Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by tkleng 2012-05-31 10:58

carries

117 posts

Posted by carries > 2012-05-31 10:19 | Report Abuse

As a long term investor, it is impossible for me to "sell and go away", as i am still adhering to my "buy and hold" philosophy.

(I am aware that although this strategy has worked very well for me in the past, it may not continue to do so for me in the future. However, i just do not have the skill or mindset to become a "trader".)

Anyway, the months of May and June is the time for me to be collecting my dividends, treasury shares and maybe subscribing to some warrant entitlements etc

I think everyone should be aware of their strengths and weaknesses and invest accordingly.

The biggest mistake we can make is to allow others to influence our decisions or just follow the crowd mindlessly like sheep .....

Yuzuki

1,437 posts

Posted by Yuzuki > 2012-05-31 10:34 | Report Abuse

for these months our funds are scalp trading daily on active stocks while collecting good dividends for stocks like AMway, wellcall etc bought during the 2008 downturn, no worries hehehe

Yuzuki

1,437 posts

Posted by Yuzuki > 2012-05-31 10:34 | Report Abuse

for these months our funds are scalp trading daily on active stocks while collecting good dividends for stocks like AMway, wellcall etc bought during the 2008 downturn, no worries hehehe

Yuzuki

1,437 posts

Posted by Yuzuki > 2012-05-31 10:39 | Report Abuse

like uncle Koon said, we never put our funds in FD or Bonds hehehe

tkleng

7 posts

Posted by tkleng > 2012-05-31 10:58 | Report Abuse

we sell to get more fund...not for FD or bond
if market drop can buy more undervalue stock

Post a Comment
Market Buzz