5 comment(s). Last comment by shirley1 2012-12-26 15:06

amywo

143 posts

Posted by amywo > 2012-12-22 09:00 | Report Abuse

I feel great to have a friend like you!

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-22 21:39 | Report Abuse

apparently his life is inspired and motivated by woman like his mom, his aunt, his mom in law and his wife.. la la la ♫ he better be grateful to them...

♫ ♬ we better not cry, better not cry ♫ ♬ santa claus is coming to town. ♫ ♬ to give present. woof woof.

merry christmas everyone

amywo

143 posts

Posted by amywo > 2012-12-23 09:01 | Report Abuse

shirley1, your comment is much appreciated as a great forum contributor, besides KC Loh, Mat Cendana, kcfan & Ooi Teak Bee. I knew “Nothing is free in this world’, let’s accept –ve and +ve constructive views.
Merry Christmas & 2013 New Year are coming soon, wishing all of you are happy with wishes coming true.

sathya

59 posts

Posted by sathya > 2012-12-23 10:00 | Report Abuse

In life be focused n hv a definate target..than u will realise how easy is it to achieve it..be realistic n don't set a gaikundae target..if not all kepentot than.
This year was a gd year in stock market..pray next year will be better..remember cash is king..keep cash..
God bless..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-26 15:06 | Report Abuse

Amywo, a story i heard in one of my training, a shoe company ask 2 of her saleman to go market slipper in one of the africa country,

the first one said "walao eh.. nobody wearing slippers there you ask me go there to market!!"

the second one said "potential market, nobody wearing slippers yet"

positive or negative, it depends on how your mind works :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz