Be the first to like this.

12 comment(s). Last comment by ryanc 2012-11-27 00:30

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-26 22:21 | Report Abuse

bla bla bla.... oh my god... when ever this guy will ever learn? oppss sorry he is a teacher.. he wont learn but only teach... Teach his tratles or his stock watch HOW NOT TO LOSE MONEY... Lost money yet in TM? What about MAS? I know your wrote sometime back you are buying MAS...hahaha... By now, readers must know that Mr Teh is very novice in trading. Stick to your own trade no need to share the world about your trades or ask readers to join your tratles...

gumbo

882 posts

Posted by gumbo > 2012-11-26 22:36 | Report Abuse

Hey albert, i am a BIG fan of Teh's failed trade. Wonder what makes a teacher so obsessed.....abt trading and screwing up

gumbo

882 posts

Posted by gumbo > 2012-11-26 22:40 | Report Abuse

Its actually your fault Albert. You force him to share info of his trading and not his personal life and Sunday pleasures. Look what you have done....you expose him.....how is he going to cari makan.....??

gumbo

882 posts

Posted by gumbo > 2012-11-26 22:41 | Report Abuse

Now mr teh will have tough time getting to the millionaires club...

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-26 22:47 | Report Abuse

hahaha... Gumbo... sorry lor...
I will keep on exposing him so readers will know how naive they are all to follow Mr Teh.

Dear readers, there are many many other forum out there where you can join or follow whereas the leader of the forum are/is someone with umpteen or many2 years in market. They are better equipped to advise how to trade.
No point learning from a Maths teacher does his trading on part time basis.

gumbo

882 posts

Posted by gumbo > 2012-11-26 22:57 | Report Abuse

Mr lim, Now you somemore recommend students to other experts. Mr Teh will b furious and he will badmouth them like what Mr Ooi kena.

gumbo

882 posts

Posted by gumbo > 2012-11-26 22:59 | Report Abuse

Prepare for Fast and furious 8.......fattt ahhh

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-26 23:14 | Report Abuse

feel sorry about Mr Ooi.

super911

298 posts

Posted by super911 > 2012-11-26 23:26 | Report Abuse

If you observe carefully, this guy has systematic way in luring people in this forum to subscribe to his trading class, which cost close to RM1K, learning purely basic theory in TA. After that, he will charge his follower RM30/month telling them what he 'bought or sold'. After following his call, you will notice he made much more money from the followers than from his trading win. LOL

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-26 23:55 | Report Abuse

Yes.. well said Super911. This is what I was informed by his ex member. He made more money in teaching his cohort than trading. His stock watch is so screw up. On top of that, now he already increased his cohort fees. Used to be RM50 per class now I heard its about RM100 per class. wow!! ... still many goes to his class bcos they think option is very limited but what they learn are actually can be learned via books , which much more cheaper. They forgot that he is so novice in trading. They are many out there are well equipped better informed forums for them to join & learn. I feel sorry for them.

I got alot more dirts on him. Will reveal slowly. Must keep some for later days.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-26 23:56 | Report Abuse

He even got this e-learning via website for outstation readers... hahaha what a joke !!

ryanc

121 posts

Posted by ryanc > 2012-11-27 00:30 | Report Abuse

Here is a new Nursery Rhyme

Old man Ooi
When he talks, you Phui
He says, 'SXP got Green Arrow'
But if you follow, you will drown in Sorrow
Later you will Curse and Swear
Because you simply Follow, the Bull now becomes Bear
Then you lose all you Hair
And then you say, 'Now how Leh?'