Posted by sting79 > 2021-01-09 19:53 | Report Abuse

President Trump has been banned on Twitter. His account is listed as “suspended” but that’s how they label accounts that have been permanently banned. If they’re just suspended for a period of time, as the President’s account was until yesterday, then they keep it up but deny access to post. Comparison of Trump's statement both in statement and in video: Statement: "Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out." Video: "My campaign vigorously pursued every legal avenue to contest the election results. My only goal was to ensure the integrity of the vote. In so doing I was fighting to defend American democracy." Statement: "Nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th" Video: "A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20th. My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly, and seamless transition of power." Statement: "I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted." Video: "I continue to strongly believe that we must reform our election laws to verify the identity and eligibility of all voters and to ensure faith and confidence in all future elections. Now Congress has certified the results." Statement: "While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history" Video: "To the citizens of our country, serving as your president has been the honor of my lifetime" Statement: "it's only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!" Video: "and to all of my wonderful supporters, I know you are disappointed, but I also want you to know that our incredible journey is only just beginning." Of course, if the opposition really believed he was conceding, they wouldn't be doing their communist-style purge and communications power grab so urgently now with banning everyone and everything, or attempting to invoke the 25th, drafting articles of impeachment, telling generals to hide the nukes, etc. with just under 2 weeks left. They seem more skeptical of Trump's defeat than many in the fringe community.

Be the first to like this.

0 comment(s).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz