3 people like this.

15 comment(s). Last comment by datuk 2012-09-03 11:06

Donpazac

54 posts

Posted by Donpazac > 2012-09-02 11:29 | Report Abuse

CP TEH. I felt touch with your story, really. You are a respectable man. May you prosper and be rewarded for your hard work and kind heart of sharing. Keep it up!!

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-09-02 12:20 | Report Abuse

only loser will write blog every weekend :D , note* its a blog, not a diary, no one wanna read your shit.. fuck.. i was thinking to delete this comment and leave you alone.. but heck! just do it man ;p

this sunday no bla bla anymore? hell you know your blog is really a pain in the ass, sorry i occasionally cannot tahan and have to spill it.. i leave your alone now...

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-09-02 12:33 | Report Abuse

fat cat, why you so upset la how he wants to live his life? relax and live yours to the fullest! :)

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-09-02 12:48 | Report Abuse

hi FCTB

haha ... u r still around?

yes, check who is the loser here?

But u r not a pain to me at all, honestly. I m still smiling. Just wonder how young u r?

Oh yes, will only write the blah blah ... perhaps later since I want to rest, it is Sunday.

Happy Sunday to you, tho my postings causing u 'pain'? Weird ... how is that?

TEH

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-09-02 12:52 | Report Abuse

come on , the spill is over now, i back to normal level.. have a nice sunday cipeteh.. sorry again.. even though i din even read your blog ( crap) >.< ,lol but i still wish you happy living frugally..

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-09-02 12:55 | Report Abuse

thanks. U too, learn to live your own lives more meaningful by not being mean to me? Hmm ... it is a crap, I admit. LOL

TEH

PureBULL .

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-09-02 21:29 | Report Abuse

Hi CP Teh, Many people all over, more so in north america r mean. They just whole heartedly want to hurt n make u angry. I know the true meaning of mean now. Worse still many people do not know how to choose the real difference between RIGHT n wrong, GOOD n bad people/ideas. Many times wrong n bad people get promoted n r fully recognized. So just Love them n U will be perfectly ok. This perpetual efficient machine called stock mkt will take care of it for U over time...

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-09-03 08:46 | Report Abuse

Morning PureBULL

Thanks for ur words. I do not have love-hate, certainly not towards things posted in noisy forums. I do feel appreciative towards those giving morale support, such as Donpazac(thanks) and I could ignore those bad words. Afterall, I am just writing a dairy for my own reading purposes. I do know many not so-good human around and I m for sure drawing boundaries to eliminate their bad 'vibes'. No worry.

My blog is featured here ... and I was told there is educational values that i3-admin seen in my blog and hoping I will share and guide those newbies. I have written my blog in daily basis for MY own recordings but if it helps others in changing their mindset, motivating some of them to be better than themselves, inspiring new newbies to be a good trader ... etc etc ... positively added values, why not?

But if my blog becoming not relevent ... readers may choose not to waste their time to read those craps(which I do admit that. haha), or if i3-admin feels it is no longer serving their purposes, it is very OK to me not to be featured here. Remember, I do not asked to be here.

Anyway, I do not read many noises here much, those I wish to spend quality time to guide and sharing some "Q&A" with many newbies. Seeing many good seniors here guiding, I think it is OK for me to move away from this forum.

I do have few from i3 becoming my tratles and also some e-mailed me and we becoming friends in facebook. Again, it doesn't matter to me ... I told everyone before ... even my blog without a single reader, I will still write as it is ... my dairy.

Yes, let the stock market speaks for itself.

Good trading ahead.

TEH

kl foong

421 posts

Posted by kl foong > 2012-09-03 09:09 | Report Abuse

CP Teh, keep on writing. i am with you.

gark

924 posts

Posted by gark > 2012-09-03 10:17 | Report Abuse

Nothing wrong with living frugally. I find it more fulfilling as you don't need 'blings blings' or other material stuff to keep you happy. Means that you have found your peace in life.

Also not all 'poor' people live frugally, a lot of rich people especially the last generation, scrimp and save yet they can build a business empire.

WB is also known for his very very frugal habits :P

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2012-09-03 10:18 | Report Abuse

I have always living frugality despite achieved nearly 10 figure net asstes....but with one exception that not worthy to mention here.....kikikiki

herbert456

769 posts

Posted by herbert456 > 2012-09-03 10:23 | Report Abuse

Interesting lifestyle, I reckon...... :)

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2012-09-03 11:01 | Report Abuse

Living frugally, way of life only for those confident in themselves. They do not need to show off to satisfy themselves and show others.

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2012-09-03 11:06 | Report Abuse

If u dun inherited any asset from yr parent.....then this is the first thing to do in life....living frugality!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz