Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-06-12 22:02

Posted by Collins Evans > 2015-06-08 12:58 | Report Abuse

Do you need a Loan?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
I think you have come to the right place.
We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
Interested people should please contact us on
For immediate response to your application, Kindly
reply to this emails below only.
osmanloanserves@gmail.com

Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.
1) Full Name:.........
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8)Monthly Income:.....................
9)Occupation:...........................
)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
(osmanloanserves@gmail.com)

www.(osmanloanserves@gmail.com)

Posted by abubakar1 > 2017-10-15 16:52 | Report Abuse

Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We encourage you to contact us and learn more about the loans service we offered. If you have any questions or want more information about our company, please do not hesitate to contact us with your interest TODAY via E-Mail: abubakarloanservice@gmail.com

Posted by Mohammed > 2021-06-12 21:01 | Report Abuse

My name is.Mrs.Cynthia Corvin, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr,Hussain Mohammed ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $237,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: email:{ hussainmohammedloan@gmail.com
Whatsapp number: +919717652549}

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-06-12 22:02 | Report Abuse

Apa ini 2015 BNM outdated guideline ah?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz