3 people like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Kevin Wong 2014-10-24 14:26

calvintaneng

53,254 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-15 01:34 | Report Abuse

Calvin think this round when all the World's Experts Expect Another Great Depression they will be very disappointed that it will end the other way round - A TIME OF RUNAWAY HYPER INFLATION INSTEAD!

During the 2nd World War the British in Singapore pointed their guns out at sea south of Singapore expecting to face invading Japanese there.

There were caught by Total Surprise When Japanese landed in Kota Bahru & traveled all the way to Singapore by bicycles!

If we still think of the Conventional Investment Strategy for A 2nd World Wide Depression We Will Be Grossly Disappointed This Time!

Posted by laughdieme77 > 2014-10-15 01:35 | Report Abuse

calvin, nobody expect great depression, they only talk abt slowdown.

there will never be another great depression for the next 10,000 years.

central banks already hacked the economy.

Posted by laughdieme77 > 2014-10-15 01:38 | Report Abuse

it beats me to see everyone look up warren as a superhuman. god of investment????

pls study carefully dont just listen to the promotional stuff of warren.

on the lowest point of 2009 suprime crisi. the exact lowest point.

your great mr warren pronounced the end of the world.

what happened next? superbull run for next 5 years.

media is too kind not to bring this out to humiliate mr warren.

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2014-10-15 21:11 | Report Abuse

Reading Buffet story seems like reading motivation book. It is difficult for him buy huge volume during bull run at fair prices. I learned a lesson in year 2008 as I followed him to buy shares at the time during initial stage of bear market. Unfortunately, the share price went down further 30% after 6 months. It's obviously an entire different ball game between Buffet and us. I would rather stand sideline for another 6 months at least before joiningpthe arty again. Kikiki.

Posted by buffetthe2nd > 2014-10-15 21:16 | Report Abuse

well...looking at the us future right now,tomorow market might break gonna be a blood bath

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2014-10-24 14:26 | Report Abuse

If even Buffett can't buy at mart bottom, how many of us can? Many successful investors say they don't buy at the bottom and sell at the top, and this is one of their secrets to their fabulous wealth. I believe that investors like Buffett, Bogle, Mobius...are forever optimistic on the long term uptrend of stock marts - their mantra,""The world belong to the optimist!!"".

Post a Comment
Market Buzz