8 people like this.

90 comment(s). Last comment by Christine Goh 2014-10-08 17:20

tbm65

40 posts

Posted by tbm65 > 2014-07-19 17:47 | Report Abuse

adoption of technology in malaysia is slow compared with other countries. multimedia super corridor was mooted in early 90s and yet it failed to take off. it is far too early to buy

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-07-19 19:12 | Report Abuse

tbm65, BNM is going to increase prices to cash in cheques and promoting e-payments for security and safeguard purposes in tracking GST remittances. Alipay is also seeing great growth coming from this industry from ASEAN.

Its going to happen and it will happen very soon with the Giant coming in giving extra boost. Its no longer the mentality of laziness or negligence to adopt, but rather situations have changed and now are forced to change or else, companies will just be left behind. people are getting more and more tech savvy and baby boomers who are unfamiliar with e-payments will slowly decrease in population. it will be a very strong long-term growth.

davidtkt

94 posts

Posted by davidtkt > 2014-07-19 21:38 | Report Abuse

Hi u guys r right! Search more for co tat wil benefit n boom after alibaba's ipo in aug or sept. V stil hav time to buy low nw. Don mis d boat!

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-19 23:12 | Report Abuse

David, the internet boom is not an illusion. It is real. These giants,not only Alibaba, We-chat and most of the titans are constantly on the move to acquire decent and average size company with good management and have regional exposure. Everyone is knocking at everyone's door. Anything can happen now. But everyone wants a huge premium to let go of their company. This is what is interesting about !!

rikki

2,020 posts

Posted by rikki > 2014-07-20 12:14 | Report Abuse

Q2 profit to be announced on 23rd August 2014 is expected to improve considerably due to 3 months contribution from ePay instead of only 1 month for Q1.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-20 16:26 | Report Abuse

faith will keeps things alive .. simply because I read this like 2-3 times in a day .. in one two weeks in a row.. kikikiki

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-20 16:31 | Report Abuse

THANKS ....AT koko.... I appreciate your taking the time to read my article...... :DDDDDDD

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-20 16:43 | Report Abuse

anything good will not need much coverage. i have been there. tasted the apple. it was good but of course , i need to diversify my engines. kikikiki

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-20 17:07 | Report Abuse

End of Day do you want to pay Rm360 million at market valuation for a company earning less than Rm10 million a year?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-20 17:20 | Report Abuse

stockoperator : balanced :-) thanks

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-20 17:25 | Report Abuse

AyamTua: Wish you do well. TQ. Nice Big Apple ah?

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-20 18:19 | Report Abuse

Stockoperator, thank you for highlighting this issue. I trust you may be too early to say the result is not up to your expectation. Mind you, do you know how much they spend to the merger exercise? I bet you did not wonder how the accounting works. They have engaged Ammerchant Bank as their M&A advisor, Baker Mackenzie as their legal advisor , and some famous system integration consultant and etc that cost them at least RM 5 million to finalize the deal. This is a cross border corporate exercise. Nothing is free. Please study more facts before you value the dollar and cents.

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/research-repository/research-reports/#/?counter=0021&cbrs=all&research_house=802001

You can always decide not to invest in the company you don't understand. That is rule no.1. Thank you :DDDD

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-20 18:23 | Report Abuse

balanced thoughts is good. too balanced and lacking faith also posed a problem .. kikiki

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-20 18:31 | Report Abuse

AT arrr..... who is not balance ar???

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-20 19:21 | Report Abuse

My Dear Chris,

We should try to assess the company on its core operations.

The main issues shall remain if AsiaEpay will bring much needed synergy to the company. 1+1=3? 1+1=4? OR 1+1 Still= 2 ? Price is trading at the level almost certain 1+1=will be at least 2.

If 1+1 is Only 2 then price might have priced in the factor.

Surely I hope the company and employee and investor will do very well.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-20 19:49 | Report Abuse

Surely, I read the report. Lets say profit triple to Rm18 million a year in 2-3 years time. With market Cap of RM360 mil that means earning yield of 5%, ...

well I would say that the metric is acceptable for CONSISTENT HIGH GROWTH TECH COMPANY BRAND NAME LIKE ALIBABA, GOOGLE, AMAZON, APPLE....

Ven Felix

2,182 posts

Posted by Ven Felix > 2014-07-20 19:56 | Report Abuse

Wishing everyone will share a piece from it. It's a game changer game.Fund have their own purpose of their investment to be putting in which area. But, like it or not its happening juz matter of time to wait for it' s to grow becoming the adult...it's won't stop there. Of course risk always sorrounding during the formation of every creatures.. make sure to manage your risk appetite then sit back. For me there is wiser to follow those do their homework and keep track of Ghl...bla bla bla haha

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-07-20 21:04 | Report Abuse

Not sure if anyone spotted stockoperator's gross error in his calculation on the returns, but please let stockoperator know where is his mistakes if anyone of you found one.

It is really funny sometimes how people can simply calculate yields like that without any accounting or finance knowledge first. If you guys are reading my post, please use your own metrics to analyze GHLSYS and not stockoperator's one.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-20 21:16 | Report Abuse

Stockoperator,

I am glad that you have done your work. I am happy that you read my write up. My intention is to share what I know. I am not promoting or making a buy call. I didn't tell the target price. And I don't want to say that this is the best stock in KLSE. About the dollars and cents I think it is not relevant. Anything can happen if a company have a right business model and in the right sector.

Either they have to acquire through expansion, or they instead being acquired. Why I say that? It is just because this technology wave is striking fast. Very fast that any moment there are people knocking at the door. There are many waiting to get it. By the time they can show results, it will be too late. That is why I stated that MOL is valued at 18 times more in term of peers to peers. By the meantime, lets us enjoy the day. Life is short anyway.

Cheers :DDDD

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-20 21:32 | Report Abuse

Chris Sy haha no worries :-)

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-20 21:33 | Report Abuse

Chris Sy - believed GHLSys will one day be big like PayPal :-)

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-20 21:40 | Report Abuse

Exactly, the age of technology and internet business is sweeping the world.

I just attended a MLM business meeting a month back. And they told me Old people like me is falling behind. Just because i ask for profit and loss statement and Balance sheet.

Surely I always wish people good luck and I always wish I am wrong and old fashion.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-20 22:03 | Report Abuse

Dear WiseEye

Don't worry about my calculation. A good company will always be a good company.

Your investment return will be the greatest if majority has no confidence and Only minority have High confidence.

Make it Great when you are Right ya and Be conscious also if you are Wrong.

TQ

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-20 23:40 | Report Abuse

support chris sy buy ghlsys! :-)

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2014-07-20 23:57 | Report Abuse

Ghls is a good stock. Sadly, Chrissy you do not even know much about the company. Too bad cause you're not an investment banker and you cant go to any of the analyst briefings. Some of your points are just plain wrong lol. But anyways ghls will take a dip for some time..accumulate on weakness.

Posted by valuezorro > 2014-07-21 08:48 | Report Abuse

I have to agree with alphajack. A few of your points miss the mark, definitely showing you don't know the company intimately.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-21 12:04 | Report Abuse

Bad characteristic comments, God bless :D

angiekool

22 posts

Posted by angiekool > 2014-07-21 12:04 | Report Abuse

GHLSYS is a classic example of a failed growth story. Remember the ASIAEP dubbed to be the "Google of Asia"? Sell while you still have the opportunity.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-21 12:17 | Report Abuse

angiekool....where is urs twin sister angelababy ? welcome back to i3 speared negative comment....cheers :PPPPP

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-21 14:44 | Report Abuse

Ghlsys is for those who possesses good characteristics, not for any BS and crab.

angiekool

22 posts

Posted by angiekool > 2014-07-21 15:07 | Report Abuse

Chris Sy...I'm advising you not to put all eggs into one basket. Dangerous just in case the GHLsys failed to pan out what you have thought

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-21 16:07 | Report Abuse

This is a better way to advise investor. Before that, cause I understand what I do and what I plan. Rather than fortune telling which company will grow or opposite is depends on how much you know what they are doing. Like those two guys posted. I may not be a super investor, but I know what is my own strategy. I hope you don't underestimate any company in KLSE based on your assumption. If you don't feel nice about the stock, forget it. Let other explore. Nothing bad will happen if we know the risk we can handle.

thanks angiekool :DDDD

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-21 16:31 | Report Abuse

For those two bad characteristics people out here that just know how to put a few sentences to judge, criticize and attack anyone in i3 and bad mouth a stock, learn how to crawl before learning to walk. Mind both of you, now even investment bankers pump in their money to CREADOR to invest. Do you know how investment banker works? What is their role? What is Ghlsys monthly transaction? How many million of transaction per day? You want teach me base on your shallow knowledge against me? Wasting my time.

calow1

243 posts

Posted by calow1 > 2014-07-21 17:38 | Report Abuse

i support too... GHL GHL GHL.. go go go..

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-21 17:42 | Report Abuse

ALPHAJACK, ACCUMULATE ON WEAKNESS? LEARN MORE !!

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE GHL AND A YOUNG LITTLE GIRL!!!!

calow1

243 posts

Posted by calow1 > 2014-07-21 17:57 | Report Abuse

Yes Yes,, nvr underestimate... signs of Goreng coming? Suddenly last 15minutes.. eat eat eat.. all Seller price done. How nice if tomorrow open 0.95.. then sui liao

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-21 18:31 | Report Abuse

value zero simply cannot comprehend how you could agree on the so called missing points on ghl when those points were not even mentioned. definitely show you are just a plain follower akin to monkey see monkey do.          
alphajack what are you talking about please tell me those points you find not acceptable.  could you be able to do that or you simply tembak without thinking through. attending briefings would make one smart i wonder; sorry definitely not from the way you expressed them. by the way, a good investment banker does not have the time to nose around that is for sure. are you suggesting you are one, hope not i would pity thise listening to your advise  ....sure to lead them into the longkang.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-21 20:17 | Report Abuse

this blog always appear no.1 in trending... must have something brewing....... :D must buy and keep ............ follow CHRISSY!
kikikiki

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-07-21 20:27 | Report Abuse

kokokokokokok , congrad chris :)

mykoo26

9 posts

Posted by mykoo26 > 2014-07-21 21:45 | Report Abuse

any tp for ghl?

selamba

478 posts

Posted by selamba > 2014-07-21 22:05 | Report Abuse

buy2222 tp 1.10 brooo

JT Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by JT Yeo > 2014-07-21 22:30 | Report Abuse

Chris, how much should GHL worth in market cap?

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-21 22:42 | Report Abuse

guys and girls , maybe this can help as referring .....thanks :)

Posted by scjm > Jul 20, 2014 01:20 PM | Report Abuse

price had retraced to 87/88 a solid support level offering a good option to renter and accumulate the shares; indeed there was buying interest at this level.
this is an uptrending stock so it is very likely that the price will advance and go higher than 87/88. as we await for wave 5 to begin. to be frank, we would only know on hindsight (no honest analysts dare say they would be able to predict the timing). then our tp would be 1.03/1.12/1.27 (for the adventurous).

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-21 22:45 | Report Abuse

hey chris chris....

hahahahah.......non stop laughing: GHL - Alibaba alibaba.......

wakakakakakaka.... cant stop ad

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-21 22:52 | Report Abuse

abang duit ar......u keep promoted at urs forum isit ? u help me push and eat kah last minutes ? kikikiki

walor ...no wonder suddenly thumps up ..... i m not laughing gor..... so....u know i know lar.....hahaha

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-21 22:55 | Report Abuse

hahahahahah.....

funnnnnnnnny Chirs...beh dong liao...... hahahahahahhahaha

since u touch the keyword ad..... is impossible for not to help u rite????

tell me wat price u want????

but must stop laughing first....hahahahahaha......hehehehehehehe cant stop la lovely....

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-21 22:56 | Report Abuse

Yeo, do you know that chris has her own blog? Once you go through her blog, you know that she has tremendous forte in technical analysis. I am amazed by her charting skill. Nobody can beat the uptrend chart at least for now.

I would look forward more on her contribution in this forum on her charting skills. As i said, it is amazing charting skills.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-21 23:01 | Report Abuse

Hi stockoperator.... how can I access to Chris's personal blog? I wanna learn more about GHL System. Yes. She is terribly well in charting skill. I think she is the part time and full time promoter for GHL company. I would look forward more on her contribution too.

keep up the great efforts, Chris Sy...............

wish u all the best Mr.stockoperator

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-21 23:09 | Report Abuse

http://chrissyconn.blogspot.com/

Is it amazing? well i hope chris will offer more time to do it here.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-07-21 23:15 | Report Abuse

wah...awesome...very informative write up....

well done Chris Sy!!!!!

hope to read more from you about GHL System latest update.

by the way, are you a banker/fund manager behind the curtain?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz