90 comment(s). Last comment by Christine Goh 2014-10-08 17:20

selamba

478 posts

Posted by selamba > 2014-07-21 22:05 | Report Abuse

buy2222 tp 1.10 brooo

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2014-07-21 22:30 | Report Abuse

Chris, how much should GHL worth in market cap?

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-21 22:42 | Report Abuse

guys and girls , maybe this can help as referring .....thanks :)

Posted by scjm > Jul 20, 2014 01:20 PM | Report Abuse

price had retraced to 87/88 a solid support level offering a good option to renter and accumulate the shares; indeed there was buying interest at this level.
this is an uptrending stock so it is very likely that the price will advance and go higher than 87/88. as we await for wave 5 to begin. to be frank, we would only know on hindsight (no honest analysts dare say they would be able to predict the timing). then our tp would be 1.03/1.12/1.27 (for the adventurous).

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-21 22:45 | Report Abuse

hey chris chris....

hahahahah.......non stop laughing: GHL - Alibaba alibaba.......

wakakakakakaka.... cant stop ad

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-21 22:52 | Report Abuse

abang duit ar......u keep promoted at urs forum isit ? u help me push and eat kah last minutes ? kikikiki

walor ...no wonder suddenly thumps up ..... i m not laughing gor..... so....u know i know lar.....hahaha

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-21 22:55 | Report Abuse

hahahahahah.....

funnnnnnnnny Chirs...beh dong liao...... hahahahahahhahaha

since u touch the keyword ad..... is impossible for not to help u rite????

tell me wat price u want????

but must stop laughing first....hahahahahaha......hehehehehehehe cant stop la lovely....

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-21 22:56 | Report Abuse

Yeo, do you know that chris has her own blog? Once you go through her blog, you know that she has tremendous forte in technical analysis. I am amazed by her charting skill. Nobody can beat the uptrend chart at least for now.

I would look forward more on her contribution in this forum on her charting skills. As i said, it is amazing charting skills.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-21 23:01 | Report Abuse

Hi stockoperator.... how can I access to Chris's personal blog? I wanna learn more about GHL System. Yes. She is terribly well in charting skill. I think she is the part time and full time promoter for GHL company. I would look forward more on her contribution too.

keep up the great efforts, Chris Sy...............

wish u all the best Mr.stockoperator

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-21 23:09 | Report Abuse

http://chrissyconn.blogspot.com/

Is it amazing? well i hope chris will offer more time to do it here.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-21 23:15 | Report Abuse

wah...awesome...very informative write up....

well done Chris Sy!!!!!

hope to read more from you about GHL System latest update.

by the way, are you a banker/fund manager behind the curtain?

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-21 23:58 | Report Abuse

Sntoria, Swscap and Yeelee successful breakout predicted by Chris.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-22 00:09 | Report Abuse

1. Surely some chart pattern will fail. Must know when it fails and when it succeeds.

2. Surely some chart pattern will evolve into other chart pattern, that is technical. For example, cup and handle might be evolving into head and shoulder.

To me all this chart patterns are worth studying.

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-07-22 00:11 | Report Abuse

Good work Chris and of course the guy that help.. :P

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-07-22 00:12 | Report Abuse

Hi operator nice to see you here

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-22 00:32 | Report Abuse

Wish you good Tony.

Posted by Gerand68 > 2014-07-22 03:27 | Report Abuse

Hope that Chris CY will not bring us to HOLLAND as just MAS did

Posted by Gerand68 > 2014-07-22 03:30 | Report Abuse

Probaby GHL will become a new coporate animal. Gut luck and all the best

Posted by Alex Tan > 2014-07-22 08:37 | Report Abuse

once upon a time there came a dude...such a writer he is as he began his story on the malaysian google aka ASIAep (aep) As he wrote, aep began soaring and it began soaring so the writings became more stunning and eventually writings became music to his listeners' ears. Well...history has it that AEP is long gone into the doldrums...and our dude is basking in the sun is some white sandy beach somewhere....no one knows the future..we are sure...no one blames that dude....but given msian biznessmen all out to making a killing? caveat emptor!

scjm

2,493 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-07-22 08:49 | Report Abuse

the convincing and great writeups then did get people excited, more so when asiaep prices soared, to begin their chase to reach the elusive rainbow. therein lies the difference and set them apart, ghl is supported by strong growth in its revenue and profits....hard and well earned money. yes caveat emptor!!!
hahaha there is a fine distinction between being smart and a....omg.......

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-22 09:46 | Report Abuse

Maybe the dude is so angry that once a time he had been chasing the wrong stock and licking his wounds till today, that makes him hate all the decent stocks that are performing, and jealous of people making some healthy money in the stock market. Haha. OMG....anyway, no gun is always pointed at anyone to chase...Another bad characteristic people appearing... haha

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-22 09:53 | Report Abuse

Chris Sy, agree agree...

but why u poiting me to buy??? why why why? and u mention ALIBABA aggresive move.......

jz kidding. wish u make big gain from GHL System

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2014-07-22 10:27 | Report Abuse

Christine, what is the valuation of GHL?

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-22 10:45 | Report Abuse

duit bro arrr, I say KWSP no space dy wor, I say if you want to buy, buy from AK wor, why? AK don't want to sell arr. Hihi.
I say GHL so many institutional investor dy , KWXP no space to come in dy wor....

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-22 10:45 | Report Abuse

JT, please be patient, i have to say the value is ......, but i cannot reveal here due to some bad intention people keep bad mouthing this at the moment. Maybe you can find something is there , in the context of my writing. Thank you.

Posted by Alex Tan > 2014-07-22 14:20 | Report Abuse

when one writes be it good or bad....criticism or words of caution is part of an expression...who go so far to launch an otherwise unfounded personal presumptuous attack? The people behind GHL is not exactly the best of characters....but then again who are in the business n political world. Hilariously the hoos and haa only start when GHL is 5x from where it started...still caveat emptor is the best medicine for always. My sifu always tell me...a conman will never be able to scam a person who is not greedy.

scjm

2,493 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-07-22 15:46 | Report Abuse

one who is filled with negative emotions due to some past bad experiences or self hatred will always have bad thoughts; that everyone is evil and out to cheat and deceive and the only angel left in this world is none other than him.

Posted by Alex Tan > 2014-07-22 17:08 |

Post removed.Why?

scjm

2,493 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-07-22 17:18 | Report Abuse

i do not care who the F you are (those are your words) i do not have a single ghl share. it is only appropriate that responses are made to counter any uncalled for remarks.

scjm

2,493 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-07-22 17:28 | Report Abuse

what is neutral? it simply means presenting facts... the entire scenario with both the pros and cons that is neutrality!! i rest my case.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-22 18:13 | Report Abuse

dear alex,

Ghlsys is not a circus, if you want to continue the role of a clown, so be it. The public will be the JUDGE. Or you can keep continue to be the clown.....and make a fool yourself .....

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2014-07-22 18:59 | Report Abuse

Christine let's be honest, you wrote many many words up there, and I've read many times but I still don't get the juicy WHY GHL is a good investment besides some vague reasons like 1. Alibaba going to snap up small companies 2. The future is cashless. That sounds saying it is good to invest in Oldtown because everyone has to eat until he/she dies. At least provide something solid and concrete like GHL is going to do this, and high chance it will succeed, because some big MNC are their customers, right now in M'sia no one has this technology, Alibaba will prefer to acquire GHL technology because it complement Ali's existing technology, or like how Ebay acquire Paypal years ago etc, you know things like that. Or at least give a valuation if you can't be bothered to write so much.

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-07-22 19:09 | Report Abuse

JT Yeo, the reason you don't understand is because you still don't understand what GHLSYS does. Even if Alibaba wants to acquire GHLSYS, I think they won't bother to sell. Rather they cooperate together for joint partnership.

Put it simply GHLSYS's core business now is TPA. Google it if you must. The more people uses credit cards or debit cards for payment, or over the internet, the more money GHLSYS makes, if and only if, under the merchants of GHLSYS. Now they are expanding to get more merchants with backing from banks.

Imagine right now, the penetration of credit card usage in Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines are still very low. GHLSYS has penetrated these markets and when the e-payment boom comes, GHLSYS will definitely benefit. BNM is already promoting the usage of e-payments in Malaysia. Next year cheques will be more expensive to bank in.

One thing is for sure. E-payment will only expand bigger where younger generations take over baby boomers. Analysts expect transactions from e-payments will exceed 10 times by 2020 in Msia alone.

If you want to ask further about competition etc, you may need to do the homework yourself rather than us spoonfeeding you.

Chris, hopefully I can lighten your job by giving my own inputs rather than you handling everything alone haha.

scjm

2,493 posts

Posted by scjm > 2014-07-22 19:29 | Report Abuse

wise eye you are a gem.
i hasten to add that her write up has been picked /selected by the administrator as one of the top articles posted at this forum.
chris, you ought to feel proud of that accomplishment.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-22 19:34 | Report Abuse

Mr.Yeo. Everyone has a set of skill to evaluate a company. I already told you that I cannot provide you the valuation based on my own calculation at this public forum. If according to conservative figures of 1.12 TP from the research house, you already know what is the total market cap that GHYSYS commands. Regarding about your comparison to food industries, yes, people need to put the food in their mouth till the day they die, but it does it mean Oldtown is the only choice available? But I also doesn't mean Oldtown is not a good company. It's all depends on their strategic planning and improve their service level to taper their direct competitors like Paparich or etc. So if you still unable to read my write up, and looks like you are showing the uneasiness in me not putting you in all the details you want, even the analyst report is attached, there are so many tech stocks can be considered. Why pushing me to the limit. I have my own reason not to disclose the fact that I know. Even if I tell you the facts, you maybe not agree too. You have to do your own homework to decide on how to invest and which one that you understand most.It ends here. Thank you.

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2014-07-22 19:58 | Report Abuse

Yea alright, at least I get an idea. So the success is more or less correlated to the usage of online payments. And I though Malaysia's online penetration and ecommerce is like 70%? Higher than most ASEAN countries. So the consideration is definitely competition and substitution. Sounds like investing in Tesla to me.

duitkwspkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-07-22 20:04 | Report Abuse

Dear Respected Mr JY Yeo,

I am duitKWSPkita a newbie from this forum.

May I know are you someone from Creador Private Equity firm? If YES, kindly please obey and respect the Code of Conduct and Ethic in Finance Analyst field. Hope you can understand what I am suggesting about.

cheers,

Happy analysis !

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2014-07-22 20:12 | Report Abuse

I don't quite understand what you are up to. Well I wish I am from some Equity Firm because I am jobless now.

duitkwspkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-07-22 20:27 | Report Abuse

Sorry sorry Mr JT Yeo. Very sorry to hear that. I feel like you are somebody higher discipline than Chirs Sy in the analyst field. I have no mean to offend you but to find opportunity to learn from you. I have learned very much from Chris Sy in other counters not only from GHL System.

possibly her write up does not give u the direction or immediate gain from your investment . But kindly please appreciate people's efforts. Many of us have been beneficial from the sharing. Please don't kill her and kill a beginner like me.

anyway, I hope to read more about GHL System write up from you. I am looking forward to reading more insights info at your blog.

wish you and Chris Sy succeed in all endeavors. Earn more and more.

happy trading!

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-22 20:46 | Report Abuse

Mr JT Yeo, psk .... I feel sorry for you..... :(

I read ur comment I feel like urs thinking is so..... cheers up mr Yeo!!!

duitkwspkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-07-22 21:02 | Report Abuse

Ms Chris Sy,

let's hope Mr JT Yeo get head hunted within a week time. He will soon join you in GHL battle field with great income from the job.

wish him the best luck!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-22 21:21 | Report Abuse

keep on trending no.1 kikkk must be a sign to buy! kkkkkiki

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2014-07-22 21:25 | Report Abuse

Yea that's alright, everyone has their circle of competence, that's why I don't touch Oil & Gas sector because I have no idea how they works. For GHL my knowledge is 50/50 because they involve some back-end IT thingy, which I am not that familiar, compare to say Ecommerce retails.

But I like how the online war is developing in Southeast Asia. The only online company I started monitoring now is REV (Catcha Media). Catcha Group CEO is Patrick Grove. Catcha Group also own iProperty, which is listed in Australia and iCar Asia that runs online car selling portal Carlist.my in Malaysia, and other portal in Thailand and Indonesia.

The interesting thing about this is the power of network effect. Example how Jobstreet match employers and employees, how Ebay matches buyers and sellers or how iProperty matches property buyers and sellers. In all these cases, it is a winner takes all scenario. The more buyers one have the more sellers there will be, vice versa, a world of increasing return, snowball. Most traditional markets operates in diminishing return, i.e. plantation, more palm oil production lead to higher cost and less return. Jobstreet has 70% market share in Malaysia. iProperty I am not sure but I can't think of anyone as monopoly as them now. That is why Seek would rather acquire Jobstreet than move into SE Asia on it's own, it is hard to win.

However in the online car sales market in Malaysia, Thailand & Indonesia, it is still fairly immature, no clear winner, although Carlist.my is already leading by total numbers of listed cars, more than Mudah.my and other car portal in M'sia like Carsifu or Autoworld. Carlist.my is not charging car dealers or sellers any fees to list their cars for now, they are after the market share and monopoly, because they know winner takes all, once all sellers have been 'lock in', plenty of time to decide the fee structure.

So the interesting part is over the next 1-2 years, can Carlist.my become iProperty in the online car market. The interesting thing is of course Patrick Grove has successfully turn iProperty into the 'must go' website for property. He just need to replicate that similar strategies in the car market.

Many investors in Australia kinda missed the opportunity to invest in Seek.com and iProperty now their share price are quite overvalued, so many are pilling into iCar's shares listed in Australia, hoping that it will pay off because ASEAN population is huge especially Indonesia, plenty of cars to be sold. For Malaysia investors, the proxy is REV Catcha Media

duitkwspkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-07-22 21:25 | Report Abuse

AyamTua,

don't say about kiki. She kena denda RM5000 and 240 hours kerja social.

hope she appreciate the correction.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-22 21:52 | Report Abuse

kikiiki

duitkwspkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-07-22 21:55 | Report Abuse

Hahahah...... AyamTua...best giler

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-07-22 23:09 | Report Abuse

kikiki... thanks for sharing this analysis Chriss... duit bro, i'm here to learn too and i think i will join GHL due to several reasons :)

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-22 23:16 | Report Abuse

Mr. Yeo, actually a lot of foreign investors are beginning to acquire more and more companies in Malaysia. This is one of them. In fact is a good sign to Malaysia. Foreign investors are interested about the potential of further JV and acquisition is good to our local company to expand further.

http://www.marketing-interactive.com/proto-sees-a-bright-future-ahead/

thank you...happy investing :D

matakuda

530 posts

Posted by matakuda > 2014-09-16 15:16 | Report Abuse

Alibaba pulak. Puihhhhu

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-09-17 12:59 | Report Abuse

A bit speculative I think. Good Job anyway. Always wish Investors and company Good returns.

Christine Goh

3,117 posts

Posted by Christine Goh > 2014-10-08 17:20 | Report Abuse

Dear, Ghlsys kakis, hope next week is our celebration day. If Cycas has decided to top up their holdings, I believe they are very positive and comfortable with the potential of their respective investment. Or they know something that we are all guessing about. Wish all the best next week.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz