2 people like this.

11 comment(s). Last comment by investor988 2013-10-16 10:37

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-10-15 19:59 | Report Abuse

the only stupid people in i3 are those who follow Mr Teh.. as he will take you all to holland... dont have to believe me... you may refer to all his ex tratles who many left him...

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-15 20:13 | Report Abuse

Hey : I thought it was first posted by Salvador Dali at 1:38 PM, 15 Oct 2013, Once Upon A Time.

http://malaysiafinance.blogspot.com/2013/10/once-upon-time.html

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-10-15 20:15 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by bomohsaham > 2013-10-15 20:22 | Report Abuse

betul betul betul

Posted by austinchen > 2013-10-15 20:48 | Report Abuse

looking at the way our politicians behave, our country would have little future

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2013-10-15 21:21 | Report Abuse

小心被射或被叫回唐山

ahtan

241 posts

Posted by ahtan > 2013-10-15 22:50 | Report Abuse

啊呀和啊呀和啊呀和啊呀和啊呀和啊呀和。。。。

nightshade

523 posts

Posted by nightshade > 2013-10-16 00:30 | Report Abuse

there is hidden message behind...still i'm in my opinion it is a invalid analogy

the high court has decided, just let it to rest....this is purely problem created by humans , especially the head of the religion.....interrupted by politicians, the matter become worse...

just my thought la....you fellows at the East really so useless ? really have to borrow that "word", than only it mean what it suppose to mean for your followers & believers? just don't tell us you couldn't find a better replacement word to replace that,it is a very lame excuse.

The leader didn't do work just admit didn't do work la....if that "word" cannot be replaced by other "word", shouldn't you question your current religion at the first place ?

solution very simple :-

1)want use the "word", get all of them converted, the followers & believers can use the "word" as they like in future.

2)cease using the "word", get some alternative word...sorry to say, democracy, we gotta follow the majority. Unless, the majority say yes, which I highly doubt it will happen.

3)if still cannot choose from 1) & 2),just convert to something else la....so mah fan...

Don't make matter so complicated. As long as our heart got Him, anything else matter?

Posted by bomohsaham > 2013-10-16 02:27 | Report Abuse

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters [Official Music Video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj75Arhq5ho

richcares

1,419 posts

Posted by richcares > 2013-10-16 07:49 | Report Abuse

Boleh land

Posted by investor988 > 2013-10-16 10:37 | Report Abuse

One day, tcpeh came home and told his children to call him 'ayah' 'like everybody else', as it is a common name that all children should call their father. Upon hearing that, his children were so happy and started jumping and running around the house as now they could no longer call their father 'confusedpapa'.
As the children grew up and met many kind of people, they realised that though every children called their father 'ayah', each and everyone of 'ayah' had different characters and behaviours without exclusive value as their father had and their 'ayah' mood kept changing according to their surrounding. What matter worst was, their friends from the west and other places whom used to read the same story book every weekend did not mention 'ayah' at all in the book but other names! Their happiness suddenly faded away and now they got confused. They tried to find for an answer from their father tcpeh, but unfortunately their father had just passed away to give the answer they wanted. But they never gave up.
In searching for an answer, the children travelled around the world reading books about 'ayah' and asked other papa to find for the answer but they kept stumble with the news that only their story book mentioned the word 'ayah' but not on the same story book read by their friends on the other side of world.
Suddenly, they found that there is a text book which mentioned about 'ayah', its characters, its values, its greatness, its creation and many more stories about the past, present and future in every page of the text book. Each and every story about 'ayah' and others in the text book is perfectly complete to be used a guide to live to be a better person not only on this universe created by 'ayah' but also thereafter. Tcpeh's children kept reading the new text book they found and every time they read it, new value emerges and they got interested to know more. Now their journey begins...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz