Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Su Jackie 2012-03-06 11:35

Su Jackie

189 posts

Posted by Su Jackie > 2012-03-05 10:36 | Report Abuse

Come on, not yet for the dip. Please give the retailers the chance to move into the penny stocks first. Now the index will break 1,600 to create more merry and celebrations, excites everyone to then rotate to the penny shares. Watch out the share volume as retailers will be grabbing all sorts of penny shares real soon. Let us not talk too negatively. Its time to feel happy and join the fun. Good luck to everyone.

Ram Cheong

450 posts

Posted by Ram Cheong > 2012-03-05 11:39 | Report Abuse

haha , su thumds up for u , party time now . ........... happy trading all .

carries

117 posts

Posted by carries > 2012-03-05 12:12 | Report Abuse

There has been a prediction of "The Pop and then The Drop" ......

It's normal, because when the market is up, there will be profit taking ....

The big question is what happens after "the Drop" .......

Su Jackie

189 posts

Posted by Su Jackie > 2012-03-05 14:57 | Report Abuse

When there is a pop followed by a drop, surely there will be more pops up and down as well which fund managers call "a lot of volatility". Smart traders will find such occurrence plenty of opportunity to make money. Don't miss the roller coaster ride but please scream along.

carries

117 posts

Posted by carries > 2012-03-06 11:14 | Report Abuse

As a Long term "buy and hold" investor, i ignore all the "pops" and the "drops".

I'll only see if i have any spare cash to buy, if there is a substantial drop in the market .......
(For me, buying when the market is down, has helped me to limit my exposure to losses on any of the counters i am buying)

I don't have the courage to ride on a "roller coaster", so i'm pretty much on the sidelines now ........

I'll just watch the action from the sidelines and cheer you guys on .....

mahes10

441 posts

Posted by mahes10 > 2012-03-06 11:23 | Report Abuse

many of us just cannot afford to buy and hold.it is either trade or dont

Su Jackie

189 posts

Posted by Su Jackie > 2012-03-06 11:35 | Report Abuse

See today! This is what I say scream (and enjoy) when the roller coaster now slides down. Thanks goodness, I liquidated quite some blue chips yesterday. It may be time to pick or maybe not. Let us watch cautiously what is happening in the regional market and what happens to Europe in the afternoon. Oh dear a sea of red and mostly look so attractive and tempting too.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz