Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-21 15:04 |

Post removed.Why?

izoklse

5,206 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-02-21 15:07 | Report Abuse

http://www.malaysia-today.net/jude-i-was-asked-to-subvert-the-trial/

Jude: I was asked to subvert the trial

Raggie Jessy

The first part to this article is pertinent to its crux, which exposes a possible conspiracy involving the former Inspector General of Police Tan Sri Musa Hassan, MyWatch Chairman Sri Sanjeevan Ramakrishnan, and Former Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim.

1. How Anwar disputed Jude Pereira’s credibility

The burden of proof was on the prosecuting team following fresh sodomy charges that were brought against former Deputy Prime Minister Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim. Anwar gained fame for all the wrong reasons when Mohd. Saiful Bukhari Azlan met Dr. Mohamed Osman Abdul Hamid at Hospital Pusrawi on 28 June 2008, complaining of pains in his stomach and anus.

In his testimony on 4 February 2010, Saiful recalled how Dr. Mohamed Osman immediately stopped a medical examination of a particular nature on him after Saiful revealed that he had been sodomised.

Saiful further related how Dr. Mohamed informed him of the hospital’s incapacity to perform forensic examinations appropriate to the circumstance, and that a report from a private hospital would not constitute as evidence in a court of law.

Saiful proceeded to Hospital Kuala Lumpur on Dr. Mohamed’s advice. While there, he was met eventually by a Dr. Daniel, to whom he made known reasons for his visit. As Saiful put it, “I told him frankly that I was there for a medical examination because I had been sodomised by Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim. He was shocked and wrote some notes for me to be referred to the emergency ward.”

READ MORE : http://www.malaysia-today.net/jude-i-was-asked-to-subvert-the-trial/

Post a Comment
Market Buzz