2 people like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by kkbee 2012-09-07 18:00

herbert456

769 posts

Posted by herbert456 > 2012-09-07 07:40 | Report Abuse

Good point.... My top picks are AIRASIA and DRBHICOM....

joseph hii

339 posts

Posted by joseph hii > 2012-09-07 08:08 | Report Abuse

i pick genting, airasia, and cmmt

kl foong

421 posts

Posted by kl foong > 2012-09-07 08:24 | Report Abuse

I am watching Genting,YTL & Pharm.

herbert456

769 posts

Posted by herbert456 > 2012-09-07 09:23 | Report Abuse

AirAsia is moving now.... waiting for it to take off ..... :)

lpwnew

2 posts

Posted by lpwnew > 2012-09-07 09:25 | Report Abuse

small bear came in already...hopefully his mother don't come before the election

herbert456

769 posts

Posted by herbert456 > 2012-09-07 09:26 | Report Abuse

So, let the BULL out to fight the bear .... :)

heehaa

118 posts

Posted by heehaa > 2012-09-07 09:27 | Report Abuse

hei, suda merah

herbert456

769 posts

Posted by herbert456 > 2012-09-07 09:54 | Report Abuse

"V" Shape ..... going up now coz i think those who oversold r pushing down before buying back again....

jacklew

499 posts

Posted by jacklew > 2012-09-07 10:08 | Report Abuse

added a few more lots yesterday :-)

pdtan

599 posts

Posted by pdtan > 2012-09-07 16:05 | Report Abuse

1. ...No one really expect such a drastic dive....
2. ..why off(all of a?) sudden there is a sell-down.....
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/cpteh/17178.jsp
Dropping 20+ points?
"--No one really expect such a drastic dive. 40 points in two days?
--why all of sudden there is a sell-down...."

Yes, the Barbarians are at the Gate (S&P warning of a downrating on Msia's reckless deficit policies), and yet no one know -- not our appointed nor elected leaders (who are paid there to lead and protect us from such harms), not our financial/banking experts (authorities/research houses)---and all Msians( and I mean ALL, collectively) are still drunk on samsu and having hangovers,walking like dead pigs, exactly replaying the same scenarios pre-1997's Foreign funds attacks (ala EAsian FinCrisis)...

With the types of leaders we have-- the govt we collectively elected and maintained, the government servants our PSD appointed, the quality of the top financial/banking managers occupying the posts in both public/private sectors--I have little CONFIDENCE that they have the "brains nor the capablity" to NOT LEAD the country into this path of self-destruction AGAIN and to fulfill their OBLIGATIONS to SHIELD MALAYSIA from the coming raiders/looters of the now-bankrupted West...

Yes, nobody know why the S&P's (consider this the initial stage) warnings on our economic policies; you too,dont know what hit the KLSE, all the lousy leaders continue their brainless/meaningless existence and making bad decisions leading n running the country's economy , banking/ financial/investment sectors,no repentence of habits of immoral pillage and sinful decadence, not a single above-passmark measure to "shield" - not to mention to "advance" the nation against the fierce global climate/ challenges)...

Unlike the Koreans ,who slept thru the last EA Financial Bankrupties but repent n rise up from the ashes soonafter and now excelling/conquering the East,maybe soon,the world....we are only good at copying their shits of Gannam style with our Sabah, Penang ,KL + Hakkah + Kampung styles....like we did prior1997 following our great wise Mahathirleadership of Look-JapaneseShit Policies ,creating so many shit-records in the MsianGuinessBookofRecords....

And yet like all the traditional festivals we must follow n celebrate, our leaders must bid up the KLCI, the RM,properties n car prices because we must have the feel-good budget rally,the election rally,the CNY rally....like the pied piper leading the rats (us) over the cliff...

The authorities does not even REALISE there is a REAL danger of their own common pple keeping their investments,shares,properties and RMsavings, their jobs,their business,their children/family wellbeings........ in Malaysia,

kkbee

70 posts

Posted by kkbee > 2012-09-07 18:00 | Report Abuse

Very analytical one from pdtan.
Hmm...what is feel good....''don't worry, our economy is good and our leader manage economy well and fundamental is strong, also we are not affected by external factors, we have strong internal demand'', agree?? hehehe

Post a Comment
Market Buzz