- Once Engineering is completed, bidding documents will be prepared to select the right contractors/supplier to start the first C Construction. ‘- The I is for Installation of Internal works including machinery and facilities. ‘- Then the final C Commissioning with all authority approval and everything running in order before hand over to client. A most fast track project will take at least 2 years, with some projects can prolong to more than 5 years. We can see new Glove factories completed after the pandemic; the demand is NOT feasible for the constructed factories anymore. How about a Data Drive for a Data Center? Your guess is as good as mine..

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by BLee 3 days ago

speakup

25,659 posts

Posted by speakup > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

nobody cares as long as got goreng! profit or not take a back seat!

BLee

802 posts

Posted by BLee > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

“speakup > nobody cares as long as got goreng! profit or not take a back seat!”

Goreng is one thing, jangan sampai hangus..just a musical chair, the one left behind will not even get the back seat. Look before leap. Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

Post a Comment
Market Buzz