look at your blog only one word to say on u: moron

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-02-11 22:35 | Report Abuse

hahaha...

juggernault

1,895 posts

Posted by juggernault > 2013-02-12 08:31 | Report Abuse

Yeah moron, day 2 you still bla bla bla here. Get a life, go out with your friends, family...

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2013-02-12 12:27 | Report Abuse

Day 2 CNY still got time to blog. Die hard blogger... blog until last breath...

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-02-12 20:47 | Report Abuse

not sure if you guys noticed, the teacher said never follow the forum discussion one cuz he think is noise. once he being criticized construtively or some ppl disagree with him, he will start with some motivational quotes.. im positive im positive, jus dog barking, i ned to follow my belief ignore what others say and bla bla.

but huh surprisely noticed some of the topics he write will relate to what some forum members discussed one. now look like he become property advisor not only trading advisor. or novice in goreng property.

why now looking for a better house already, dont want to frugal staying in small house ?

cant believe he is blogging during cny somemore telling you what he is doing... prior to cny, post the video like telling ppl appreciate ur family and spend time with them during festive season.. hahaha. okok im busy body, none of my business actually.. but definitely i do not wish to be educated like a donkey. i do not find any integrity in him yet base on his writing.

so sad, tomorrow ned to start work already for most ppl..

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-02-12 22:05 | Report Abuse

hahaha... i have been preaching about him for a while now... he is very cunning man. He claimed that we are all noise but still come here all the time. Post so many things so entice induce readers. I am sincere in preaching about his innuendo as i want others not to fall into his trap.
By the way, I just found another ex tratles who lost quite a sum of money in market by following Mr Teh's call in his stock watch. This person did not renew the next subscription as he lost faith. According to this ex tratles, Mr Teh made many wrong call compared to good ones in 2012.
I am not surprise many will still supportive of Mr Teh despite all this revealing truth coming out one by one. Because many here are so ignorant. Sorry to be blunt.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz