1 person likes this.

47 comment(s). Last comment by ahtan 2013-09-21 15:59

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-09-15 15:03 | Report Abuse

An ongoing shamelessly racist policy maker to push Malaysia ultimately doomed.

leelc70

402 posts

Posted by leelc70 > 2013-09-15 15:48 | Report Abuse

the politician can not differential the best fit to malaysian economic, what they thinking is allocate the country asset like their herritage

choonhock

2,027 posts

Posted by choonhock > 2013-09-15 17:37 | Report Abuse

把我交的税还我!打晃子益朋党。

maxlim

322 posts

Posted by maxlim > 2013-09-15 18:34 | Report Abuse

Useless government.....

KAHFIEHLAI

677 posts

Posted by KAHFIEHLAI > 2013-09-15 21:42 | Report Abuse

最终还是羊毛生在羊皮上。。final losers are our country

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2013-09-15 21:51 | Report Abuse

Our PM is back to before. 1Mlalaysia will remained a slogan. I think we were right to kick out the 7-11 party !

alenac

2,622 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-09-15 22:02 | Report Abuse

Well as Malaysian we can't do anything. The additional funding for cronies in the name of bumiputra is going to increase the debt level even before 2020. This is Mahathir answer to the GE13 results.So the RM is going to depreciate against all major currencies. It's best to put your money in foreign currency where they pay high interests. It will act as a hedge against Malaysian currency expected depreciation in the long term.

Posted by palmprincess > 2013-09-15 22:24 | Report Abuse

.. very soon will be 1:3 SIGH

ahtan

241 posts

Posted by ahtan > 2013-09-15 22:54 | Report Abuse

better we think of how to avoid more tax , non bumis pay the most taxes but non of the policies are made for us. what sort of leaders ? if can afford also migrate better . sick of all this nonsense !

ahtan

241 posts

Posted by ahtan > 2013-09-15 22:55 | Report Abuse

how to love the country where the country dont love us??

SHAREUP

4 posts

Posted by SHAREUP > 2013-09-15 23:55 | Report Abuse

u tak suka u keluar dari Malaysia....

Posted by Chong Kim Yock > 2013-09-16 00:00 | Report Abuse

rotten wood can't do crafting. attitude don change will never improve

ahtan

241 posts

Posted by ahtan > 2013-09-16 00:58 | Report Abuse

memang sy nak keluar pun, memang i tak suka pun.

ahtan

241 posts

Posted by ahtan > 2013-09-16 01:00 | Report Abuse

ya , we can go anywhere in the world, but those wood can't go anywhere, they are only "jaguh kampung" je. inside msia can shout big only, outside Malaysia ? aiyo like a kitten,, miaooooo

ahtan

241 posts

Posted by ahtan > 2013-09-16 01:07 | Report Abuse

study -lazy, need "kotak" , do business - no talent, (need their papa to protect wth 30% kotak) working- can't work hard, abit a bit adoi MC pulak, bila peluang tak bagi cakap orang rampas rezeki pulak, apa lagi dia org boleh buat?? pandai rempit di jalanraya je, main guitar bawa pokok, jual burger 2 bulan bungkus tak tau pi mana, macam mana boleh maju?? adohai ! tengok la, walau macam mana bapak dia org bagi apa apa policy pun 20 tahun pun sama je la.

sendiri tak mau usaha , salah org lain, ckp org lain rampas rezeki , apa jenis org ni ??? MARAH KITA ORANG LA, KITA BELAH JE LA, KITA BOLEH CARI MAKAN MANA MANA DI DUNIA , TAPI TU KAYU TAK BOLEH . JAGUH KAMPONG ! MALAYSIA BOLEH JE.

Aeim12

8 posts

Posted by Aeim12 > 2013-09-16 01:39 | Report Abuse

poor thing.....

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-09-16 02:16 | Report Abuse

Yes those educated ones will go to Australia to pluck apples. But how about those who can't even speak english ummo supporters? Become mat rempit lah. and what are the police doing? Catching our good old man writer in the middle of the night.

Marcus Beh

2,483 posts

Posted by Marcus Beh > 2013-09-16 08:52 | Report Abuse

Kanina other race apa pun tak lapas ... TNB ! We all same Malaysian but why najir always only said malay 。how about our race other races ...

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-09-16 08:57 | Report Abuse

Isn't such a saddening result that we Malaysians - Malay or non, have to pluck apples to earn "high" income in Australia whereas Malaysia is such an abundant country enriched with all kind of resources?

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-09-16 09:29 | Report Abuse

With this type of newspaper here, twisting the truth
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/bahasa/article/utusan-tak-jadi-pilihan-walau-diedar-percuma

how are you going to improve? I have a few malay friends in singapore. They really do not think like you guys. They do not need to go pluck autralians' balls. They earn quite a decent income in singapore.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-09-16 09:52 | Report Abuse

Hafiz, these are views from the citizens. Facts that happen. Why do you like to hide them? You like to twist? Don't be like KC Loh.

zero

525 posts

Posted by zero > 2013-09-16 10:24 | Report Abuse

Guys, Hafiz is the rare voice of moderation here la - what's the point of whacking him?

zero

525 posts

Posted by zero > 2013-09-16 10:25 | Report Abuse

today no market everyone very free hor...

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-09-16 10:37 | Report Abuse

Agreed w zero. We are Malaysians, just a bunch of power-that-be making divisive plots to set us apart as M and non-M.

surety

6 posts

Posted by surety > 2013-09-16 10:39 | Report Abuse

Hey, Guys, don't let this political hand outs so derail us from our focus. Politics is dirty as ever , say one thing do different thing. We are very resilient and hardworking people, we are known to survive through oppression and hardship.......and we know what to do
when the next election comes. Cheers!

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-09-16 10:49 | Report Abuse

My goal is possibly making more $ in KLSE to contribute more for opposition and Fight-4-Malaysia NGO. Haha~ Happy Malaysia Day! Go! Goal for a Brighter Malaysia, even a slight chance we have.

Marcus Beh

2,483 posts

Posted by Marcus Beh > 2013-09-16 12:04 | Report Abuse

Can not make it president.... Don't make other race tidak Ada makan ....

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-09-16 12:29 | Report Abuse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOUOsU6HypQ
Hari Malaysia - Slipstream, Pete Teo

8u29song

2,600 posts

Posted by 8u29song > 2013-09-16 12:36 | Report Abuse

be cool...why so panas kepala, just spend 'wisely'...
this is just a bait to create more hoohaa among races, which is to their advantges...

THEY HAD PRACTISING ALL THOSE THING ALL THE WHILE AND PAST 50 YEARS, but
support still diminishing....sinking boat, even can't defend the
birth place of dunno, BATU PAHAT...and Chuah sueh leg's hometown.

just keep low profile coming GE.
During current GE, the very high profile in DAP rallies scared of
more-layu and turn back to dunno.

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-09-16 12:42 | Report Abuse

Buy more MAS hehe

imoogi99

1,640 posts

Posted by imoogi99 > 2013-09-16 14:33 | Report Abuse

We will be wasting our energy of getting angry or hated or heated in this dirty political one sided policy. It is best to channel our energy to look into the market to make money and fills our pockets. Why waste energy on something that you cant change it overnight? Why waste energy on something that you have little control of? Since the NEP time, it had brought great failures and a lot of hu-ha here and there and nothing change. We are already on fire and now with this new policy, petrol is being added in...so what can we do??????

We cant. except to wait for another GE comes and hope for the best. In the mean time, lets spend our energy and look at the stocks or something else to fill our pockets. Let them enjoy their own win fall and we enjoy ours with our market...if our market not good then go to our neighbours or overseas. After all we are just a click away to buy or sell no matter where you're and where the market is....so enjoy and no point wasting on your energy on that f***** dirty political policy.

Posted by ramona_rahman > 2013-09-16 15:05 | Report Abuse

andychuck is posting racists remarks here..lol...why i3investors didn't take action?

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-09-16 15:41 | Report Abuse

suspecting bingo is back with foul mouth and racists postings...what a bad day ....always spreads hatred ...continuously...hoping i3investor host to take action...again

Marcus Beh

2,483 posts

Posted by Marcus Beh > 2013-09-16 18:23 | Report Abuse

Please our president make it fair to every race .... We are one Malaysian not one malayu....

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-09-16 20:34 | Report Abuse

I think we should not bring politics into this forum
- just my opinion.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-09-16 20:46 | Report Abuse

Whatever it is, Malaysia is still a decent place to reside. Everyone can still earn a living if he works hard. The country is blessed with natural resources and there are no weather / climatic problems. As Hafiz says, be contented with and appreciate what what we have.

alenac

2,622 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-09-16 21:13 | Report Abuse

inwest88, yes many of us would turn a blind eye to all the mass stealing,

I would agree if I do not pay a single sen of taxes. But unfortunately not so. If I could tax planned as an employee, I won't care the Fcuk what's happening in the country. Further when GST is implemented all of us would be paying for most non essential goods and services. That's where we will all feel the pinched and not able to do anything at all as we lived in urban areas.

We all pay for "Ali baba" and "the forty thieves" syndrome.

alenac

2,622 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-09-16 22:13 | Report Abuse

This thread is on the allocation of tax payers monies or resources as announced by the PM. So we discussed on this, if you are fed up dun comment on this thread. This thread is supposed to be political period.

wwwcomment

448 posts

Posted by wwwcomment > 2013-09-16 22:44 | Report Abuse

Quite a few of my acquaintances migrated to other countries. I know this is not a good thing to do, running away from the problem, leaving others behind to face the issue, but, I am sorry to say that, if i say i am not tempted to migrate, I am lying.

alenac

2,622 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-09-16 23:08 | Report Abuse

Moving to Singapore or migrating elsewhere is normal for non malays. Opportunities are plentiful if you have the skills or the capital. It's not wrong at all and you should not apologise. People moved to where skills/capital are appreciated. You can see now that whatever the current government do pre election and now is not for the people but for their pocket or political survival as they got many mouths or cronies to feed.

Even during pre election "bingo's thread", the forumers mainly malays do not believe in Najib's 1Malaysia hype, we are proven correct today because 1Malaysia is dead and buried. Placating to demands of right wing malay extremists have just begun.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-09-16 23:31 | Report Abuse

summer is over. market is going up again for DW. How about KLSE?

alenac

2,622 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-09-16 23:56 | Report Abuse

KLSE is going to digest the recent Najib's "Never Ending Policy" to help cronies as well as the rally in Wall street tonight. Which will be dominant will determined the direction of the market tomorrow. Over the long term however, the need to address the country's debt issue is crucial before another rating agency decided to downgrade Malaysia's credibility. Going by past political decisions of the present government overspending maybe the norm to ensure political survival. GST will be implemented to ensure additional source of government income to provide for unproductive subsidies and the various future BRIMs distribution.

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-09-17 07:29 | Report Abuse

Chased out of restaurant, but Muslims, Christians pull off landmark Malaysia Day dialogue

http://anilnetto.com/religion-and-ethnicity/christianity/chased-out-of-restaurant-but-muslims-christians-pull-off-landmark-malaysia-day-dialogue/

Quoted from the late Yasmin Ahmad
‘Tolerance will not unite us. Understanding our differences will.’
http://www.timeoutkl.com/aroundtown/articles/Malaysian-personalities-you-should-know-Baki-Zainal

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-09-17 07:37 | Report Abuse

http://www.mkini.co/news/241189
Timely to recall Yasmin's messages of understanding
Aidila Razak 4:28PM Sep 15, 2013

How would the late filmmaker Yasmin Ahmad respond to a non-Muslim parent's complaint that her child was made to eat in a changing room because it was Ramadan?

"She would meet it with a sense of the ridiculous, with good humour and great understanding."

According to copywriter Jovian Lee (left in pic), who started working alongside Yasmin at the advertising agency Leo Burnett in 1990, Yasmin had even addressed this exact issue in one of her television commercials.

In the light-hearted commercial dubbed 'Cekodok Monster', a Malay woman who is fasting comically views non-Muslim eating in front of her with scorn.

Ironically, she later finds that in her scorn and suspicion, she had inadvertently stolen a Chinese man's cekodok (banana dumplings).

"It was about Muslims and non-Muslims, about people 'disrespecting our religion'," he told Malaysiakini after a forum on Yasmin's work organised by the Soka Gokkai society today.

"She understood that not everyone had the purest intentions but she always bersangka baik (assumed the best)."

Lee said that even the contentious concept of ketuanan Melayu was dealt with in a corporate video commissioned by Petronas. It was played for the audience.

The corporate video, which was part of a series that left the audience in tears today, starts with this question: "Who's earth is this anyway?"

"If I can call this earth mine, why is it that when I go I cannot take it with me, but instead it will take me?" the narrator hauntingly asks.

Understanding, not tolerance

Lee said that Yasmin, who died from a stroke in 2009 at the age of 51, always felt that tolerance could not replace understanding.

Her works, he said, came from observing and trying to truly understand "each other's problems, motivations and sadness".

He said that instead of storyboarding, Yasmin would call everyone who worked at Leo Burnett, including cleaners and office boys into her office, and everyone would share stories from their lives.

"And she would say 'I like this story, or that story', and she would take these people to meet the clients and tell their story. It doesn't matter if they could speak well or not.

"Sometimes the clients would be in tears hearing those stories, because they came from the heart...These stories are real, they were never plucked from the air," he said of the poignant commercials she is fondly remembered for.

Although well-loved, he said, Yasmin's messages were not always well-received, and she was "whacked" for her films like ‘Sepet' and ‘Gubra', which involved scenes which some did not agree with.

For example, in ‘Gubra', many took offence to a scene where a muezzin pats a stray dog while on his way to the mosque for dawn prayers.

"She was not some liberal Muslim to whom religion did not mean a thing. She prayed five times a day. Islam and God meant everything to her.

"Lots of Muslims didn't understand what she was doing...but she never gave up," he said.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-09-17 07:48 | Report Abuse

Please get to learn for yourselves first to some of the people here before you jump into conclusion. But i cannot blame you. You might be cronies.

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/highlights/254579-comment-get-the-subsidy-story-right-this-time.html

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-09-17 09:54 | Report Abuse

http://www.mkini.co/columns/241203
Till independence us do part ~ Mariam Mokhtar

ahtan

241 posts

Posted by ahtan > 2013-09-21 15:59 | Report Abuse

what i wan to piss off , i already , i apologise if annoy ppl. i agree to Hafiz, lets dont talk politic here. waste time. as non bumis i guess we know what to do already. . LETS TALK $$$$$$$!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz