Be the first to like this.

38 comment(s). Last comment by shirley1 2013-04-13 07:34

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 11:28 | Report Abuse

Hahaha making fun ? laughter the best medicine.. want to know what is happiness to me ? I can find humor or laughter despite all challenges ahead of me .. hahaha. i think x is Albert and y is shirley1.. hahaha again I think he learned.. dare not to mention name liao, cat has nine life la.. Hahaha. woof woof

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 11:30 | Report Abuse

u forgot another important resource... money!

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-04-07 11:41 | Report Abuse

i dont know if i am X or Y... but I got F U named after you Mr Teh...
non stop promoting your stupid stock watch. Post all those good winning stocks only??? post those you lose too pls if you have the balls? sorry i dont think you have it..

senior trader in your group is a CON MAN... ex remisier. You gave him free pass in your group he no need to pay to join your group whilst the rest need to pay. Asking people to buy when stock already moved up few bids saying break out ... but he is selling...

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-04-07 11:43 | Report Abuse

if you are organising public talk.. I will attend definitely... I will bring rotten eggs to throw at you... hahaha

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-04-07 11:45 | Report Abuse

Mr Teh, one fine day, I will write a blog about you & spill the beans on you & let public/readers here know the TRUTH about you.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 11:55 | Report Abuse

sorry Albert, you may not be the X or Y :)

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 12:04 | Report Abuse

teacher, i dont mind to be x and y..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 12:05 | Report Abuse

teacher, i still feel malu we have teacher like you. okok, i dont mean to disrespect your business partners.

To me, if someone passion in education does not mean educated one. okok maybe im wrong, to me if a teacher really want to produce quality and good students, i think should nurture and develop them holistically to their potential and character. not what the teacher think they should be..

and of course to do this, need passionate teacher with strong moral and professionalizm.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 12:13 | Report Abuse

teacher, of course the students in to be educated with the right values, and do not mix business and personal views together.. hahaha

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 12:27 | Report Abuse

okok, know la you always live in big dreams la, for a moment let come back to the real business world, i guess most ppl believe in results, what for talk like heaven and cannot achieve results

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-04-07 12:30 | Report Abuse

hahaha Shirley.
I do feel bad sometime because I think only 2 of us can see how bad is this teacher. The rest of the readers chose to ignore or just dont care anything we say about him. They might even think that we just jealous or simply hate him.
The truth is, I never ever envy nor jealous of him. I am just trying hard to "educate" others how bad this man is so he will stop preying on us here.... Just all my intention but apparently I think I failed as he still exists and still sucking our blood here as we allow him to do... its sad ....

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-04-07 12:33 | Report Abuse

I will one day write about him & all his dirty tricks then I will disappear from here since I had failed to warn others about him as my cry felt to deaf hears. If readers choose to listen & join him so its their own fault.

cheers

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 12:39 | Report Abuse

teacher, still in business huh, since ur objective is to educate and a good man, do you know what is code and ethics professional conduct ? be it a teacher or trader teacher wanted to be..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 12:44 | Report Abuse

like you creating a stock watch and assume you collect subscription, at the same time you have interest in certain stocks. is like some fund manager dealers personally hold some stocks and using the company funds to push up the price.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 12:48 | Report Abuse

teacher, up to now still nothing personal huh.. want to continue haha ..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 13:11 | Report Abuse

teacher, if some other ppl doing this will you strongly object ? i think you did.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 13:14 | Report Abuse

Since this is dealing with money and taking students publicly to advise them how to handle their money, are you a qualified financial planner or remisier ? guess your math degree does not count

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 13:33 | Report Abuse

when those in business, normally when they wish to purchase something or engage someone to complete certain things, usually it will go thru some evaluation process..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 13:38 | Report Abuse

like when we go market buy fish or apple, ensure we buy cheap fish & apple.. hahaha. sorry sorry i cant help it..

serious back, like we dont buy airplane without engine, camera price that is higher the market price, choose someone that will to serve the nation and etc etc.

So, are you afraid ppl evaluate you ??

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 13:40 | Report Abuse

teacher, sorry not free to write liao, i extremely busy .. i need to watch TV liao..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 16:11 | Report Abuse

nothing personal huh.. haha, just wonder where got ppl do business treat his paying customers as his followers one ... somemore he said everyday extremely busy with class during day time,

if needed emergency meeting during day time how ? cuz market going to crash soon .. wait until at night only talk ? and should avoid trade those stocks he is not trading or in his stock watch ?

sell the harta mah sell already lor, why need to explain ? mentor wor, anything wrong telling newbie how to evaluate a trainer or mentor ?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 16:18 | Report Abuse

Public talk ? free or be willing pay a fee ? technology is wonderful huh... tele conference or video conference.. hahaha. jus make me remember see one picture how MCA do video campaigning la..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 16:28 | Report Abuse

Teacher, I have lost my respect for you totally, pls don't give ppl opportunity to mock you la..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 16:41 | Report Abuse

guess teacher will be busy blogging next few days... hahaha

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 17:01 | Report Abuse

newbie .. be careful, he has trading interest in his stock watch.. if you are paying customer, you should ask if he can disclose his trading at end of the day or next day.. of course unless you don't mind he is doing that...

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-07 22:25 | Report Abuse

Still strictly business huh haha.. don't bring in personal affection huh. otherwise say ppl make fun of you .. so bad :(

Newbie.. yes, everyone is eager to explore another avenue of income from share market. ask yourself a question, are you really interested in TA or can you really pick up TA ? just cuz someone hard sell he made money in this counter and that counter using his trading skill ? believe me, not everyone can pick up TA well, and there is no proof the trainer make money too.

I think you can look under uncle purebull blog, I think he recommended some books, read up to see if you find it interested.. and compare with other trading course if there is any before you pay money to attend.

If after attend the course, a professional trainer will tell you one, if you are suitable for TA, which I'm not sure he will tell you :) of course it is not end of the world if cannot pick up, find other method that is suitable for you. if he still insist you practice make perfect, I think the trainer mindset is paranoid one.

well, the choice is always yours..

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-04-08 00:01 | Report Abuse

haha Ms Shirley.
Apparently only 2 of us really concern about his wrong doing.... the rest of readers not helping us to whack him... no wonder he thinks he is God here.. can post whenever or whatever he likes.
I know from his own ex tratle how bad he is... how much he con people with his stock watch. His teaching not so good not up to our standard. Rather read books then paying for him.
Really hope readers can see that... what we are trying to do.

alenac

2,634 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-08 00:07 | Report Abuse

Albert and Shirley1, sorry can't support both of you, dun know who this "teacher" both of you are talking about. Haven heard of his cheating case too. Care to elaborate at length?

berid

465 posts

Posted by berid > 2013-04-08 00:11 | Report Abuse

albert lim, sorry to let x and y do the job.. i believe, some including myself, just dont wanna make enemy.. life is too short for me to think about him.. i rather spend my time analyze/learn stock and share it for free.. =P

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-08 06:51 | Report Abuse

strictly business, nothing personal :) even though there is no cheating, as it is willing buyer and willing seller. it is a misconduct, like creating a stock watch that may be collecting subscription, at the same time having trading interest in some of the counters. there is a conflict of interest, he can do this to his benefits if he has enuf subscribers. some of us believe when there is a demand in a counter the price will go up. look like he is recruiting publicly even you are not attending his trading course.

newbie.. i assume most of you the mind still green green. it is definitely good to learn the technical know how in trading, pls be aware some soft skills is important too, if not .. after ppl eat you i think you will still say thank you to the person. that y sometime ppl say some of our graduates no standard.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-08 22:36 | Report Abuse

Continue huh haha.. the article is full of business and personal things huh haha... but I guess the objective is only money la.. he also never like read most blogs huh maybe he think is noice, but of course except his blog la.

so bad huh, ask ppl not to read his blog huh, aiyo just want to see if you got new tricks oso cannot meh.. maybe now he does not want the traffic anymore.. by the way huh, a field commander not bound by the king's order one la... sun tzu say one.. haha

newbie.. to me, if ppl mixed business with own personal affection and emotion, he will make you pusing pusing until sometime you don't know what is right or what is wrong, then you don't know how to make decision.. they maybe you become very very emotion. the choice is still yours..

but now i oso confuse business and personal liao haha. good nite.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-04-09 19:56 | Report Abuse

Alenac - the teacher you dont know? then better that way.
Berid - you are a blogger too so its best you avoid the confrontation as it may cause conflict of interest.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-12 20:47 | Report Abuse

Sorry guys, i admit i hav small mind, try to talk ppl and understand ppl, cuz my job need this, I need to understand how ppl think and behave ..

but talk serious .... really really beh tahan liao, laugh till can't tahan... last sunday jus tikam tikam another time maybe this guy will blog like nobody this week, what a coincidence .. really la keep blogging this week to explain hahaha.. for last 2 weeks keep blogging la ... aha.. extremely busy is it for show show one ? hahaha

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-12 20:57 | Report Abuse

I think this guy is in fear abit, so same pattern tell some sad story again .. like pls sympathize and believe me, i share my experience here cuz i care.. newbie I'm here to save you.. talk talk until his email suddenly appear again, pls join my group and I will save you.. hahaha

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-12 21:05 | Report Abuse

should we short FKLI or not ? tell here la.. share la teacher .. what is FKLI ? very high risk one is it ? suitable for newbie or not ?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-12 21:43 | Report Abuse

okok la, tell u la, I think only huh.. guess one of ur biggest weakness is you look to high up on urself till maybe you lost ur mind, you actually don't know what is rite or what is wrong cuz you jus agar agar only or guess guess only.. u do not hav helicopter view one, u only acknowledge certain group of ppl, if they are not ur type of ppl u think they should be, u probably prefer to get rid of them, how to be good leader ? haha

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-12 22:48 | Report Abuse

but, sometime I also got great mind one la, newbie I give ur all one idea want or not... if you all want to see his tips huh, maybe find some friends, say like maybe 10 or 20 or 30 ppl together, jus join as 1. So huh like 30 divide 15, rm2 each.. then from there maybe you can find few persons, sell it 50 cents each.. walau erh.. maybe make money one ler..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-04-13 07:34 | Report Abuse

Teacher, forgot to tell you tim.. I think I confirm la, you are money crazy one.. whatever values you trying to educate a person, must have something to do with money one.. be motivated, be inspired, be positive, determination and persistence... and all the funny quotes.. someone block ur way, get rid of them ... hahaha

Wah ur aunty is rite la, money is evil.. anyway wish you good luck la.. but don't con ppl huh and vote wisely huh.. haha

Post a Comment
Market Buzz