Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-05-03 23:04 | Report Abuse

I)Hijack people idea and put the price cheaply which create unhappiness of senior staffs II)Create uncertainty of retailer as once there know it there order themselves. III)We know tht already jewelry,material supplier(2 international company already terminate contracts) which i say majority of them would not support them. Iv)Even designers also out of it,as prove customer making statement in newspaper(no people wanted to design their wedding gowns and dresses) My question to them where is all the senior staffs and retailers.No such thing are total lying.

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Michael Kwok 2022-05-06 20:08

Michael Kwok

6,246 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-05-03 23:12 | Report Abuse

Why we know because one of the victims.Duh,once there know it,there just want all of it.can other people believe it?Its all depend on other judgement.I hear by my self in one of the leading shopping mall not far away sitting,as the designer do not wanted to cooperate with the wedding house and their customers.Is it all of them or just part of them means the wedding houses and the customers.
The stigma of betrayal are deep not shallow.tht it.

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-05-03 23:45 | Report Abuse

Hihihaha! From 90 cents chicken piece to wedding, i think Michael is our gossip column genius!

Michael Kwok

6,246 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-05-04 12:48 | Report Abuse

I have witness...wait.

Michael Kwok

6,246 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-05-05 00:07 | Report Abuse

If everyone loss money who want to cooperate.some-more after the moratorium the customer side had less money to spend(6 month payment,pay in one lump just on jan 1 2022).many have less money now.even many businesses also had less money now after the one lump sum payment for moratorium.do this call lie???

Michael Kwok

6,246 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-05-05 00:34 | Report Abuse

The motto of everyone can fly in airasia had spread to everyone can wedding(cheaply) started in year 2014-2015.thr y the big prize war coming wanted the luxurious pie of wedding imdustry.but the low cost only on medium term.look at air asia now - 50 cents over in 2022.few hundred wedding house bankcrupt because many thing increase prize especially year 2021-2022.is tht lie??See the airasia nta now because of low cost.i fight for everyone can earn where a range of prize where everyone follow.is tht wrong.or i lie.see airasia financial statement 2021 and 2022.how huge the losses...

Michael Kwok

6,246 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-05-06 20:02 | Report Abuse

How bad the wedding industry fighting is.if no people do the professional words how can its finish the process.A wedding necklace for rm 40,a gown less thn rm 500,a 30 table wedding events less thn rm 5k,if the wedding house take stock themselves.who is coming to work next time(especially senior staff).The quotation wrong the whole process.

Michael Kwok

6,246 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-05-06 20:08 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz