1 person likes this.

53 comment(s). Last comment by kcchongnz 2014-11-21 05:08

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-11-20 18:48 | Report Abuse

Posted by jimmyfallow > Nov 20, 2014 06:20 PM | Report Abuse
bullchett, all kcchongnz buy call masuk longkang. bought 0.66 now look at the price. sifu from longkang.

Wow, first time comment in i3investor already know all my "buy call" masuk longkang. Genius! Tell us what were you in your previous life?

Actually you got it wrong. Anyway I don't expect you to get anything right after all.

The article here talked about warrants and their pricing. Other things such as gearing, premium, intrinsic and time value, volatility, historical and implied volatility etc. You can see from the comments above that many people benefited in learning something about options and their pricing.

Posted by donfollowblindly > 2014-11-20 21:29 | Report Abuse

Agree with jimmyfallow. How to retire comfortably if I have longkang stock like this(down 23% since his recommendation). So don't follow KC Chong tips blindly despite his sifu status in i3.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-11-21 05:08 | Report Abuse

Posted by donfollowblindly > Nov 20, 2014 09:29 PM | Report Abuse

Agree with jimmyfallow. How to retire comfortably if I have longkang stock like this(down 23% since his recommendation). So don't follow KC Chong tips blindly despite his sifu status in i3.

One of the best comments above. You are absolutely right, don't follow KC Chong. And never follow tips blindly. But thanks for your recognition of KC Chong's sifu status in i3 as mentioned by you.

Yes, you most likely won't reach your wealth building goal following KC Chong's tips. As a matter of fact, not only my tips (if any), also others, including your broker, remisier, analysts, financial adviser and investment bankers etc. This is because nobody will take care of your interest.

But I like to correct you a couple of points here.

1) I don't look at myself as a sifu to you, or to anyone else. I am just a small time retail investor, not an analyst, nor an investment banker. I am not even in this industry.

2) I never give tips as mentioned by you. I share knowledge if you can understand English well.

3) Jimmyfallow so far has 1 post. Even that one post he also deleted already, wondering why. And you have 5 posts, and you seem to know me so well. Are you such an admirer of me? Then you deserve not to be able to retire comfortably. It is your own fault following me.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz