4 people like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by kcchongnz 2014-10-29 15:08

Posted by screwdriver > 2014-10-19 21:42 | Report Abuse

thanks Kc for highlighting this company

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-10-20 02:47 | Report Abuse

I wonder why KC should look at possibly turnaround story at this stage where as there are so many Winners in your portfolio with so much good business value.

I remember when Warren first closed down his funds in 1970s and reinvested back few years later and he never did that again in the next 40 years until today. And he was only at the Buy side on each crisis. 2008-2009 crisis is No different again.

Know why? The experience taught him well. We are so amazed how fast the stocks with Good business value bounced back and even higher. And he was so right in every crisis till now. He knows the what the Winners will do. He knows what Good business is.

What can destroy the Good Business Value? Inflation? Recession? Currency devalue? Nothing has proven the case so far. This is Not what i say But the market has said so.

I have 100% trust in your portfolio and stock selection. Surely it will go higher and keep performing.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2014-10-29 15:08 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockoperator > Oct 20, 2014 02:47 AM | Report Abuse

I wonder why KC should look at possibly turnaround story at this stage where as there are so many Winners in your portfolio with so much good business value.

stockoperator, you are not the only one doubtful of my pick here. Just like one big market player who thought the same. And I believe many others also think so. But you must state exactly which part of my analysis is wrong. I am sure there are many. there is only that much I know.

The company has been having negative growth in earnings and profit for the last few years an hence the dwindling of its share price. But it has a moat, a moat clearly shown in its return on invested capital. It has spent quite some money in R&D, the lifeblood of its technology business.

This is the case I used to talk about, "Head I win, tail I don't lose much"

I could be wrong, but at least for now, its share price at RM1.40 has not gone down despite the recent steep decline of the whole market.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz