7 people like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by ykloh 2014-08-09 12:19

Steve Jub

4,203 posts

Posted by Steve Jub > 2014-08-08 14:59 | Report Abuse

thanks for sharing. hope you can have new career start.

kmohan62

484 posts

Posted by kmohan62 > 2014-08-08 15:48 | Report Abuse

Moral of the story...don't dabble in stock market in the believe that you can win big by taking the advice of the analysts without knowing what you are getting into...their recommendations are just that..mere recommendations..do you own research...if you do not know two hoots of finance,fundamentals,margin of safety,interest rates,global economy etc,etc..just stay away...for own sake...don't waste your hard earned money!!

JayC

1,302 posts

Posted by JayC > 2014-08-08 16:21 | Report Abuse

anybody can write anything, it is up to the reader to take it in or not. so don't blame the writer

Hoteyes

46 posts

Posted by Hoteyes > 2014-08-08 21:43 | Report Abuse

I really enjoyed reading your confessions.It is a good reminder to me to stay independent and sensible when dabbling in the stock market.thank you.

Posted by Jolly Mypet > 2014-08-09 05:23 | Report Abuse

thank you for sharing you are a man of conscience and I salute you.You are on your way to spiritual enlightenment because you realize the sufferings of the great numbers of small investors who take up your recommendations and did not benefited .You might have knowingly sided with the greedy devils and thus have committed sins which you will have to pay when you die one day! Sorry I am not trying to scare you and for your previous counterpart I hope they read this and be more honest with their work and expect the punishment awaiting them when they die.Let them enjoy their ill gotten money but they must realize they cannot take along with them to the next world. God bless them if they turn over a new leaf and do not cause more sufferings to the small investors !

ykloh

508 posts

Posted by ykloh > 2014-08-09 12:19 | Report Abuse

At last there is someone telling us something many are suspicious but
have no proof of : that some of the research reports are so biased that they are worst than rubbish. These biased reports are in fact poisonous. This does not happen just in India where the writer resides but throughout the world where there is an active stock market. In malaysia, investor must study all research reports, weigh its comments and recommendations before putting any money in any counter. It's a sad state of affairs but it is real.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz