6 people like this.

39 comment(s). Last comment by vincentming 2014-05-14 17:55

Posted by ChunJui Lee > 2014-05-10 17:06 | Report Abuse

I really hope that there's an English version :(

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-05-10 17:16 | Report Abuse

so sorry, bcoz all the TA i studied are in chinese, not really able translate to english. :(

let me try to write in english...:)

Posted by ChunJui Lee > 2014-05-10 18:08 | Report Abuse

No no dont have to be sorry. Keep up the good work :)

Posted by ChunJui Lee > 2014-05-10 18:08 | Report Abuse

I can actually read a bit la haha

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-05-10 18:32 | Report Abuse

Really Good. Keep it Up.

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-05-10 18:37 | Report Abuse

ok my computer system could transfer it into english----

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-05-10 18:37 | Report Abuse

SATURDAY, 10 MAY 2014

DSONIC analysis!!!

Recently received a lot of email, has been asked about my views Dsonic, and in fact is really a bit tired of it , before I have to say the article is very clear , the main position than any of you who are beneficial , not win the war , those who have to buy , simply stupid move on to the next dish , to be reflexive , unless you put more money operating it , but still 9 dead a raw it !

There are a lot of people are holding "Where from fell, got up from where we will be," insisted my opinion.

Okay ! I will continue to comment about my views on the stock .

I advocate , is seen through the main operation from the figure , which crack , to make a profit .

Operating a stock , be sure to go through four months process :

Xihuo
Whipsaw
Lord pulled
Ship

Different stocks and properties , you can play with the different technique . Some are 1 and 2 run together , then 3 and 4 and perform together . Some even 1,2,3,4 run together , but you'll see .

Playing the stock market , the best way , is to see the main receipt , you will receive together . patiently until he entered the main section and then shipped .

As to how to see , my previous article has been slightly put twelve , we can refer to .

Good , let's look at Dsonic Figure :

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-05-10 18:38 | Report Abuse

Blue line , was originally pulled the stock trend , when to RM2 or more , a significant departure from the trend , rising trend to a more oblique . Judging , the trend is the main section .

After the main section , is the ship , then a very low proportion of the main positions , a large number of potential buyers will not continue the main , only Guzhe how to ship . most of the goods are held in the hands of individual investors .

Share price will go back to previous highs , unless there are a lot of goods have not yet finished the main out , or else , will never go back . because a lot of people in the upscale quilt , and then pull back , the main equals saved others , set up their own .

And watching the trend of the stock in the past , the main apparent that a lot of goods , there is no need to pull back .

I can not teach you how to see how the ship before him , or else I really could not finish .

Well , the stock reaches RM4.80 when , in terms of fundamentals , in fact, has been a serious departure from the . fundamental investors will not buy , leaving only technical camp . Technically speaking, however , the price is on Enough power very high . main ship to continue , we must press down , let those who like to come pick up cheap to buy .

Well , since then has been the main sellers of , of course, fewer positions . When the low percentage of the time the main positions , to determine trends , can no longer rely solely on psychological research and play a main , but to study the floating market funds .

( Note : there is no notice , in fact, do not have a way to completely use it in the same stocks ? Dynamic Graphics specializes some people , you will find the same stock , at a particular time can be used , at different times , they do not have access a , analysis wrong . Some professionals who study the way the dealer , discovered quite early prospective , the latter not right . eh ? Of course , in different stages , the main positions in different proportions , the initiative in the hands of different people , necessary to study a different approach . techniques , basic , all you have to learn !)

Well , since the low proportion of the main positions , then we want to see that , that's the long and short sides battle to determine .

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-05-10 18:39 | Report Abuse

The grid in purple , two blue circle members , we see multi-pulled , and have been playing down the short side , but twice , and later began to shrink a volume , multi try again pulled up , this time to break up . RM2. 40 This places the empty position switch to multi-party defensive line .

Shares pulled up to 2.60, and then suffered a small attack ( small red circle at ), multi did not stop , increased firepower , continue to open the high running high , beat up the . RM2.60 a second line of defense .

To RM3.20 ( medium red circle ), suffered another wave of big attacks , but also put a great amount , the short side dominant , the next day or multi-sustained shelling , to rebound , but also not too short side position . third day an open , on the open short side past the camp , even playing in the empty square base 5 days , consecutive five doji , just kill all the empty square , leaving five swords, a strong proof!!!

To RM3.50 place ( the last high-ranking officials red circle ), once again war , put in more success waited at 3.50 position , the amount to be shrunk , probably did not force the empty square, multi try again pulled , they win .

Multi defensive line : RM2.40, RM2.60, RM3.20, RM3.50

Now we look at the short side :

Like the author of the article said that before , when pulled into the main time , 100% is the hurdle . RM2.40 enter the main section , it is clear , the level at RM4.80. at RM4.80 more buying , called " Crazy follow suit . "

Although the day is close at RM4.80 over the , but it is definitely the gates of hell , and death to fight , to escape the jaws of death , the best way is to step aside , such as strikes, to take the lead , and then approach the situation uncertain thing !

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-05-10 18:41 | Report Abuse

Purple Circle Office , the next two days , although it is trying to escape the jaws of death , but still failed , could not pass RM4.80. capacity has shrunk , proven multi gunpowder exhausted ! Next Needless to say , of course, a dead end ! direct break through multi- RM3.50 Front ! followed by a rebound , back to RM4.00, the short side and then the next layer , 15- day and then defeated No. multi RM3.20 Front , 16 No. rushed directly to RM2.60, last second multi- defense . successful multi saved , with three white soldiers the way , through the power of the market , all the way to counterattack to RM3.90 position , the short side does not pay more hesitation , at RM3.90 and then set up the defense , continued to multi war ! consecutive 5 days be crushed !

The first six days , multiple attempts to counterattack , no effect , the short side continued to pressure , at RM3.60 and then set up the defense .

Note ! short side defense getting low !!! empty square is very positive !!!

Multi outdone , at RM3.20 on defense also made ​​a strong fight !

As of week 4 , volume begins to shrink , Kongfangliliang exhausted yet ? week of May, and then try to challenge the multi-empty square RM3.60 defense , and was shot down , to close at RM3.48 up !

Empty square Front : RM4.80, RM4.00, RM3.90, RM3.60

Next , to see whether there is the ability to break the multi- RM3.60, this road the short side of the first front .

Well , the next step is combat power analysis !!!

RM4.80 and RM4.00, when multiple attempts to challenge , is to make the outcome of the fate of defeated . would return both the price , I can say is , the probability is very low ! If current bid prices , profits space at most to RM3.90!

Then we re-analyzed , if the current bid price , the expected loss could reach what extent !

Multi RM3.50 defense , four degrees was broken !

RM3.20, was once a strong break !

RM2.60, once touched !

RM2.40 strong support , has not been touched !

The above analysis , it is clear many times by the challenge of multi-party is , the short side dominant ! buying at the current price , multi-defense if we touched before , to investors are huge loss !!!

Amplitude and profit and loss analysis, I privations ! final decision is still in your hands !!!

Supplement : To form a rebound in downtrend once again exceeded the previous high , with the need to be very strong capital , strong fundamentals must be changed ! company must have a strong positive news !

I have painted dolls , even the intestines are drawn out , do not call me even gut everything inside drawn Oh ! disgusting :! P

There , more than just a personal analysis :!!! D

Have any questions, please contact me: yipchun.lee @ gmail.com

Chart: bursastation.com

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-05-10 18:42 | Report Abuse

http://ycinvest.blogspot.com/

THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO GUYS

Posted by ChunJui Lee > 2014-05-10 18:53 | Report Abuse

Johnycash.... It is worst haha. In conclusion.? No go?

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-05-10 19:02 | Report Abuse

Haha, let me try ti translate it tonight...:-D

yungshen1

2,134 posts

Posted by yungshen1 > 2014-05-10 21:14 | Report Abuse

yc lee u are great in TA. my sifu

yungshen1

2,134 posts

Posted by yungshen1 > 2014-05-10 21:26 | Report Abuse

我已经画公仔,连肠都画出来了,别叫我连肠里面的东西都画出来哦!好恶心! i like this word

Posted by siewpengyoong > 2014-05-10 21:58 | Report Abuse

YC 你實在太神了,把股市投資策略描述成打戰策略。。。故事太吸引。。。

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-05-10 22:16 | Report Abuse

thks for all the support :D

btw, after i read the article, i found that i really not able translate it into english...so bad...

but i can summarize that:

resistant level: RM4.80, RM4.00, RM3.90, RM3.60
support level: RM3.50, RM3.20, RM2.60, RM2.40

RM4.80 & RM4.00 is very strong resistant level. If you buy at current price, most probably it will only up to RM3.90

Whereas, your potential loss, price might down to RM3.20, RM2.60, RM2.40.

RM3.20 break before, RM2.60 touched before, RM2.40 strong support haven touch.

ktan

170 posts

Posted by ktan > 2014-05-10 22:20 | Report Abuse

basically,you are ta technician...thanks for the write up.

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2014-05-10 22:50 | Report Abuse

Thanks

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-05-10 23:28 | Report Abuse

ktan, indeed, yes. why? or u wan learn fundamental?

KopiPeng668

2,491 posts

Posted by KopiPeng668 > 2014-05-11 00:02 | Report Abuse

股市本来就是战场,yclee,我欣赏你的技术策略,希望你的用心分享可以帮到需要的武士吧~技术指标本来就是一种整体战术,只是看那位武士会不会运用而已,希望下次可以看到你对于其他战场的分享,ichiban~

ktan

170 posts

Posted by ktan > 2014-05-11 00:14 | Report Abuse

Y C Lee,i m 20% fa,80% ta...dsonic as i see it has no fa support any more...at most it is a trading stock,however there are many diehards there.
Have a good day.

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-05-11 17:03 | Report Abuse

ktan Y C Lee,i m 20% fa,80% ta...dsonic as i see it has no fa support any more...at most it is a trading stock,however there are many diehards there.
Have a good day.

give some points,,why you said dsonic has no FA support anymore??? are you trying to say this company won t receive any projects in future??

KTAN to me i feel TA, is only the moment, but FA is something that covers up the moment n also future... FA is the one that will propel forward the stock.. TA is only you enjoy it momentarily only, when to buy n exit.. two types of investors are there, one is with fear always n the other without any fear.. the one with fear will always prefer TA.. the one without fear will prefer FA, because he is more interested in long or medium term

duitkwspkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-05-11 17:22 | Report Abuse

Yc lee....太压场了你的技术分析。 你对每一个小步骤都非常仔细处理。你会越来越成功,当然你现在的信心已经足够让你每一天都活得很精彩了。

希望有机会可以向你单面请教。

感恩,
初学者

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-05-11 17:30 | Report Abuse

duitkwspkita,找天大家出来切磋切磋,你的技术也不差的.期待与你见面. :)

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-05-11 17:32 | Report Abuse

sorry, wrong comment, deleted~~~

BBB79

2,689 posts

Posted by BBB79 > 2014-05-11 18:21 | Report Abuse

我想问DSONIC是蓝筹股吗?

duitkwspkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-05-11 21:04 | Report Abuse

Yc Lee,
我在吉隆坡,我真的很想学。你很全面,我真的很想向你学,谈不上切磋。 如果有机会和您互取互长,和互补互短我就感到非常荣幸非常庆幸。

加油了高人,以你的态度,你已经办到周末不烦经济走势了。

kheng

1,167 posts

Posted by kheng > 2014-05-11 21:34 | Report Abuse

This forum will be a great success if YL n Johny work hand in hand. YL to focus on churning out more interesting lessons n Johny chips in in translation portion. Teamwork will work wonder. Lets wait patiently for the next educative lesson from YL in which Sun Tzu's art at war strategies r at work.

Lim Elson

2,550 posts

Posted by Lim Elson > 2014-05-12 09:39 | Report Abuse

it is prefer you write a article like investment bank.. after a technical advise, they will put a comment. either buy or sell or hold.

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-05-12 09:44 | Report Abuse

duitkwspkita,我也KL人,找天出来聊聊 :)
kheng, u look so high on me...lol
Lim Elson, cant, to give recommendation and TP, need to have license, sad to say that i dun hold any of this license, i can only write my own analysis...hope u understand...lol

Posted by chingsiung > 2014-05-12 12:13 | Report Abuse

很精彩的分析,学习了,谢谢!

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-05-12 13:47 | Report Abuse

charting tool is quite advance ya.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-05-12 13:54 | Report Abuse

You write like chinese fighting comic. My compliments. Sometimes attack sometimes defense. You could be a Writer.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-05-12 13:56 | Report Abuse

What a talent ya.

Posted by gohchinlim > 2014-05-12 17:23 | Report Abuse

got huliyang's feel, welldone

Posted by vincentming > 2014-05-13 13:02 | Report Abuse

下个是那支股?

Posted by vincentming > 2014-05-14 16:15 | Report Abuse

sop lionfib per is too higt 22per no good

Posted by vincentming > 2014-05-14 17:55 | Report Abuse

you tg pries $??

Post a Comment
Market Buzz