1 person likes this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by carries 2013-05-05 09:44

carries

117 posts

Posted by carries > 2013-05-04 10:00 | Report Abuse

Well presented and factual.

The same could also apply to the property sector.
(When the property market crashed in America, alot of people were "under water" on their mortgages. It caused alot of pain all around.)

While everyone wants lower prices (fuel) and "freebies" (like water, tollfree highways or education), the reality is that nothing is cheap or free.

There is a cost of these items and someone has got to pay for it.

You wouldn't want to work for free and give away the efforts of your labours, would you?
Wouldn't you expect to be paid for goods and services you produced?

It seems unfair not to make the people, that use & consume these services, pay for them.

For example, would you honestly believe that it is fair for you to have to pay for your neihbour's children's education, if you don't have any children of your own?
Abolishing liability on PTPTN loans would mean exactly that.

The benefit of of someone elses education belongs to that person alone and he/she stands to reap the benefits over time, by being able to secure a better job at a better pay.

If i borrowed money and used the money for my own benefit, would it be right for me to ask other people to be responsible for my debt?

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-05-04 12:52 | Report Abuse

Trying to use the divide and conquer strategy, are you?

Preaching SELFISHNESS will destroy this country directly from the core.

This is the reason why Malaysia is falling apart.

Questions from you such as:

1)Why should I fund my neighbours children education when I have no children

2)Why should I work for free, amd nothing is cheap or free

All your thoughts reeks of selfishness and greed.This is the mentality behind Malaysian traitors and fence sitters.Go where the wind blows and side those who can give you better advantages.Save your own skin first what right? Who cares what happens to this country my slf and family comes first.

Good luck to people like you. I hope your metality gets opened up further.

Free higher education will pave way to a more knowledged society which will enrich this country further. Of course it'll narrow the income gap which cronies like you will never agree. If the country is rich there will be more job opportunies and people won't have to fight with the leftovers. You and I whether you have children a not will benefit from the low unemployment. Good karma what goes around comes around.

We don't want a pagoda and a stick shape middle class. We want a pyramid which the middle class occupies most of it.

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-05-04 12:54 | Report Abuse

It's time to do away with Proton and allow cheaper fuel efficient and eco friendly cars into the country that the general public can afford.

Stop the mamakutty's family empire business this time.

carries

117 posts

Posted by carries > 2013-05-05 09:44 | Report Abuse

The opinions are my own personal opinions.
Honestly, it is merely based on "common sense".

Post a Comment
Market Buzz