4 people like this.

32 comment(s). Last comment by kiamshin 2013-08-09 12:56

yungshen1

2,134 posts

Posted by yungshen1 > 2013-08-04 16:43 | Report Abuse

this look like knm got opportunity gain. because now almost 52 weeks low. u know y . many people like to buy high price and scared buy low price right now. NTA for knm is 1.200 now price is 0.450. undervalue stock y dun u guys buy when price so low now. and sell it at higher price. u must follow cold eyes say we are buying company assets not buying high share price.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-08-04 16:51 | Report Abuse

becareful bro, u have absolutely no right on the asset while u "think" u r buying them. asset can be seen as resources where company use to generate $, it is not some kind of investment warrant

yungshen1

2,134 posts

Posted by yungshen1 > 2013-08-04 16:59 | Report Abuse

iafx the thing is now low price we must buy. sell it at high price. this is what cold eyes say.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-08-04 17:07 | Report Abuse

maybe v should ask why so low in the first place; given asset of 1.20? accord to c.eye, share price and company performance r reflection of each other. anyway, yr $ yr choice... juz watchout conman driving 7 series!

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-08-04 17:36 | Report Abuse

@tan, juz curious, did c.eye has any write up about how to sell?

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-08-04 17:41 | Report Abuse

Hi Yungshen1
1) Low price comes with a reason. Sometime we just do not know what it is. The market is so smart, we are( at least I am) just ordinary people, it is risky to think that we can scout a superb counter but the thousand of experts out there do not.

2) I follow almost all of Cold Eye’s articles which are available on-line, newspaper and the two books, I believe that he has never recommended KNM. I do not know much about KNM now, but I lost big on this counter many years ago. One of the reasons was the “not so reliable management”. This is the most critical criteria according to Cold Eye(the 1st Star). So my humble advice is not to touch this counter. If the price is really up, do not feel sad, let others to earn this kind of money but not us who are followers of Cold Eye. We can earn from Right Path=正道.

Good luck and sorry for not supporting your view.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-08-04 17:57 | Report Abuse

@tan, thanks! selling is no doubt more challenging than buy.

yungshen1

2,134 posts

Posted by yungshen1 > 2013-08-04 19:50 | Report Abuse

i dun think so. knm can invest for long term.cold eyed also got
say y dun u hold another 5years. when price go up to 1.000 .i will laught u all guys.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-08-04 22:54 | Report Abuse

@yungshen1 :
I strongly agree with Tan KW on the above 2 comments.

I opine KFima and Hai-O by KC will perform equally well as KNM if not better.

Please think twice before putting in your hard earned money into KLSE. The final choice is still in your hands. A Very Good Luck to you.

A Case Study: Apprentice does not view Hai-O as a good counter. I disagree with him and stubbornly buy Hai-O at 2.72 tomorrow. When I make a fabulous return, I will not laugh at Apprentice but instead will thank him for spending time and afford to trigger me to think more.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-08-04 23:21 | Report Abuse

Hi Tan KW :
Buying Hai-O is a case study only with hidden advice inside. I worry it may create resentment if I write out directly.

I have a long story on Zhulian and Hai-O but I do not have any plan and study on both lately. Just following up the businesses and keeping the lovely Zhulian for my lovely daughter.

Good night.

apprentice

789 posts

Posted by apprentice > 2013-08-04 23:35 | Report Abuse

bsngpg, its your right to buy any counter you wish. Personally I prefer Zhulian. I know you bought it at lower price and therefore reluctant to purchase more at higher price even though the counter is good long term investment.
My advice is try to buy best of class, meaning MLMs, Zhulian, finance, CIMB, maybe look into consumer or O&G counters rather than another MLM counter.

skyu

2,497 posts

Posted by skyu > 2013-08-04 23:36 | Report Abuse

Knm ? Make sure u hold at least rm 100k above share value, then give me a message, i bring u exclusively to knm yard as vendor visit.

apprentice

789 posts

Posted by apprentice > 2013-08-04 23:53 | Report Abuse

LOL, its not my choice. bsngpg chose cimb as his investment for his son. Zhulian for his daughter.

Abudance

2,211 posts

Posted by Abudance > 2013-08-04 23:55 | Report Abuse

Cold eye bought mbsb on 15/3. Didn't buy any other bank!

apprentice

789 posts

Posted by apprentice > 2013-08-05 00:04 | Report Abuse

Abundance, that's not surprising. A good investor will study companies by sector. He must have picked mbsb with best chance to succeed in the finance sector and dumped his money there.
However will he tell anyone when to sell or will he inform after clearing his position? If he starts to favour another finance counter, that's the hint he has moved out of mbsb.

lching

1,402 posts

Posted by lching > 2013-08-05 00:23 | Report Abuse

说冷眼是股神肯定是过誉。

BBB79

2,689 posts

Posted by BBB79 > 2013-08-05 06:42 | Report Abuse

knm lost every year...

kiamshin

67 posts

Posted by kiamshin > 2013-08-09 12:56 | Report Abuse

Yes. The generous sharing by cold eyed will be a good guide an reminder for those retail investors who always want to see immediate gain but end up being the ultimate losers. Discipline is the key to success. We all can understand the sharing from this sifu. But how many ppl have the patience to see thru their investment over a long period of time to reap the fruit of success? This makes the difference...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz