Be the first to like this.

21 comment(s). Last comment by PureBULL 2012-04-16 01:40

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-04-14 08:54 | Report Abuse

This is dedicated to those running around looking for so-called stocks to punt or wondering what they should do with their so-many losing trades. YOU and only YOU could change YOURSELF. Start by LISTENING to the above more than 10 times. Use your precious time to LEARN, rather than yak-ing around in forums. You will be glad you make such important decision in your trading. Otherwise, time to move out of trading markets totally. It is just an advice, in general. Hope this will help. Do ask. Thanks

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-04-14 09:50 | Report Abuse

Full of bullshit. After 35 years of trading, the stock market is a jungle full of crooks all out to suck the life out of you. But there are times, the crooks will get themselves in trouble. Then you go in and make a killing. I had make millions in a single strike. But you have to take your time, like a hunter in a jungle.

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-04-14 10:06 | Report Abuse

My rule is simple. Never put in more than what you can afford to lose. always had 2 objectives : dividend yield and capital gain. So if you cannot sell, you still get the dividend. You win both ways.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-04-14 10:17 | Report Abuse

Hi

This is for newbies and novices. You have reached the highest level of trading. Congrats and I do hope to learn from you. I am only in markets for 4 years. So, certainly I am not speaking to those experienced ones.

Thanks for replying. Hope you will continue to help many newbies here.

TEH

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-04-14 10:31 | Report Abuse

The "Cool" cpteh! :)

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-04-14 10:34 | Report Abuse

1. You, The best of You. Get to the Best of You abilities.

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-04-14 12:21 | Report Abuse

interested in tax planning with stock purchases ?

hoyt

92 posts

Posted by hoyt > 2012-04-14 13:02 | Report Abuse

lotsofmoney: please enlighten.

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-04-15 09:01 | Report Abuse

All the warrents, Cover warrents, options and other financial derivatives are capital gain and tax free. Look into govet sponsored incentives and spevial tax free companies. A lot of dividends are tax free plus a lot more. May be I should organised a special lectures to help the government to promote these incentive but I think the IRA would not be very happy !

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-04-15 09:38 | Report Abuse

I forget to remind all of you that please keep all your trading records for at least 7 years and if possible make notes on the gains etc on each of the transactions. transfer at least a digitalphotoimage onto a thumb drive just in case. Then you will not get into any problem. I computerised all my transections since 1970 !

Posted by khwong33 > 2012-04-15 15:52 | Report Abuse

If stock capital gain is tax free, why so worry about IRB?
Yes, I do keep transaction records but is the income tax people interested in these records?

kong73

2,043 posts

Posted by kong73 > 2012-04-15 19:59 | Report Abuse

to prove tht your income is from stock transaction perhaps?

PureBULL

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL > 2012-04-16 01:09 | Report Abuse

After almost 2 mths going with the down wave, many stocks hv forgoten that they can also go up !. This is similar to jammed msian expressway. After the pile up, drivers forget they can speed up too.
[3/28/2012 4:50:24 AM] YC HOW: [Wednesday, March 28, 2012 4:50 AM] YC HOW:

<<< These melayu fun_s r 'kwailan'. n kualan. They only know how to sell all the way everyday once they know a cycle top is established. Only cure is try to take them out in 1-2 days, I promise they will turn buyer all the way....

PureBULL

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL > 2012-04-16 01:12 | Report Abuse

seeing this 'killer wave' from early feb 12 is abt nearing exhaustion. expecting mkt favorites to begin springing to life 1 by 1 in next days...
hv to be +ve a bit

PureBULL

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL > 2012-04-16 01:14 | Report Abuse

All brokers n remisiers hope to see super bull run. My guru told me that there will never be any super bull run happening again. But there will be some 5-10 stocks/cycle every year that will ran like super bull run ! Do u hv any high level strategy, the likes of Zhuge liang game plan to position for those stocks?

PureBULL

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL > 2012-04-16 01:19 | Report Abuse

[3/26/2012 4:57:26 AM] YC HOW: Stock mkt is like any supermkt or even pasar malam stalls. Their Stocks r for sale at all times. So for stocks to go up, u need SM = smart money to 'goreng' to suck in the buyers at all times.
n to go up it has to be above water = above daily ema 7.

<<< Quoting HK : stocks go up 10 % of its time, the rest of 90% is down or sideway. So buy n hold for right stocks is right. For wrong stocks, it is deadly.
Must check everyday now to see it is still right stock to hold.

PureBULL

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL > 2012-04-16 01:26 | Report Abuse

Can we expect the 'killer wave' to finally head to the closest exit door ? N welcoming back a new beginning to pure bull soon!

<<< An opportune time to do some portfolio rebalancing ...

<<< Stocks that can withstand this killer wave n still sitting on top of the 'buaya' = atop the daily ema 7, 18, r strong uptrending....

<<< Breakout is usually at near daily macd gc, or new closing high.
YC HOW: These strongest stocks will go on to be the next Ms U...

PureBULL

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL > 2012-04-16 01:34 | Report Abuse

This is quite a dangerous mkt. The general movement is not homogeneous. A big majority of stocks hardly move up. They have small part/share of the upside. Worse still they drop like crazy everytime KLCI drops. To perform well, this mkt is calling for most accuracy to hit the bull eye = Ms universe, though a mini one this time around.
ACTION : to do spring cleaning for most stocks.
or portfoilio re-balancing again.
Syndicates hv made a fast big pile on the speculative pennies. Many of these r clearly way over the curve. Usually pennies will not hv a 3rd wave up. The syndicates will never n very unlikely to play up 2nd time for the retailers to get out !
PM's son is given foc stocks, also does not want !
Do u agree the retailers r badly burnt out ? Blame it on the unscupulous syndicates !
MBMR = MYVI is selling well....

PureBULL

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL > 2012-04-16 01:36 | Report Abuse

<<< ' I NOT KIASU, I KIASI ' I like this, it helps me to sell like crazy in an adversity mkt condition.

PureBULL

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL > 2012-04-16 01:37 | Report Abuse

this constitutes good money mgmt.

PureBULL

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL > 2012-04-16 01:40 | Report Abuse

Strong takes r ARMADA, BIMB, MAXIS, MAYBANK, MBMR, TM, AXIATA

Post a Comment
Market Buzz