Be the first to like this.

20 comment(s). Last comment by Adam Ryan 2011-12-19 18:24

sure88

31 posts

Posted by sure88 > 2011-12-16 16:01 | Report Abuse

TM will flip if the deal with UMW is real.

Adam Ryan

470 posts

Posted by Adam Ryan > 2011-12-16 16:26 | Report Abuse

Yes...some analysis give target price for this stock is 6.00...but my personal is 4.9-5.2 or its maybe falling to 3.8 in next few week....tq

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-12-16 18:12 | Report Abuse

As trader, I do not predict. We trade the trend. Let the analysts, newspaper and such people do their jobs. As trader, I do not care if it materialised. I m more interested to see how I will catch UMW at current point while selling my Proton. Once proton down, UMW will go up ... these are NOISES to me. Adam, sorry for not replying your comment in my blog. To trade well, read good trading books rather than mixing with those speculate and use your time to learn, not giving predictions. We have those in most forums ... buy-sell etc etc. Cheers.

winwin

366 posts

Posted by winwin > 2011-12-16 18:55 | Report Abuse

at this moment,proton will up until announce partnership. UMW is winner??? not 100% guaranteed. EPF will sell UMW share first before you all know final answer.

Adam Ryan

470 posts

Posted by Adam Ryan > 2011-12-17 01:31 | Report Abuse

Thanks Teh....I like ur blog so much....I had read alot book abt how to trade but i can't understand but when i saw how u read the chart now i understand how good trader make money....Its give me some more idea.... but still beginner u know....Thanks alot...Cheer too

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2011-12-17 05:15 | Report Abuse

I think the UMW bid is off. Just read this news this early morning...

UMW denies bid for stake in Proton

2011/12/17

UMW Holdings Bhd yesterday said its major shareholders had not submitted any bid to Khazanah Nasional Bhd or won any bid to buy the latter's stake in Proton Holdings Bhd.

The conglomerate reiterated that it is not in any form of discussion with any parties in this regard.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-12-17 12:08 | Report Abuse

Yes, Adam. Good trader will manage their risks. To be consistent, we need patience and discipline to LEARN. It takes TIME and PAIN to acquire any knowledge and to learn to apply such. Markets do not move as many speculators think. I repeat, CONSISTENT good trades. Those advertisement of catching 20% in one week is .. err ... let us use BRAIN? We have 80-90% losers out there talking about stocks. Imagine the noises. Technical charts do not lie and taking those noises away. It should be mechanical. Learn that and you will be glad to follow few of my advices. e-mail me or do you want to register for my e-learning? Thanks for your support. I will be glad to guide those who want to learn. Believe me, MAJORITY out there DO NOT want to learn but rather seeking for tips or sure win-recipes. Sigh ... I am so long-winded, bro. Haha.

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-17 15:19 | Report Abuse

Adam Ryan:CPteh has just started an e-learning (commence in Dec2011 or Jan 2012???) TA for beginner and cost MR30 per month. Maybe U and me can sign up together for s discount.....for 6 months to learn more of TA and also learn somethings from TEH Blog. hehehehe.

Jake

493 posts

Posted by Jake > 2011-12-17 16:11 | Report Abuse

Hi Teh, on e-learning, how does the course outline look like? How long is the program for? What stages do you offer, i.e beginner, advanced, in between??

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-12-18 17:27 | Report Abuse

hi stephen. I have not started my e-learning. Only starting in Jan2012. Open for registrations. It is costing RM300 for a 6-month cost, which comes out to be RM50 per month, actually. Errhh ... no more discount(of 10%) as I have achieved the target of 50 early-birds(haha). Thanks for supportive, Stephen. My treat if u visit me, ya.hehe

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-12-18 17:28 | Report Abuse

HI Jake ... please e-mail for further details. It is for BEGINNERS as I am just a novice in TA!! thanks.

ktrader

1,842 posts

Posted by ktrader > 2011-12-18 17:36 | Report Abuse

kihkihkih....

Adam Ryan

470 posts

Posted by Adam Ryan > 2011-12-18 20:21 | Report Abuse

ok i will think to join jan2012 e-learning class..i will emel privately to u...thanks

Jake

493 posts

Posted by Jake > 2011-12-19 00:25 | Report Abuse

Basics are important, no doubt but what we need is TA charts/analysis that is able to quickly identify potentially good stocks for trading...

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-19 02:39 | Report Abuse

cpteh: Sorry that I should not write nor promote your TA class as it is being unertical but I just aired my views of some reliable TA analysts whom they do hard works and "qualify" being instructor. I have slammed a number of bloggers and remisers asking ppl to signed up their courses (without being prove themselves thru periodical articles and contributions to this websites) and also request them to subscribe to their sites for the tips which is being unprofessional and unertical. Happy trading.

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-12-19 03:26 | Report Abuse

Adam Ryan: Good to enrol in the TA e-learning class. Charts do not lie and hope we shall enjoy in the "fun" and "stress free" e-learning TA class. Cherios till then. Happy trading. GBU.

Adam Ryan

470 posts

Posted by Adam Ryan > 2011-12-19 04:01 | Report Abuse

StephenLee...yes chart dun lie, i also have read some books abt TA...but takes many2 years to u to understand clearly abt TA...

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-12-19 10:11 | Report Abuse

yes, Stephen. I do not like to so-called promote it here or anywhere. it is meant for my loyal readers only. i m an educator, not into business or sales. if those want to learn, they will seek it themselves. sorry to all if i sounded like promoting myself here. how do I delete or un-do those comments?

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2011-12-19 10:13 | Report Abuse

adam, it is the APPLICATIONS of TA that we are talking bout. many look into wrong indicators, too many indicators, too complex system to understand etc etc. Perhaps, most looking for the sure-win system which I do not believe in. trading is talking about probabilities, anyway. cheers.

Adam Ryan

470 posts

Posted by Adam Ryan > 2011-12-19 18:24 | Report Abuse

Cheer man....i will privately msg u in blog....wait ya...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz