2 people like this.

175 comment(s). Last comment by KC Loh 2013-08-31 01:25

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-29 12:17 | Report Abuse

Posted by Frank Soweto > Aug 29, 2013 12:16 PM | Report Abuse
yay I got a flag wohhooooo :) finally LOL - I thought bastardizing and inbred goes hand in hand that is why u got retarded? No LOL

no no. you see, when papa Re and mama Tard loves each other very much.......

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-29 12:19 | Report Abuse

LOL that's a good pic :) it does say it all :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-29 12:21 | Report Abuse

haha no no. you see, when papa Re and mama Tard loves each other very much.......
LOL I got it now :)
hey I got another flag hopefully by end of week I can get a t shirt LOL

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-29 12:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by Frank Soweto > Aug 29, 2013 12:17 PM | Report Abuse
any idea how many flags can exchange for gifts LOL
------

dunno, you may want to check with fark cat tubby. he knows all the exchange rate! notice the "i'm insist" part in the last bit? LOL

Blog: Thanks to i3investor team for sending me the polo shirt
Oct 25, 2012 07:31 PM | Report Abuse
Dear Fat Cat Tim Buddy,
Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner in our Polo Shirt Giveaway campaign this year to reward users who have been supporting and helping i3investor to become the number 1 independent investment portal in Malaysia. The reward winners are selected from the following categories:
lol i thought it is a scam, and it in my junk mail box, so i kinda ignore it, hahaha can i still get the polo shirt? :p

Blog: Thanks to i3investor team for sending me the polo shirt
Oct 25, 2012 07:37 PM | Report Abuse

Terms and Conditions
6. This campaign is open from 16 Oct 2012 to 15 Nov 2012. Entries submitted after the campaign period may not be entertained. i3investor reserves the right to extend this campaign, or run other campaigns in the future.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-29 12:24 | Report Abuse

and another :) I heard the blue one is the lowest rank and the red ones are the ones that u can exchange it with cash? ")

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-29 12:27 | Report Abuse

ok la, stop for lunch first. the way he is selling flags to offset his losses, i scared afterwards some blood vessel will burst from fark cat and then officially making him a demented retard! hahahahahahahahaha

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-29 12:29 | Report Abuse

LOL we're collecting like nobody business now and by the end of the day we'll be able to get something LOL I think we deserve it cost we put the bully where it belongs and all the basterdize can do is give us more flags LOL

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-29 12:30 | Report Abuse

one last thing before lunch. notice good people are coming back when the small timer bully is knocked back in his place? hahahahahahaha

Posted by Matsaham Mashuk > Aug 29, 2013 12:26 PM | Report Abuse
cool--)tak boleh tahan..exit 2.14. bought 1.89.buyback later..hehehe..duit mashuk..

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-29 12:30 | Report Abuse

oh o.k have a good one :)I'll go look for my War Bird in meantime :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-29 12:39 | Report Abuse

yeah ooi was right admin should seriously consider not only banning but removing the bullies and also the sifu wannabe and his xrated garbage wetwet pants blog :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-29 12:49 | Report Abuse

coffeeshop now! :)

nah, leave the blogs alone for all to see! could serve as a warning for the rest up-and-coming bullies wannabe!

Actually i think OTB is to be blamed too! he taught newbie investors here to utilized FA + TA to be successful! but he should have placed a disclaimer that this is only for investors with some level of experience. This is what happened when a retarded punter tries to apply it with his limited knowledge and stock tips! the inevitable happens! something like "tou chai feng kuan, tar sei sifu!" (translated as: kung fu disciple swings pole in practise, kills the master eventually!) no wonder he is now chasing Ooi to the ends of the earth with his vengence! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

joking Ooi! LOL

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-29 13:23 | Report Abuse

You guys really crack me up.
Afternoon coffee time

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-29 13:25 | Report Abuse

Esp earning flag points to offset bursa losses.

Hahahaa

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-29 20:05 | Report Abuse

Posted by tonylim > Aug 29, 2013 01:25 PM | Report Abuse
Esp earning flag points to offset bursa losses

hey tony speak for yourself LOL
except for my tidor cousins muda and tiasa, the rest are doing nicely :) I'm trying to get a t- shirt for the basterdize cat haha

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-29 20:12 | Report Abuse

LOl KC the basterdize cat not only retarded but ungrateful too - I'm kinda worried about his sifu Littleshark as if the tips stop coming in this kurap will show his true colors :(

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-29 20:28 | Report Abuse

Stock: [INARI]: INARI AMERTRON BERHAD
Jul 8, 2013 03:37 PM | Report Abuse
wow.. littleshark, you are the stock king,... make at least 500% on ingenco? but.. whats the reason u buy it at the 1st place? rumours? insider news? can share a bit of your strategy and secret? ;)

how about cannot LOL
this is what we call in canto sik siu siu pan toi piu ( translated know a little act like a lot ) no wonder he quickly requested tan to take down his so called stock watch hahaha
o.k I'm getting a bit carried away here LOL after all this is the 'weekend junkies and it's only thu LOL today my hands are full can't carry any more flags

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-29 21:35 | Report Abuse

Blame tonylim first. He is the one who told the tubs to start reading annual report and stop asking question. and the latter "fatt lan cha" til today! That's why I call her madam tubs. Can merajuk for more than a year! No guessing who the poster was for! LoL

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-29 21:36 | Report Abuse

Right tonylim? Hehe

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-29 23:51 | Report Abuse

You dont call an inbred for nothing right.
Hahahha he can just spam for a year, just doing that.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-30 00:01 | Report Abuse

Frank muda tidur is as strange as kfima.
Bangun tiasa ir tak rasa I am not sure. This one got timber.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-08-30 00:13 | Report Abuse

Haha. 3 amigos of idiot , who spam the blog, who fatt lan cha , people got eye to see.

Anyway, thank you for 3 of yours junky contribution, it make my blog active as hell. :D

the whole point of this blog is to LOL , i must concluded that my intention had been reached, once again, thank you keringcai, Frankenstein , last but not least tonyjaa. :D

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-30 00:28 | Report Abuse

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > Aug 30, 2013 12:13 AM | Report Abuse
Haha. 3 amigos of idiot , who spam the blog, who fatt lan cha , people got eye to see.
Anyway, thank you for 3 of yours junky contribution, it make my blog active as hell. :D
the whole point of this blog is to LOL , i must concluded that my intention had been reached, once again, thank you keringcai, Frankenstein , last but not least tonyjaa. :D

Phew juz in the nick of time - I got it copied cause this kurap likes to post and then quickly delete LOL
people got eye to see LOL ya classic nowdays u just cannot cheat people all the time sifu wannabe hahaha
junky contributiona and spam LOL what a retard u're the fool who put up this peice of shit in the first place and have your retard pic all over and we're just happy to laugh along your shittie photoshop 'skill'
point of this blog is to LOL yeah and you're the retard we're laughing at incase your pea size brain or whatever is left understand that LOL

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-30 00:33 | Report Abuse

hahahhaha, people got eye to see. Inbred got the cheek to ask me to tell him the story of scomi. She got upset. See what is written below.

service@i3investor.com
11/6/12

to no-reply
Fat Cat Tim Buddy also commented on "tonnylim vs fat cat tim buddy":

this idiot above me tell me : dont be lazy, go read from page 1 to page 1000 to find out the answer.

which this idiot already have the answer but dont want to give it to me, totally @rsehole.

today i just remind him of what he told me, ' dont be lazy' hahaha and he on rage lol, i must say... this idiot so easily get mad, which is.. good, because thats what i want him to be, and it make me success in what i try to do.

and this idiot above me , 1st comment/reply on this website is on a thread call '' how to gain 10% daily '' hahaha

and i use it to mock him like ever since i find out hahaha it so funny.

hey dont rape the ' report abuse ' button la, be a man, dont f me, im not a f@ggot like u xD

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-30 00:34 | Report Abuse

Also teaching a duck how to swim.

service@i3investor.com
Jul 6

to me
Fat Cat Tim Buddy also commented on "Stock: [PTARAS]: PINTARAS JAYA BHD":

wow.. junjun40, did you regret that u sold so early?

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-30 00:35 | Report Abuse

service@i3investor.com
Aug 13

to me

tony chai, you can take it as a lesson for learn to be smarter, why take it as a mock? be positive man.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-30 00:36 | Report Abuse

Posted by tonylim > Aug 30, 2013 12:01 AM | Report Abuse
Frank muda tidur is as strange as kfima.
I think so LOL and if you're in either one just collect dividens or trade between the 20+ cents swing :)

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-30 00:36 | Report Abuse

tomorrow more random walk, if market is slow

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-08-30 00:36 | Report Abuse

dumb people usually do not admit they are dumb, i understood that.

I never said im sifu or im great investor, it just that kcchongnz got this funny idea to included me in a ' stock challenge ' with him and OTB.

And TanKW post my recommendation in his blog without my consent.

I was never a wannabe sifu, but i guess some people just get their feeling hurt when their name does not get mention up. hahaha..

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-08-30 00:41 | Report Abuse

page 10 is on the way, filled with junky post from keringcai, tonyjaa , and Frankenstein.

i3 admins, seriously you guys have to do something about this man..
( kcloh, he is out of his mind, possessed by davesingh )

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-30 00:41 | Report Abuse

service@i3investor.com
11/9/12

to me
Fat Cat Tim Buddy also commented on "Blog: i love cipek teh":

oh thank you, thank you for showing me this, so that can i flag your comment, ty hahaha

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-30 00:44 | Report Abuse

Hahaha, got another one. This should go to admin of i3 asking forumers to get out of i3. Okok enough for this hour.

Guys isnt he a retarded bully?

service@i3investor.com
11/10/12

to me
Fat Cat Tim Buddy also commented on "Stock: [FPI]: FORMOSA PROSONIC INDUSTRIES":

lol tony cha cha, im surprised when i saw junjun40 at http://www.investlah.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=bd037dd37beaad69214f03c55dd2e7c1&topic=49194.msg958871;topicseen#msg958871 hahaha maybe you should stick in that forum, it suit you better :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-30 00:45 | Report Abuse

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > Aug 30, 2013 12:36 AM | Report Abuse
dumb people usually do not admit they are dumb, i understood that.
I never said im sifu or im great investor, it just that kcchongnz got this funny idea to included me in a ' stock challenge ' with him and OTB.
yeah I agree with the dumb people retard LOL like this one dispensing advice like a sifu wannabe LOL

tony chai, you can take it as a lesson for learn to be smarter, why take it as a mock? be positive man

we know you're a lazy kurap your name says it all and a very revengeful one at that too spamming tony and cursing for a freaking year :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-30 00:50 | Report Abuse

Fat Cat Tim Buddy also commented on "tonnylim vs fat cat tim buddy":
this idiot above me tell me : dont be lazy, go read from page 1 to page 1000 to find out the answer.
which this idiot already have the answer but dont want to give it to me, totally @rsehole

funny how this Kurap also want to act like a saint but luckily got his garbage postings recorded

Aug 29, 2013 10:12 AM | Report Abuse
talking about devil heart, cursing witchcraft , otb specialty.
Thank You.
Please ignore if you disagree

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-30 00:52 | Report Abuse

Tony it's all really your fault - if u've given this kurap what his was looking for a year ago we would not have come to this LOL
next time please send tips,garbage or anything to wengtheam117@hotmail.com LOLL

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-30 00:54 | Report Abuse

LOL

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-30 00:59 | Report Abuse

Frank to be honest, I was nervous for newbies when TanKW wanted to post his stock "challenge" in i3.

wengthiam, Shoo shoo shoo

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-30 01:01 | Report Abuse

anybody got holland tips pls email to wengtheam117@hotmail.com

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-30 01:02 | Report Abuse

watchout tony this kurap is getting amorous now LOLL and keep posting his pic to try to get a mate :)
wow.. things just get heated after i comment, before i getting deeper involved in this , i must get out , this is a fight i cannot win, i does not even qualify to fight with the number 1 kcloh, number 2 fankenstein, number 3 tonyjaa...

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/klse.i3investor.com/files/my/blog/img/bl1187_arguing_on_the_internet_2.jpg.pagespeed.ce.cok1jhmr6R.jpg

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-30 01:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by tonylim > Aug 30, 2013 12:59 AM | Report Abuse
Frank to be honest, I was nervous for newbies when TanKW wanted to post his stock "challenge" in i3.
wengthiam, Shoo shoo shoo
LOL If not mistaken someone did ask something like how to justify a buy and he ran as fast as he could :)which was smart otherwise u'll have people cursing him in a bear market LOLL

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-30 01:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by tonylim > Aug 30, 2013 01:01 AM | Report Abuse
anybody got holland tips pls email to wengtheam117@hotmail.com

funny how tony what goes around comes around and now u're spamming his email all over like what he did to previously
anyway, he really dun care rumors also can LOL

Jul 8, 2013 03:37 PM | Report Abuse
wow.. littleshark, you are the stock king,... make at least 500% on ingenco? but.. whats the reason u buy it at the 1st place? rumours? insider news? can share a bit of your strategy and secret? ;)

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-30 01:41 | Report Abuse

frank, I am beginning to think inari "tips" was based on some of my postings, no?

arrghh, no time for retards.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-30 02:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by tonylim > Aug 30, 2013 01:41 AM | Report Abuse
frank, I am beginning to think inari "tips" was based on some of my postings, no?

CONFIRMED 100% it's either his sifu Littleshark or even u - check the dates if yours was earlier :)remember how he wanted to find out the Scomi news too and when could not get fatt lan char for a year spamming u LOLL

Jul 8, 2013 03:05 PM | Report Abuse
littleshark, do you have other stocks beside inari and inari wa? if you dont want tell everyone, can e mail to me? wengtheam117@hotmail.com :D

his sifu was also kind enough to give him other tips too

Jul 8, 2013 03:20 PM | Report Abuse
Fat Cat my other target investmt is hibiscus,cliq&pantech.. mostly in o&g industry.
I also kp few in ingenco but is a speculated stock so not encourage u all to buy unless it drop much lower now.. my lowest entry price for ingenco is 0.04&sell most of it when it rose to 0.40 last year
Others i shifted to play in ASX for long term investment.
Hv bn vy busy lately with office work esp this mth. When im free later will continue do sm research on klse stock

May 29, 2013 09:38 PM | Report Abuse
Thanks for the compliment Fat Cat Tim Buddy. Im still in the learning process. I always prefer penny growth stock than big cap. With the same amt of money we can buy more volume&reap higher profit once it reach pe value

I'm pretty sure there's much more cause if you know this kurap he loves to delete his postings :) anyway it's late and enough bashing of this kurap for today and wait till the weekend comes LOL

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-08-30 06:57 | Report Abuse

Just my personal opinion. You can ridicule one another but it's definitely not right to bring into picture those people running in the special Olympics. We should be be proud and admire these people who have the courage and determination to take part in the special Olympics.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-30 06:58 | Report Abuse

LOL retarded kurap finally updated his blog title to random i3 junkies postings instead of random weekend postings - finally took our advice after again figuring out that we're right about the weekend thingy LOL well what do u expect from a brainless sifu wannabe LOL Ooi was right ( as we've all suspected all along which we now reconfirmed it with proof )if u would have acted quiet no one would know you're a dumbass LOL
kikiki must be really tired heh staying all night or can't sleep posting my beloved General stuff LOL

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-08-30 07:02 | Report Abuse

oh invest88 this type of kurap where got heart one let alone brain - this fella is racist to the core too - seems he got something against Indian race too- he used to post calling KC kelingchai but now change to keringchai maybe he worried he gets into trouble.

Jameslee

57 posts

Posted by Jameslee > 2013-08-30 08:03 | Report Abuse

Yes agree with Inwest88.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-30 10:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > Aug 30, 2013 12:41 AM | Report Abuse
page 10 is on the way, filled with junky post from keringcai, tonyjaa , and Frankenstein.
i3 admins, seriously you guys have to do something about this man.. ( kcloh, he is out of his mind, possessed by davesingh )

Fatt lan cha sample hahahahahahahahaha

Still want to get rid of me only coz exposed! Hahahahaha

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-30 11:00 | Report Abuse

Anybody knows Rockwell's song, knife? Hahahahahabahahahaha

Some of its lyric goes, "knife, cuts like a knife, how will i ever heal, I'm so deeply wounded......." hahahahaha

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-30 11:04 | Report Abuse

Eureka! The life of discovery just begun for our poor retard! LoL

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-08-30 11:14 | Report Abuse

I got flagged! And when looking at his updated artwork and analysis of Frank's posting (whom never claimed to untung 200-300%) , the question must be asked again

who spam the blog, who fatt lan cha , people got eye to see.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post a Comment
Market Buzz