12 comment(s). Last comment by sunztzhe 2015-05-01 22:10

cpng

1,575 posts

Posted by cpng > 2015-04-29 22:50 | Report Abuse

好文共享,非常难得。。

bluefun

643 posts

Posted by bluefun > 2015-04-29 22:56 | Report Abuse

thanks for your explanation and sharing KC :)

hsteoh56

50 posts

Posted by hsteoh56 > 2015-04-29 23:20 | Report Abuse

Thank you.

saicom

7 posts

Posted by saicom > 2015-04-30 00:21 | Report Abuse

WONDERFUL WRITE-UP KC. TQ.

bsngpg

2,842 posts

Posted by bsngpg > 2015-04-30 06:45 | Report Abuse

熟悉的经历分享,值得一读。
"林少陽Blogger被批評 - 在網絡世界,其中一條最受用的格言是「認真你就輸了」,人身攻擊的說話聽過就算,我當然不會擺上心。"
转帖止凡, Tan KW : http://cpleung826.blogspot.com/2015/04/blog-post_29.html

Posted by contemplator > 2015-04-30 10:31 | Report Abuse

Recently, Bursa Malaysia retreated all previous data of all listed company. Only latest 5 years annual reports available for instant and free access as previously.

I humbly invite and hope all prudent and value investors to email to Bursa Malaysia to appeal it to retain the last 10 years annual reports of listed companies. Not all company put their last 10 years annual reports in their online website.

Les't us voice out our opinion in order to protect our right and our interest.

LINK FROM: http://www.orientaldaily.com.my/index.php/business/cj55012

Posted by arkadion8 > 2015-04-30 12:01 | Report Abuse

谢谢KC分享你的经验。对我来说,投资是一门重要的理财学问。投资可以降低风险,也可以增加本人的分析思考知识。至少,晚上可以好好睡吧,不会太担心明天是否要减少损失,多么心疼啊!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-04-30 13:55 | Report Abuse

Posted by arkadion8 > Apr 30, 2015 12:01 PM | Report Abuse
"对我来说,投资是一门重要的理财学问。投资可以降低风险,也可以增加本人的分析思考知识。至少,晚上可以好好睡吧,不会太担心明天是否要减少损失,多么心疼啊!"

Wonderful citation by arkadion8 and let me translate it.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-04-30 15:54 | Report Abuse

I like to watch other people doing investing, other than fundamental investing in this article here. Let us see how they do it in KNM.

“now oils price USD 58.. tomolo Knm sure UP
Crude oil chart pointing to above USD60 ~70....
KNM - signal Bullish reversal... + Oil price Up ..... Tomorrow morning price may gap Up....”

Me: Oil price has anything to do with KNM’s share price. That would be interesting, because two years ago oil price was very high, but KNM was only 40+ sen a share. Wow, can even predict oil price. All I know, nobody has been proven in academic study to have that ability.

“My banker friend said its safer to enter at price 0.55 and below, what do you think? Should we wait or enter now?
Close gap of 0.67
Sigh.... I went in at RM 0.710 leh... Dont know can cover back or not leh....
ok, then i should direct buy at 0.64! buy call~
close the eye.. sai lang buy!”

Me: Is there anybody talking about value? No feel of value, how do you know how much to pay. Some more sai lang. Wow, braveheart!

“it will take some times david but be patient. this counter never let me down
institutional start collecting good background oil & gas stock....put a watch on Perisai/KNM for your next 30% gain for next few months....”

Me: You are really the “chosen one” So many people lost money buying at above RM10 10 years ago.
Institutional investors collecting? Which institutional investors? Still not scared the last time they lost their underware!

“KNM direct proxy to RAPID
KNM no longer only O&G counter, friends.......
Ya, it's renewable play now”

Me: KNM direct proxy to RAPID! Wow, wow, wow!
Wow wow wow again for a renewable energy play.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-05-01 13:23 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz,
your comments here had piqued my curiosity...hahaha..you seem to enjoy the staged theatrics in KNM forum...there is a real possibility these "theatrical forumers" are paid actors or possibly operators to entice interest in KNM stock...sorry..I am not enticed at all by these theatrics and always give it a miss...

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-05-01 16:30 | Report Abuse

Posted by SpeedyBoy > Apr 29, 2015 09:29 PM | Report Abuse
KC, a very good lesson, especially for the newbies. Great job !

Posted by sunztzhe > May 1, 2015 01:23 PM | Report Abuse
kcchongnz,
your comments here had piqued my curiosity...hahaha..you seem to enjoy the staged theatrics in KNM forum...there is a real possibility these "theatrical forumers" are paid actors or possibly operators to entice interest in KNM stock...sorry..I am not enticed at all by these theatrics and always give it a miss...

Thanks guys for your comments. Some people may think that I pick on certain stocks, for example KNM. But I really have no intention on pouring cold water to others who say so positive about KNM. I just couldn't understand why small retail investors got cheated again and again by this stock. Well unless they also agree that KNM is such a wonderful company.

Suckers come, suckers go. It is just like the change of seasons. It is none of my business to criticize other stocks, even though it may be out of good intention. But I think may be I shouldn't impose what I think is good intention on other. Yeah, just let it go.

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2015-05-01 22:10 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz, Just google into BURSA website and you will find out that RETAILERS comprise of 50% of the monthly trading volume. There are different types of retailers and they comprise of ..the value investors, technical traders, speculators, proprietary traders,the operators..the skill-sets vary amongst the "retailers"...

- The professional proprietary traders and operators r very competent, nimble, agile, opportunistic stock movers and rely on Candlesticks, Price Volume actions to do intra-day trade. The stocks maybe good FA stocks or just pure "GORENG stocks"
- the competent technical traders rely on candlesticks, key lagging TA indicators and maybe some key basic FA info for confidence booster to trade
- the value investor like you will rely on their intrinsic valuation methodologies to trade
- and the speculators will just speculate, have great penchant for "GORENG " stocks

Stock market indeed has seasons..there will be winter, spring, summer and autumn stocks...each stock will be in different seasons at any point in time. When market goes up, by and large the retailers will make..the agony, pain and anguish starts when market takes a downturn and even most retailers will be hit even amongst value investors who did not cut out.

As you have rightly put it, Value investment is an art..the art is in the assumption that goes into deriving the intrinsic valuation. I will add one more caveat though...Value investment is also timing of entry just to get the best discount off its intrinsic worth...just wait for a market correction or a market crash to get big discount off its value ...the value is not in the price but the price may have significant discount off its value when the market corrects or when it crashes

Post a Comment
Market Buzz