Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by CP TEH 2012-09-26 12:03

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2012-09-26 10:07 | Report Abuse

I like your remark on the real pain. A lot of investors are in agony, not just pain, at this moment !

kkbee

70 posts

Posted by kkbee > 2012-09-26 11:56 | Report Abuse

you are right, it's a 3-week tikam competition actually. If Warren Buffet and George Soros are to participate, little chance they will win the competition. May be a blind folded guy picking a stock randomly can beat them

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-09-26 12:03 | Report Abuse

hi

yes ... REAL PAIN. REAL cut-loss is needed if one is to be in market. REAL money ... I advised the newbies to take REAL trades. Use small portion, buy small lots ... get cuts, bruised and if it still didnt cause the pain, buy larger portions. PAIN is needed to be called 'experience'.

Yes, 3-weeks is ridiculous. It did not reflect anything much. In fact I m going to ask them to PUNT into hot-stocks, pray ... and those lucky ones, good. Those not, too bad.

These kids will NOT appreciate trading. It is not real and they want to win the prizes rather than learning. But, it will be good if we could see few logical ones. They could be trained to have RIGHT mindset, from younger age.

TEH

Post a Comment
Market Buzz