Posted by theyrenn > 2014-09-15 11:18 | Report Abuse

First of all, I would kindly like to introduce myself. People call me neh neh (siao eh not the one ladies have but man dont). As a new member in this forum I would humbly like to keng you fellow sifus, taiko, TAs, FAs, Investors and Ikan Bilises (like you and me) to a glass of liquor, abit tipsy in ofis nehmind tomorrow off day ma tio bo? Today market sibeh jialat so limpek decided to take time off from looking at the counter and instead submit an entry here. Let us all take some time out from all the stocks trading and make here an ekoptiam. Aiya sometimes life must take a breather wan la just like those people in office look serious and forever pressing keyboard with the behsong look *just like limpek* wahsai at one moment limpek tot limpek is ceo too! but till then limpek only realize those ikan bilis acting like shark only. Look see look see all using mail to chat, some secretly peeking on their colleagues in hot dress some busy making coffee in pantry for hours kanasai eh boss hire us to do all those? All of them also taking a 'breather' only they claim, just like you and me.

Be the first to like this.

0 comment(s).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz