4 people like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by skyland 2012-12-29 15:25

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-12-28 21:51 | Report Abuse

this one for sure, you need to be a member to so call enjoy his Tratle.net. To be his member, you need to pay.. hahaha tell me I am wrong. His trick is simple... use the main page to tell us what he is looking at ... his tratle analysis ... but you want to know further, join his tratle ...dont forget to pay him.. hahahaha
All his tricks in my book.... hahaha

skyland

644 posts

Posted by skyland > 2012-12-28 22:43 | Report Abuse

Can someone pls kick this ciplakteh ass out??? Pls do something...

berid

465 posts

Posted by berid > 2012-12-28 22:55 | Report Abuse

y?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-29 00:54 | Report Abuse

Berid, let me try and woof woof huh. In short, there are ppl do not like him.

he said why ppl trying to tarnish his image, but without realizing, intentionally or unintentionally he also try to tarnish others image, of course he did not say who, but he use plural more than singular.

He said, "oh no, cuz ppl don't understand me, not my friends, if they know me they will get what I mean.". He wanted to be a writer, obviously expecting readers, is he crazy to expect everyone to know him as friend, what is the population of our country or the world. Then he will say, never mind no reader I will continue to write.. everything he say one la, haha.

anyway character cannot easily change one la, it will come back naturally one.. haha the author england damn power, reader can feel the emo one la, may the force be with you..

aiya, all ppl cari makan la, as long as not doing something illegal. no need to say bad bout someone to promote oneself la. mercy is a big charity la.

I have nothing against him, cuz of occupation illness, like to understand human characters and mind. if he leave, maybe i will feel something missing or fun :( anyway I think he won't leave la... haha

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-29 01:15 | Report Abuse

Frankly speaking, still feel some of his information is misleading. said this because someone said passion in education. :)

berid

465 posts

Posted by berid > 2012-12-29 01:59 | Report Abuse

hi shirley1..
Thank you for your explanation
hahaha.. =D You made me laugh alone at this hour (2am)..

I dont want to comment much la because everyone intention is different..
Some will find its annoying, some will find it informative..

Me personally? hahaha.. let me keep for myself.. :)

super911

295 posts

Posted by super911 > 2012-12-29 09:54 | Report Abuse

Forum is supposed to be a place to share views, not doing advertisement. Imagine if here come few more 'sifu' and do the same thing, this place will become pasar than a forum.

jumbo

941 posts

Posted by jumbo > 2012-12-29 10:04 | Report Abuse

Hahaha

Posted by FlyingStocks > 2012-12-29 14:49 | Report Abuse

CON-Man teaching basic TA..then want to charge people with high expensive fees?friendly reminder for those who are new in the stock market not to buy his nice words and write up. Learn from books and attends few seminar or courses that are much cheaper than his.. you might want to consider whether you want to learn from a good teacher or a good writer??

skyland

644 posts

Posted by skyland > 2012-12-29 15:25 | Report Abuse

ChiplakTeh...dont use free advertisement to earn money...this blog is not for u to promote yourself...if you want...go promote in newspaper, magazine, playboy magazine, promote in your college, sure a lot leng lui moi moi zhai lovesss u....even u can promote in astro if u are capable...get loss pls!!! pui!!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz