Posted by EngineeringProfit > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

In the next general election, Malaysians will have a unique and transformative opportunity by voting for the third block, led by Siti Kasim. Siti Kasim's potential leadership as Prime Minister presents a vision of true reform for Malaysia, one grounded in progressive ideals, inclusivity, and genuine change. Her candidacy symbolizes a break from the conventional political landscape, which has often been dominated by entrenched elites and outdated policies that no longer serve the dynamic needs of the nation. Siti Kasim has consistently championed human rights, individual liberties, and social justice—principles crucial for building a truly progressive Malaysia. Under her leadership, we can expect reforms that prioritize equality, empower marginalized communities, and promote transparency in governance. Her commitment to dismantling systemic corruption and enhancing the rule of law would ensure that Malaysia's institutions work for the people, not political insiders or corporate interests. Moreover, Siti Kasim is a strong advocate for a more pluralistic and tolerant society, where citizens from all walks of life—regardless of ethnicity, religion, or background—can coexist harmoniously. Her approach emphasizes unity through diversity, a critical foundation for Malaysia’s future in a globalized world. By voting for Siti Kasim, Malaysians will be supporting a leader who values critical thinking, progressive education, and policies that drive innovation and sustainability, ensuring that Malaysia can compete and thrive on the global stage. Ultimately, Siti Kasim’s leadership promises a fresh start for Malaysia, with reforms that empower citizens, promote economic resilience, and foster a society that values fairness and justice for all. Voting for her will give Malaysians the chance to truly shape a progressive future that reflects the nation’s aspirations.

Be the first to like this.

26 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 1 day ago

speakup

26,785 posts

Posted by speakup > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

Pmx undurlah! undulah! u have failed the rakyat!

StarOfTheBull

7,835 posts

Posted by StarOfTheBull > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

Support Siti.

Sslee

6,213 posts

Posted by Sslee > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

GE15 result:

P115 Batu
Prabakaran Parameswaran (PH - PKR) 40.2% (45,716)
Azhar Yahya (PN - PAS) 20.6% (23,475)
A Kohilan Pillay (BN - MIC) 9.1% (10,398)
Tian Chua (IND) 4.0% (4,603)
Wan Azliana (GTA - PEJUANG) 0.7% (849)
Siti Kasim (IND) 0.6% (653)
Nur Fathiah Syazwana @ Cleo (IND) 0.6% (628)
Nathan Batu (WARISAN) 0.5% (575)
Zulkifli Fattah (PRM) 0.1% (137)
Too Gao Lan (IND) 0.1% (112)

speakup

26,785 posts

Posted by speakup > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

1 thing is obvious - pmx is not a pm for all malaysians but a pm for only malays

ImCK

3,083 posts

Posted by ImCK > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

the most important agenda is dont let PAS destroy economy

ImCK

3,083 posts

Posted by ImCK > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

PAS have bad record dont play play they will assign non professional no knowledge people on board GLC & BNM 🤣 GAME OVER malaysia

speakup

26,785 posts

Posted by speakup > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

PN is bad
PH is bad
so we choose the best of the worse? of course not! we just boycott both! GE16 stay home watch tv eat popcorn!

xiaoeh

2,509 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

Posted by speakup > 6 minutes ago | Report Abuse
PN is bad
PH is bad
so we choose the best of the worse? of course not! we just boycott both! GE16 stay home watch tv eat popcorn!

what else we have here...?
boycott both PH & PN
what else we have here?
PAS
haven't we learnt?

speakup

26,785 posts

Posted by speakup > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

PAS = PN lah

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

In the AI era, settling for the "lesser evil" in politics is no longer viable. AI-driven accountability and transparency demand optimal performance from leaders. Politicians must meet these high standards or risk being replaced by AI systems, which offer greater efficiency, transparency, and corruption-free governance.

xiaoeh

2,509 posts

we need the one who can bring up entire country in every aspect
we reject the one who has only tunnel vision and bring down the whole nation to heading back to poorest states
look at Zimbabwe, there was the time currency of Zimbabwe was bigger than US Dollar
now 1 trillion of Zimbabwe can't even afford to buy a loaf of bread

klee

3,388 posts

Posted by klee > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

you all can hv your wet dreams abt next ge,but remember,majority malays made up 70% of population...

klee

3,388 posts

just migrate to EM is easier....

klee

3,388 posts

more specifically Sarawak..

Sslee

6,213 posts

Posted by Sslee > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

The third block had to come from East Malaysia (Sarawak and Sabah).
I can only hope one day people like EngineeringProfit will become our PM and Ministers

Sslee

6,213 posts

Tiong King Sing
Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture (Malaysia) is better than all the MCA and DAP man.

xiaoeh

2,509 posts

Posted by klee > 42 minutes ago | Report Abuse
you all can hv your wet dreams abt next ge,but remember,majority malays made up 70% of population...

i would say
most of our Malay frens have already come to realize
we need good leaders to build and bring up Malaysia to greater height
instead of controlled by those whose only have tunnel vision and look into only personal interest

xiaoeh

2,509 posts

to EngineeringProfit
no offence and my sincere 2 cents of thoughts
your articles and ideas are good
but a bit of a too academic
in order to reach out most of the people
articles have to be short, direct and to the point
what do you think about our overall educational level...?
or do you read all those long long articles...?
and if you do
how many are there u think they will read?
10%? 5% or lesser
to be frank to u
i didn't read most of it

Sslee

6,213 posts

I do read EngineeringProfit long long articles and I think you can compile his long long articles into a book.

Sometime I wonder can a human write like EngineeringProfit or is this the work of AI?

DividendGuy67

1,117 posts

Posted by DividendGuy67 > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

"In the next general election, Malaysians will have a unique and transformative opportunity by voting for the third block, led by Siti Kasim" ....

Sorry. 99% of Malaysians still do not know why they should vote her or who she really is.

It is a sad fact of Malaysian life that as soon as you belong to the lawyer profession, 98% of public doesn't know you and if you dye your hair in blonde colour and don't wear a tudung, the vast majority don't listen to you.

It's too late for Malaysia to change the political scene.

DividendGuy67

1,117 posts

It makes zero difference to the election outcome even if 99% of i3investor users know who is Siti Kasim or support her. The numbers here are far too small, relative to the total Malaysian voters. Far too many Malaysians don't know about i3investor.

DividendGuy67

1,117 posts

"I can only hope one day people like EngineeringProfit will become our PM and Ministers"

Sadly, there is zero hope. This is because if you need to spend say RM20 per voter to convince them of Mr X, and if you need 10 million voters, that will cost you RM200 million. And Malaysian voters won't just accept RM20 ... that is too little.

Hence the well known veteran politicians (you know who they are) have a HUGE ADVANTAGE to be reelected in the next GE.

That is just a sad fact of life - I'm sure of this, just like I'm sure of 1+1 = 2. You will never, never see a Malaysian PM to come from a dark horse / unknown in Malaysia. And I don't know who is Engineering Profit and many don't know who is Siti Kasim. I can give bets 100 to 1 that neither will become PM in the next GE for sure. Let me know if you like to make that bet.

DividendGuy67

1,117 posts

Engineering Profit writing is too sophisticated for ordinary Malaysians.
1. He needs to write multi-lingual, not just English. Using English will alienate vast majority of the population and voters.
2. He needs to write in simple language like Standard 3 level. Using words like "transformative", "progressive", etc. is too difficult for most people to bother reading.
3. He needs to appeal to the heart and emotions than intellect. Sadly, that's the average Malaysian voter decision making framework. They vote more with their hearts than brains and money touches more hearts than just words.
4. Physical is 100 times more effective than the written words. Written words are ignored.

This post will not change anything in Malaysian politics. Zero impact.

Sslee

6,213 posts

The only hope Malaysians can hope for is for Sarawakians, Sabahans, Johoreons and Selangoreons to hold the middle ground so that Malaysia will not fall to PAS.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

1. While it’s true that Malaysia is a multi-lingual society, unlike using Arabic terms or jawi writing, writing in global language i.e. English is not necessarily alienating but rather inclusive, providing access to a broader audience who are part of Malaysia's socio-political fabric.
2. While simpler language can be more accessible, educating the public should involve raising the bar of discourse, not lowering it to the lowest common denominator. Malaysians, like any other people, have a diverse range of educational backgrounds, and many appreciate the opportunity to engage with more sophisticated ideas.
3. Appealing to the heart and emotions can be effective, but it shouldn't come at the cost of intellectual engagement. Writing that is emotionally intelligent but grounded in well-reasoned arguments has the power to influence both the heart and mind. Reducing political discourse to just emotional appeals (like Akmalkin Skywalker) underestimates the electorate's potential for critical thinking and growth.
4. You may need to change name to outdatedguy (no more dividendguy). Words have never been sharper with the coming of big-data driven decision-making era. While physical action is important, written words have the power to inspire, educate, and shift mindsets. They provide a record of thought, are shareable, and can reach far beyond the confines of a single event or physical space. In the digital age, written words, especially when backed by data and solid reasoning, can go viral and resonate with vast audiences. The written word can also catalyze physical change by informing and rallying people to act.

Posted by DividendGuy67 > 7 hours ago | Report Abuse

Engineering Profit writing is too sophisticated for ordinary Malaysians.
1. He needs to write multi-lingual, not just English. Using English will alienate vast majority of the population and voters.
2. He needs to write in simple language like Standard 3 level. ........

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

In the next general election, Malaysians will have a unique and transformative opportunity by voting for the third block, led by Siti Kasim. Siti Kasim's potential leadership as Prime Minister presents a vision of true reform for Malaysia, one grounded in progressive ideals, inclusivity, and genuine change.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz