Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by Desmond Liew 2013-02-10 15:03

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-02-08 22:57 | Report Abuse

a couple that earning 7200 also headache to get a house they wanted !!

if work and stay in city, in one day, not many ppl can afford landed property anymore. notice most ppl are working until retire jus to pay for the house and cars. indirectly they are working for the banks. guess banks will be making more and more money.

when i was in hong kong, the property is even much more expensive and a guy there told me, not easy to survive in hong kong, then he told me this,

"it is not easy to make a living, but you want to get rich it is easy."

very contradicting statement he made, but if you try to understand it, it will make sense.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-02-09 09:11 | Report Abuse

for majority, including my family :( the salary may not be able catch up with the cost of living, the poor may get poorer (not easy to make a living), the rich is getting richer (so easy to get rich).

he told me this, there is a guy there bought a big bungalow there, but he never stay cuz the ex-owner bankrupt staying in the house. so that guy split and build the bungalow into four units and sell, this make him much more richer.

normally, the poor will save here save there and work hard for money, the rich will make their money work hard for them, their house become bigger and bigger till look like a castle.

well, too bad it has become a fact of life, guess that why quite a number of ppl is here trying to make second income in share market, and wish everyone will make more money and achieve their dream in the coming year.. happy and prosperous Chinese New Year :)

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-09 11:55 | Report Abuse

This is life,, strong swallow weak.. weak eat soil...

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-09 11:57 | Report Abuse

穷不跟富斗, 富不跟官斗.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-02-09 14:23 | Report Abuse

haha.. noted. so if one day you become strong, will you swallow the weak. and will you against the politician ? enjoy life and happy cny to you Desmond. :)

Posted by Desmond Liew > 2013-02-10 15:03 | Report Abuse

Hi! Happy CNY huaaat Ahhh!!! Shirley,, My swallow here means big co takes over small co.. I dont go against policitians bcos 官got 2 mouths & i being a civilian got one mouth...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz