3 people like this.

14 comment(s). Last comment by kcchongnz 2015-07-29 17:59

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-06-24 08:34 | Report Abuse

hahaha funny LOLLLL the writer got good sense of humor :)
good article to explain his course info too imo :)
I think errr opps better stop here after people will say shoepolishing la ballcarrying la though I dun mind carrying Mr Spieth one err I mean his bag n balls LOL

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2015-06-24 08:53 |

Post removed.Why?

lohman

205 posts

Posted by lohman > 2015-06-24 09:14 | Report Abuse

No one can be 100% correct in stock calls no matter what method, or combination of methods used. But you can improve the % of wins if you are skills proficient. In my book, both KC and OTB have their heart in the right place and that is what matters the most. They are not pretenders or trumpet blowers and do not carry a hidden agenda unlike one other self confessed super investor in I3.

thteh

106 posts

Posted by thteh > 2015-06-24 09:40 | Report Abuse

Please don't get ego and personality in the way. Focus on the issue and sharing. Be humble and if you are good people will respect and exalt you.

vinext

117 posts

Posted by vinext > 2015-06-24 10:23 | Report Abuse

zuo lan, ego,sigh. Learn the ZEN from and of warren buffett

Kevin Wong

416 posts

Posted by Kevin Wong > 2015-06-24 14:59 | Report Abuse

Happy investing!

Karenng

51 posts

Posted by Karenng > 2015-06-24 16:49 | Report Abuse

I am a silent reader of 13invest. I give my comment once a while when the need arises to say something practical. I must humbly thank both Messrs OTB and KC for their contributions in this forum. I believe they are doing a great job which is free of charge. Just be thankful we have these gentlemen here to make our investment interesting. At the end of the day, investment is at our own discretion. Once cannot follow blindly what others recommend or say. We are the captain of our sail.

bboycc

10 posts

Posted by bboycc > 2015-06-24 17:07 | Report Abuse

Mr. KC Chong, your sharing is indeed very useful. Dont get upset by those butthurt ppl easily. Appreciate your effort in i3.

glukolin

76 posts

Posted by glukolin > 2015-06-25 08:21 | Report Abuse

I am a student of KC also and i must say he really taught me a lot on the fundamental of investing.

ickywin

71 posts

Posted by ickywin > 2015-06-25 18:54 | Report Abuse

Although I'm not Mr KC Chong student but I have learn a lot by reading his posting in I3 on business fundamental for the past few month and it had help me to identify some of the good company. I hope 1 day I will be able to subscribe and learn from u. Once again thank you Mr. KC Chong

Posted by Wayhung Khoo > 2015-06-25 22:29 | Report Abuse

KC Chong & OTB, appreciate ur sharing as always

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-06-26 11:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by bboycc > Jun 24, 2015 05:07 PM | Report Abuse
Mr. KC Chong, your sharing is indeed very useful. Dont get upset by those butthurt ppl easily. Appreciate your effort in i3.

bboycc,

Thanks for your concern. But do you think I should get upset by feedback like these?

Posted by Frank Soweto > Jun 24, 2015 08:34 AM | Report Abuse
hahaha funny LOLLLL the writer got good sense of humor :)
good article to explain his course info too imo :)

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Jun 24, 2015 08:53 AM | Report Abuse
I was called up by a company which provide TA and FA teaching in the market, this company charged the fee > Rm 10,000 for the full course.
Mr Ooi, since you are a good friend of KC Chong, please tell him not to spoilt the market to charge so cheap in his course.
Likewise, Mr Ooi, you also should not spoilt the market too.
KC Chong and I are doing a service to investing public for a small fee, invest with a special skill to win consistently in KLSE years after years.

Posted by lohman > Jun 24, 2015 09:14 AM | Report Abuse
In my book, both KC and OTB have their heart in the right place and that is what matters the most.

Posted by Karenng > Jun 24, 2015 04:49 PM | Report Abuse
I am a silent reader of 13invest. I give my comment once a while when the need arises to say something practical. I must humbly thank both Messrs OTB and KC for their contributions in this forum. I believe they are doing a great job which is free of charge. Just be thankful we have these gentlemen here to make our investment interesting.

Posted by glukolin > Jun 25, 2015 08:21 AM | Report Abuse
I am a student of KC also and i must say he really taught me a lot on the fundamental of investing.

Posted by ickywin > Jun 25, 2015 06:54 PM | Report Abuse
Although I'm not Mr KC Chong student but I have learn a lot by reading his posting in I3 on business fundamental for the past few month and it had help me to identify some of the good company. I hope 1 day I will be able to subscribe and learn from u. Once again thank you Mr. KC Chong

Posted by WH Khoo > Jun 25, 2015 10:29 PM | Report Abuse
KC Chong & OTB, appreciate ur sharing as always

Posted by Talkcocknz > 2015-06-26 11:58 | Report Abuse

talk is cheap , let see how . btw i m not someone that you mention here , ciao !

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-07-29 17:59 | Report Abuse

Posted by moneyface88 > Jun 24, 2015 12:06 AM | Report Abuse http://cdn1.i3investor.com/cm/icon/trans16.gif
“Hello Mr Sifu KC Chong .... from New Zealand ?
Your article very Keng , very analytical. I have learnt a lot reading this article of yours.
Then got worried and sold my V.S Share then share price moved up strongly.
Today Q2 result announced, not what you have expected, you must be disappointed
How much you charge ah to learn something from you ?
Please tell me so that I can subscribe to your tips”

Posted by moneyface88 > Jul 28, 2015 11:22 AM | Report Abuse
Yes. agree. when it was RM 4. one analyst from New Zealand said that V.S is no brainer investment and cheap cheap. He was right lah. New Zealand Analyst understand KLSE market very well

Mr Moneyface88,

You see you are like someone who uses a driver in a golf game and put in a hole in one(or your caddy could have placed that ball into the hole for you because you just can't see the hole from afar) in a 120m par three. You go shouting everywhere telling people you are so good doing that, in every gathering you go, and every time you have a chance.

When I play golf in Malaysia, I normally get a few pars, one or two double bogeys and seldom a triple bogey, and that will be a good round of golf for me. Yes, I am just an ordinary but keen golfer. When I play in New Zealand in summer, my scores is even better. During winter my score will not be good, but still is ok and not too far away.

You see when you have the fundamentals in golf, your score don't really vary that much.

I have never even seen you "playing golf", but just shouting how good you are, and worse, you go around mocking other golfers, again and again.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz