5 people like this.

13 comment(s). Last comment by Fat Cat Tim Buddy 2013-01-10 15:17

kltrader

87 posts

Posted by kltrader > 2012-03-02 10:08 | Report Abuse

I've make some good and bad trades. The worst is probably NAIM, where I held on to the stock following the advice from a Technical analyst who was betting it for the Sarawak election play last year. Eventually that proved to be a bad decision.

Yuzuki

1,437 posts

Posted by Yuzuki > 2012-03-02 10:12 | Report Abuse

anyway good trade overall kltrader, at least all of us can see your trading activities, unlike someone like CP who only talk, moan & groan with no substance at all, congrats kltrader & keep up the good work

AlexGTX

21 posts

Posted by AlexGTX > 2013-01-10 12:54 | Report Abuse

Good trade. Definitely can be lesson for beginners like me. Touched investment field not long ago, hoping to be one successful investor.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-01-10 13:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Jan 5, 2013 11:41 AM | Report Abuse X
che bob, there are thousands of economists in the world. 50% say one thing and the other 50% the opposite. Nobody can predict the macroeconomic situation right consistently. There are too many variables. Read the following link.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-01-04/almost-all-of-wall-street-got-2012-market-calls-wrong.html

kltrader, that was my comment on one of the threads. I re post here because I thought you put too much money as cash. Afraid of the general election? Europe financial crisis? The US fiscal cliff? That also apply to a lot of unit trust funds, even the legendary TTB's handling of icap for the last few months, or even a year. Hence I think if you place too much money as cash, you may miss some major rallies and your portfolio may under-perform. In general if one hold too much cash for one year, the cash holding probably would under-perform by about 7-8% a year, being the difference of return from equity and cash.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-01-10 14:09 | Report Abuse

Oop, I might have mistaken a trading account from an investment account. Pai seh pai seh.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-01-10 14:39 | Report Abuse

wow, this is nice, i will learn to set up the porfolio here tonight..

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-01-10 15:17 | Report Abuse

i keep my transactions history at my computer excel spreadsheet.. and at jupiter.com, they provide a automatic portfolio too.

im not only fat, but lazy as well.. and some more the portfolio at i3 is not that nice, and have to key in many stuff etc etc.. sometime the website is down, or maybe one day this website will down forever, so.. thats why i dont bother to make a portfolio here.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz