11 comment(s). Last comment by juggernault 2012-11-22 08:08

pure

11 posts

Posted by pure > 2012-11-20 15:20 | Report Abuse

please translate

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-11-20 23:59 | Report Abuse

BG and WB are the richest guys in the world, WB said, becoming rich is as easy as abc, just make it your habit. haha he is funny.

Ppl are getting smarter in financial planning, majority believe never put all your eggs in one basket to spread the risks, he pursue the strategy of putting all the eggs in one basket and watch the basket.

Do not venture into something you are not good, he will avoid certain stocks, guess most ppl know what type of stocks he will avoid. He like shares only, not like some when market is not good, collect stamps la, collect coins la, collect art la and etc. he rather put the money in the bank to wait for opportunity. ttb following him huh haha

There are saying, those stocks that he hold will not be less than 8 years, he say no point buy sell buy sell, end up broker make all the money, the brokerage, say each month trade one time is 1.5% brokerage, then one year is 18%, hey credit card interest rate la.. haha

pure

11 posts

Posted by pure > 2012-11-21 00:26 | Report Abuse

shirley1, thanks ya....

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-21 05:23 | Report Abuse

Shirley, the official mandarin translator of i3investor. Com! :)

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2012-11-21 08:04 | Report Abuse

Thanks, Shirley. This one I have to disagree: " he say no point buy sell buy sell, end up broker make all the money," --- While there's merit to Buy & Hold, one can't be rigid with it. Or with any system for that matter. Have to be flexible and adapt to changing situations and climates. Especially now due to the volatile markets. With me, if there's a profit, I'll take it. Sometimes (often?) the price would slide back to where it previously was. Or worse. It's wise to hold in a bull market or when a counter is on a clear uptrend. But at present things gyrate up and down, sometimes wildly. Holding might result in one not having anything to show for all his patience.

hamPAS

97 posts

Posted by hamPAS > 2012-11-21 08:33 | Report Abuse

His decisions are based purely on FA la mat..

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2012-11-21 08:41 | Report Abuse

Buy and hold good AND growing companies is the only way. There are only a handful of them.
Sure their prices may go up and go down, but i don't care and i don't panic. Many times i don't even know about the fluctuations until much later.
But in the long run it has been rewarding.

jpleow

247 posts

Posted by jpleow > 2012-11-21 13:37 | Report Abuse

WB strategy only works if you buy strong fundamental stocks with good long term prospect.

If you buy speculative stocks, do not expect it will ever work for you!

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-11-22 07:47 | Report Abuse

KC, no la, just doing it for fun.. haha. it's nice sharing and learning great guru philosophy.

That article is bout WB investment philosophy, guess he also believe no wrong if ppl have other ways :)

juggernault

1,895 posts

Posted by juggernault > 2012-11-22 08:08 | Report Abuse

:D

Post a Comment
Market Buzz