Be the first to like this.

19 comment(s). Last comment by shirley1 2013-04-07 09:25

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-05 20:45 | Report Abuse

I oso feel funny.. how come didn't see this guy today, cannot be la, base on his character sure come out one wor, then I think think maybe I tikam wrongly, suddenly pop up.. want to laugh like mad.. sorry sorry I really can't help it...

don't worry la, you win la cuz last miniute I predict down mah.. if you are real, don't worry la .. like ppl say real gold not afraid of fire one la..

alenac

2,624 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-05 20:52 | Report Abuse

To be frank, whether CI going to close above 1700 for the first time really depends on EPF. Whether EPF has given instruction to foreign managers to use all the bullets to make Najib feel artificially good as he goes to polls. No amount of TA charting will give u the answer to the direction of the CI.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-05 20:58 | Report Abuse

But this time teacher learned and clever liao.. he put retrace or break 1700 ? high chances of one kena la.. play cheat one :(

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-05 21:02 | Report Abuse

I think he is rich la, got a lot stocks one, has been hearing him clearing for long long time, forever cannot finish clearing one..

alenac

2,624 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-05 21:10 | Report Abuse

Wah! Shirley u study him in depth. Some more check his financials.

Posted by hattorihanzo > 2013-04-05 21:14 | Report Abuse

aiya everytime oso got queston mark at the end..easy to twist later to any way market going hahaha

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-04-05 21:22 | Report Abuse

dear Shirley... dont believe a word he is saying... infact he just making up story that he bot n sold ... even if he did, he trade like 5,000 units or 10,000 max on stocks. So its a small insignificant amount.
His own ex tratles told me about this. He is making money from this stock watch or his cohort or tratles...
do you all think that he is that busy not to reply his email?? all this is marketing gimmick to show that many are joining his group.... he is always free in his webpage chatting away...

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-05 21:37 | Report Abuse

A person that is creating a stock watch, at the same time he is trading, there is a conflict of interest, further more who are you to him ? even father and son can turn bad terms when come to money, you think when he run he will tell you to run first and he run after ur all. be careful newbie or turtles ..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-05 23:25 | Report Abuse

i dont mean to insult anyone, if he did not claim he is teacher maybe i couldnt be bother. tell you seriously, even he is not ashame of him, i feel malu myself, to me like trying to teach the students to become master of excuses, critisize anything that you can, this person not good and dont know how to be human, seriously we dont feel malu our country have this type of teacher, somemore criticize the failed education system. just cuz we make money .. then why we dislike corrupted politician ?

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-04-06 01:14 | Report Abuse

haha Shirley1 always crack me up :) but but i also now confuse( pusing2 ) becoz teacher said SOLD Harta and Alex lu said BUY harta
http://nexttrade.blogspot.com/2013/04/harta-may-have-bullish-breakout.html
My pusing is ain't both teacher and Alex TA fellas? - I thought their charts,candles,lights all same one mah? they all have the 200 days 2000 days all should be the same in the book of technicals? so who is right :)I think I better stick to my dart strategy :(

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-06 09:34 | Report Abuse

Haha.. Frank maybe the teacher using cheap candles because need to frugal. He really insulted the intelligence of some of our own country ppl.. like Frank, I help you to become a millionaire, if you already a millionaire, I help you to become a billionaire, you know we must be a good human to help others, of course no free lunch la, I charge only rm30, okok la if you kind enuf or charity enuf round up to nearest thousand for me la.. if I talk this in public, or trying to educate ppl along this line, am I an idiot ?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-06 10:24 | Report Abuse

Frank, I don't really follow Alex blog, cuz i dont really follow TA, not to say i dont believe, think he purely talk stocks only, I remember reading somewhere he is doing this free analysis for his customers as he is a remisier making money from his customers, as he is in the commercial world, in this context I think he is placing some priority on his customers, i guess getting new customers are more costly than maintaining existing customers..

not like the frugal teacher, making his customers to wait, esok lusa attitude or using cheap strategy.. somemore can't believe he treat his customers as followers... pui

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-04-07 00:03 | Report Abuse

haha Shirley but most of the TA fellas makes big bucks right if they use the 'branded' candles haha :) only 30RM to be a millionaire ah - sound too good to be true leh and u know what they said about that :) I follow teacher postings from time to time and he seems to be a decent fella - he trades very short and quick and usually makes or losses a little and maybe perhaps will take many years to make a million not to mention that u will have a lot of trading costs and also very time consuming to be looking at the monitor all the time. he seems very busy and does not have much time so it's very difficult to be a full time trader to successfully make $$$ but heck what do I know maybe he already is a millionaire and good for him cause he does do a lot of charity :)

sathya

59 posts

Posted by sathya > 2013-04-07 00:13 | Report Abuse

I also want to learn shirley..pls adv satvinder3jp@yahoo.co.uk

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-04-07 01:16 | Report Abuse

haha shirley1 there u go - have one student in sathya already :)

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-07 01:22 | Report Abuse

The stock market is so dynamic. The closer you look at it, the more you do not see. The charts learning can only help a little.

zack_liza

1,560 posts

Posted by zack_liza > 2013-04-07 03:42 | Report Abuse

Actually mkt will drop at least 10% from 1685 after pernamaan calon and after actual election..this time mkt will consolidate..epf will instruct foreign fund to support klci.ytd total foreign fund very low.hold ur money and come back to mkt 3 month after election.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 09:22 | Report Abuse

sathya, im sorry, me not a stock trainer, just an investor learning from some experts in this forum :)

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 09:25 | Report Abuse

Frank, am really not against charity too, dare not to say much like even the govt do charity or bantuan rakyat like br1m , or like maybe creating job opportunity for ppl is another big charity.. and believe me, teacher do not believe this and also criticize like nobody business.. anyway, Frank I do respect ur views:)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz