12 comment(s). Last comment by shirley1 2013-02-17 18:06

Shane My

60 posts

Posted by Shane My > 2013-02-10 10:32 | Report Abuse

Well said bro!

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-02-14 21:22 | Report Abuse

oh oh .. I don't quite agree with the teacher. hahaha. but not R.Koyasaki huh. See.. what a coincidence his salary was talked about prior to his writing on this subject.. it is just noise la.. hahaha. i don't understand why teacher think others may or should live in his dreams too. I'm not saying he is wrong, I just disagree only.

I think he is telling some truth now, money money money... my foot la, sharing is caring for him.

believe majority place priority on their kids education, that why most of us respect those that are teaching. but sometime I think respect is something need to be earned, not because he claimed is a teacher.

obviously, this teacher is teaching at private college, I tell you huh.. it is really not cheap sending our kids to good private schools or colleges. what ? their teachers are pay low ?

Recently, since the teacher keep promoting, so i do follow some of Mr Li articles, definitely he is smart, has his own ways achieving his dreams. I do learn quite a lot from those articles, like for example;

So why is your salary still low after so long ? teacher, do you think if there is something wrong in you ? haha

don't want to be promoted ? erh.. not worth it isn't it. too stressful and cuz you are unable do what you want or carry on with ur passion.. Oh, you can't adopt to change one meh ? Or u think ur paymaster should be an idiot continue to increase ur salary to allow you to carry on with ur passion. joker la... haha

You mean once promoted, can't contribute in education anymore.. come on teacher the leader.. probably what you do is plan by those at top la.. teacher the follower. are you passion in education or passion in teaching ? tell nicely la.

FYI.. what salary or pay package you get is base on ur capabilities and contribution to a company, not base on ur passion la.. I think ur mind is jus money now la..

do you know why some get low salary or some get high salary ? guess he sure know one, cuz he is going to be a businessman soon.. haha

okok, it is just nonsense what I said :)

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2013-02-14 21:33 | Report Abuse

chipek teh's endless garbage.
n his no. 1 fan. Shirley
haha

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-02-14 21:41 | Report Abuse

lol

DaveSingh

2,088 posts

Posted by DaveSingh > 2013-02-14 21:43 |

Post removed.Why?

DaveSingh

2,088 posts

Posted by DaveSingh > 2013-02-14 21:46 | Report Abuse

remember my call for KLCI at 1000... dont have to wait too long... soon.. very soon.. LOL.....

DaveSingh

2,088 posts

Posted by DaveSingh > 2013-02-14 21:47 | Report Abuse

but i guess then only i will be around.. you little people the sifus wont have the face to be here... LOL....

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-02-14 21:48 | Report Abuse

if you still hold on gmsia.. losing lots money? that's going to be you, not me :D

DaveSingh

2,088 posts

Posted by DaveSingh > 2013-02-14 21:49 | Report Abuse

lol yeah i got gas malaysia lots of it.... bought at 2.57... losing sooo much la LOL

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-02-14 21:53 | Report Abuse

not now, but in 2-3 months , your gmsia will going down. :P

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-02-17 11:09 | Report Abuse

Teacher, let continue sunday bla bla .. from ur article i think you still a bit negative person.. haha. correct me if wrong huh..

I think we need to mix with diff type of ppl, doesn't matter they are negative or positive ppl, as long as they do nothing illegal. you are a teacher you know, how can you teach like that one ler.

don't be a fool confused by some of the motivational quotes, it does not work all the time for everyone.. those for you to talk to the "wall" one like ur FB, haha

when I was schooling or even pre-u, I'm always at good class one you know, like A class, B class and etc.. of course we never mix with C class or D class ppl one la, cuz we think they never make it to college or uni one.. next time go sell vege in wet market la, or go be carpenter la, go construction sites work la..

OMG, what we think really come true for some of them.. some of them become main distributors in wet market, some of them become developers or sub-contractors, and those carpenters help ppl to reno house.. some of them make more more money than me :(

Now huh, sometime also got no face to see them, cuz last time look down at them or never mix with them :( cuz last time I have stupid mindset like the teacher lor..

So now, I believe what Mr Li say, just waste some money, doesn't matter la, belanja ppl lim-kopi at starbuck or coffeebean la or makan la, who knows next time need a favor from those ppl or those negative ppl, or don't know how it happen, suddenly luck landed on them..

to be continue...

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-02-17 18:06 | Report Abuse

Let continue woof woof.. and talk nonsense. are you really positive ? haha. if not positive, ppl going to get away from you liao. haha

ok la, agree with you, to kick off investment plan we need money, either we inherited the money or start working to earn it.

guess you read anything that dealing with money, even learn from video like from entertainer or joker like Chee Wah. not scare in one day, you become a slave to money ? if you sleep and dream money chasing you , will you run faster or catch them ?

Then you try to teach ppl what is money or even teach ppl how to live... maybe some base on ur past screwed life, by doing that you claimed you are positive ? if ppl does not wish to live the way you want, are they positive ? some more teach ppl how to increase their salary but you don't even know how to do it for urself and look like give up demanding, you call that positive.. joker like Chee Wah..

Let talk bout salary since you on this subject .. use some illogical thinking haha.. I know abit..

Maybe most of the teachers not getting high pay, but I don't believe none of them did not get above 10k or 15k salary, you cannot do it and you think others may not be able to do it... so negative man. maybe you do not have master or phd is it ? why you never try to get one and then demand after so long ?

you teach in private school hor. parents pay high school fees, maybe you try this.. you very good in math rite, award winning in math rite, you say good no use one.. must prove one la, like you help the college to make sure all the students score "A" in math, or maybe always top among the colleges la, maybe in 2 to 3 years, then try ask for promotion or higher pay.. see if work. you never even try, you already make conclusion, so are you positive or not ? or you cannot do it ? Haha

Tell you a joke, there is one top marketing guy knock his boss door try luck, say "boss, I need to change my car and buy a condo at mont kiara, I help you so long and make this much and so much for you, I need help financially". The boss say "ok, the company will buy for you". Shit the marketing guy regretted never ask for bangalow, of course he dare not to ask more, but he ask his boss "why you never say I am entitle to this". The boss say "you never ask". hahaha I laugh like mad.. anyone believe this joke?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz