Haha just wishing is not the same scenario… buy time ???
3) Claire material ligitation ?? Uncertain to win as the new company take over follow fixed contract term to terminate contract . Option contract signed or not ..big ?? New company so confident to terminate the order??Armada buy time only...
Posted by Robert Waters > 2 days ago | Report Abuse
I look at this counter and cannot make a case for it. Even if the CPY produces 100 kg of gold and sells it at 2k USD, it is only about 200k USD or 1 million ringit. It takes two years to pay off the lease. What about the costs of operation, royalty, tax, etc ? And at the moment they do not even produce 100 kg ...
MusaAman 55 posts
Posted by MusaAman > 2 days ago | Report Abuse
1kg = myr290,000 100kg = myr29,000,000 Klu kira2 basic mcm-ni pun utak betoi, pindah lah gi Jolo bah… utk lawatan sambil belajar.
6) 2011 relisted..2012 to 2014 make profit..2015 to 2018 make loss ..also make impairment rm 4.4 bil in 4 years..so fishy where r the money gone ??
7) The big boss AK being sue by India government in 2014...and 2015 start Armada make losses..
8) the big boss sue by India government together with Astro ex deputy executive chairman on Maxis money flow to India 5 times more than permitted.how..india minister father n son being sued also on corruption.
9) AK investment in India Aircel rm 25.7 bil go to drain as Aircel is apply insolvency bankrupt with debt rm 11.88 bil ...Aircel had sacked 2000 employee on August'2019..Maxis is Aircel ownership of 74%..
Bumi Armada takes a beating on Armada Kraken FPSO shut in NST Wed, Jun 07, 2023 09:10a
Hong Leong Investment Bank (HLIB Research) downgraded the stock to a "Sell" and trimmed the company's financial year 2023 (FY23) profit forecast by 38 per cent.
HLIB Research said it decided to make an arbitrary assumption of a six-month downtime for the said FPSO, as it does not have clarity on Kraken's shut-in timeline as of yet nor was management able to provide one as well. It estimated that Kraken FPSO accounted for approximately 35 per cent of the company's revenue contribution in FY22. It also cut the group's share target price to RM0.54 from RM0.87 previously.