Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by PotentialGhost 2020-03-23 00:19

calvintaneng

53,266 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-03-21 12:19 | Report Abuse

When market in total standstill and collapse US Govt steps in to provide Usd1000 cash to everyone

So Malaysia should continue brim at this time

Plus in President Rooselvet time he implemented mega infrar works that provided jobs when private sector jobs gone belly up

So PN Govt of Malaysia must hasten and give out more Govt stimulation jobs to spur the economy

Hasten Nfcp as planned

Hasten Rm20 billions stimulation works which Tun Dr Mahathir proposed when he was interim prime minister

Do not divert funds away thru corruption anymore.

Spend them as planned in an honest and transparent way for the country and rakyat

See to serve the nation above self interest for once

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2020-03-21 12:20 | Report Abuse

hahaha. NO GST, no money, given current condition, implement GST???? Suicidal. We can't print money like US and other big nations.

Posted by Philip ( Write To Me If You Need Help) > 2020-03-21 12:52 | Report Abuse

The early warning shots of NETX at 0.005 is here. Latest news from national newspapers as government struggles to divert resources to healthcare and social services. NFCP put on indefinite hold. Only payment for phase 1 and phase 2 OCT 2020 RFP tender canceled until due notice.

So... now what Mr Calvin? You said got tender. Please explain further. Government expanding resources to healthcare and military instead with their 50 billion allocation.

So.. without NFCP what does NETX have in its future?

>>>>>>>>

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Russia-Wont-Blink-First-In-...

Oil price has dropped to USD 22 per barrel. As demand and supply world wide plummet.

Oh no.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Government has started putting major projects on hold which is unnecessary to daily public and national importance.

Malaysia is looking at a shortfall of more than 58 billion ringgit for the allocation of public works due to cancellation of GST and shortfall from O&G revenue income.

NCFP project has been put on hold at all major states except Kelantan, Terrenganu, Sabah & Sarawak. Revision of packages to drop from 30 mb/s to 15mb/s speeds in rural locations.

Read more here:

>>>>>>

calvintaneng

53,266 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-03-21 13:41 | Report Abuse

Why you cannot believe in Philip because he has been caught lying all the time

See

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/600253471.jsp

calvintaneng

53,266 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-03-21 13:41 | Report Abuse

Listen listen listen

Govt has designated Fiber as a utility just like water and electricity

So it is a necessity not an option

During the great depression USA built Bolder Dam or also called Hoover Dam

Calvin visited Hoover Dam when I was there as a tourist

Twice I drove on the left side of the road (in USA you drive on the right side). I also visited Lake Mead

Power and water are 2 Great Depression jobs that stimulated the US economy and provided jobs then when all private businesses failed

So Nfcp fiberisation jobs is Malaysia 's answer for economic stimulation

Jengacam2

523 posts

Posted by Jengacam2 > 2020-03-21 13:56 | Report Abuse

All cancel la...wait covid cure first

calvintaneng

53,266 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-03-21 14:04 | Report Abuse

No

Wet market

Food court with ta pau eat home

Supermarket