還是不大明白

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-05-22 17:33 | Report Abuse

哪部分?我尝试改下。

BBB79

2,689 posts

Posted by BBB79 > 2014-05-22 18:16 | Report Abuse

就說:预测明天0.5,但上升到0.45,如果再買就75/25。但是预测0.5,通常就是賣的點,0.45 已經很高風險了,如果再買,就因該是25/75,不是嗎?

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2014-05-22 19:31 | Report Abuse

sometimes i am thinking, since stock is an asset, why do people trade on asset? Isn't it trading on index is more suitable? No offence but i think the above method is not reliable at all, you will never know what the other side is doing, stock operator with their advance system can easily bring you to holland. just my 2 cents

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2014-05-22 19:34 | Report Abuse

the so called technical analysis sometimes is just your fantasy,you are on the lucky side if you win

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-05-22 20:59 | Report Abuse

有意思,你们的回复让我更有兴致继续写下去了.:D
BBB79,对,你的意思应该是价格越靠近目标,下跌的风险就越大,对吧?
其实目标价只是你个人的分析,可以对,也可以错,他可能0.45就跌了,也可能继续奔上去0.60.
我们要做的,是对目前的情势做分析.
打个比喻,只是比喻,你去赌钱,买大小,6个骰子,庄开其中3粒给你看,3个5.那么开大的机率会比较大,还是开小的机率比较大?
同样嘛,股票价格已经开了一半给你看了,你的预测已经对了一半了,就看你敢不敢去冒这个险,你不冒这个险,你的分析和预测再准也没用.

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-05-22 21:12 | Report Abuse

ipomember, yup, u r correct, u can never know what they are doing and they can bring u to holland, this is absolutely right, and this is their purpose mah...hahahaha..

but, put it this way, if u r operator, will u simply bring anyone to holland? or bring the rich one to holland?

u will only be the lucky one, if u stand at the opposite of rich...but, u definitely wont be the lucky one forever, you will have right and wrong, the matter is how much you can win when you are in profit position, and how much losses u can stop when trend goes against u...

operator can always use any tactic to cheat all ur money, but in different timing, they will have different weakness also, u need to know what is their weakness, and how to put your money lo...:D

i know the tactic not really work, but for newbie, dun u think it is a better tactic instead of simply follow rumors or buy blindly? haha

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2014-05-22 22:02 | Report Abuse

to win against the stock operator is very unlikely. they got their advance system as well as strategies. they are better off in experiences. they received information way faster than you all and contra players are the victims most of the times. you will definitely loss your money if you act like a lost sheep. basically normal investors are not in the same league with all the traders out there.

As for the newbie, certainly they should avoid this kind of method. Guessing and hoping is an act of lost sheep. They will change their stance very fast following the movement of share price and that is the danger part. Just for the sake of discussion, i think investment can be easy can be hard. You do not have to know a shit about TA, common sense will guide you well. I know someone who invests based on common sense, and with little knowledge on accounting(know to calculate the financial ratios)and he really did well. The key point when we talk about common sense is, you dont invest on what you do not know. Do what you know well is the best way for you to avoid mistakes. (eg: why care to buy into o&g companies when you know shits about their business?)

ipomember

615 posts

Posted by ipomember > 2014-05-22 22:07 | Report Abuse

just for the sake of discussion too, maybe it is good to look at Mpay if you are free, i personally take it as highly manipulated stock. Let's see whether you can outsmart the operators?

Linabee

127 posts

Posted by Linabee > 2014-05-22 22:25 | Report Abuse

Ipomember, yclee, thanks for sharing!

YC Lee

94 posts

Posted by YC Lee > 2014-05-22 22:31 | Report Abuse

not to say unlikely, but nearly impossible, the money u earn is only the money from others who loss...

as u know there are a lot of newbie, a lot people losing money, operator is bad, why not you teach them from basic to advance, as what im doing? your comment will not make them better, those newbie are very exciting to play shares with their money, they know ntg bout fundamental or technical, but they still wanted to play shares. I know that is dangerous, but i really cant stop them, i can only try my best to stop them losing more...me alone dun hv enuf power to wake them up! Without you, they will keep loss their money.

your comment is totally asking them stop trading, go for invest, learn fundamental and common sense, but i dun see u teaching them! where ur blog brother? U hv enuf knowledge, but u didnt use it!

Come do the same thing bro, we have the same vision, which is teach them to be smart and stop losing money. Then invest with the right way.

Btw,mpay is really a highly manipulated stock, i wont try to outsmart the operators, i will only outsmart others.

BBB79

2,689 posts

Posted by BBB79 > 2014-05-23 01:57 | Report Abuse

哈哈,也对。

KopiPeng668

2,491 posts

Posted by KopiPeng668 > 2014-05-23 02:13 | Report Abuse

什么是股票???~~~

Post a Comment
Market Buzz